Simple solutions to gun violence.

And again, you're wrong. Most Americans favor more gun control, including this gun owner.

Most Americans don't know anything about the gun debate and answer loaded poll questions.....if they actually had the information they wouldn't support any of your stupid gun control plans....

If they have to do that, the number of mass shootings will drop, or be far less deadly.

Dumb shit.....

Nashville,

1 rifle
1 pistol caliber carbine

6 killed

Kerch, Russia school shooting....

5 shot, pump action shotgun....not a rifle, no magazine

20 killed, 70 injured...

It isn't the weapon, you ignorant clod....it is the amount of free time the killer has before someone starts shooting back at them, stopping their attack....

Virgiinia Tech, Asian guy with 2 pistols...

32 killed

Luby's cafe...

2 pistols

24 killed

You are an idiot.

Let's just start with AR-15's.

First off, all AR-15 and other assault style rifles that are semi automatic and fire a specified (to be determined) type of ammunition must be registered in a federal data base. Those who own them now must register their weapons in 30 days or be in violation of the law, which could lead to the confiscation of all your firearms.

Secondly, a mandatory one week waiting period and background check on all of these types of gun purchases.

Third, special permission must be granted for this sale, which is dependent on the background of the purchaser. If they do not meet minimum requirements, they have the option of a gun safety course.

Fourth, all of these rifles can only be sold by someone with an FFL, you cannot purchase these from gun shows or private party sales.

These are just some simple steps that can be taken to prevent these mass slaughters. Look at recent shootings and the guns were purchased legally,, and used within days of purchase. A shooter can still use a pistol or rifle in a mass shooting, but we are trying the limit the damage when this happens.
Come get them commie.

No they don't just the loud mouths are. People who feel strongly on the subject are more likely to answer the poles. I don't respond to poles most people I know don't respond. We have better shit to do. Loud mouths and radical people are much more likely to respond.

I don't respond to poles either.

My point exactly
Poles? What imbeciles.

Poles? What imbeciles.
Yep,, they are not very accurate. I make a living with my guns and fishing poles. This is likely been my last year as a hunting guide though. My eyes, ears, and nose are not what they use to be. Pretty important senses for a hunting guide. Add in I am just tired of being covered in ice all day. Time to go south and fish year around. Hard thing to except but time will grind you up eventually.

Not one enjoys debating with a clueless ideologue. You dismissed an actual poll for reasons only your shriveled brain can understand.

It isn't an actual poll if the people responding don't know what the issues are...you doofus.........

Let's just start with AR-15's.

First off, all AR-15 and other assault style rifles that are semi automatic and fire a specified (to be determined) type of ammunition must be registered in a federal data base. Those who own them now must register their weapons in 30 days or be in violation of the law, which could lead to the confiscation of all your firearms.

Secondly, a mandatory one week waiting period and background check on all of these types of gun purchases.

Third, special permission must be granted for this sale, which is dependent on the background of the purchaser. If they do not meet minimum requirements, they have the option of a gun safety course.

Fourth, all of these rifles can only be sold by someone with an FFL, you cannot purchase these from gun shows or private party sales.

These are just some simple steps that can be taken to prevent these mass slaughters. Look at recent shootings and the guns were purchased legally,, and used within days of purchase. A shooter can still use a pistol or rifle in a mass shooting, but we are trying the limit the damage when this happens.
All you traitors have to do is stop letting violent criminals go free.

Registration and confiscation would be easy if those mass shooters only wore red MAGA hats and NRA T shirts but of course it ain't that easy. Crazy people get guns because the political base of the democrat party is basically crazy. Modern democrats need anger and unrest and anarchy to get votes and they succeed every time a crazy left wing shooter massacres children in a Christian school. Show us the manifest.

Simple solutions to gun violence​

Get rid of parole, good time, and democrats.

Forum List

Back