Simple and Honest Qst. on Trump's deportation scheme....

It's because your question is stupid.

Actually NO....Where EXACTLY do you drop off 11-12 million people.......The question is simple which you interpret as "stupid."

Isnt it obvious? You send them back to the country of origin.
Or better yet you go about it the easy way that you liberals continue to ignore and they'll go home on their own.

Why do you liberals always suggest the hard way of dealing with the problem?

Don the flip-flopper strikes again....
CrCi3IJVYAAAwKO

Besides just answering my question with "I don't give a shit", try to use your objectivity a bit.....

When we debate the issue of basically rounding up 11-15 million people (basically the ENTIRE population of Pennsylvania or Illinois) and shipping them "back".....Where exactly do we mean to ship them back to.....

We know that not all these illegals are NOT Mexicans....So, do we ship them back to various countries in Central and South America? To the countries in the middle and far east? To various countries in Africa?

Do we just put them in boxcars, trucks and buses and drop everybody off in Tijuana?
We put them in large shipping boats, then ship them to the middle of the Atlantic, then dump them there. I'd say I hope they can swim... but I don't care.
A pro-lifer!!!
You can keep pretending that's a point to be made if you can name one crime an unborn child has committed. Please enlighten me.

Besides just answering my question with "I don't give a shit", try to use your objectivity a bit.....

When we debate the issue of basically rounding up 11-15 million people (basically the ENTIRE population of Pennsylvania or Illinois) and shipping them "back".....Where exactly do we mean to ship them back to.....

We know that not all these illegals are NOT Mexicans....So, do we ship them back to various countries in Central and South America? To the countries in the middle and far east? To various countries in Africa?

Do we just put them in boxcars, trucks and buses and drop everybody off in Tijuana?
We put them in large shipping boats, then ship them to the middle of the Atlantic, then dump them there. I'd say I hope they can swim... but I don't care.
A pro-lifer!!!
You can keep pretending that's a point to be made if you can name one crime an unborn child has committed. Please enlighten me.
They kill their mothers, a lot more than one might suspect.

We make it illegal for them to have housing, jobs, or use of hospitals and schools and give rewards to people who turn illegals in
Nazi Germany, wonderful!

I always try to bring out what is really the foundation of right wingers' xenophobia and racism...
It worked. Walking talking little satans.
Oh, I'm sorry, is it suddenly racist and xenophobic to enforce the law? We'll have to be more careful when punishing non-white criminals.

Liberals: "We're for the people! Unless you're white."

We make it illegal for them to have housing, jobs, or use of hospitals and schools and give rewards to people who turn illegals in
Nazi Germany, wonderful!
Why does the Yeti think the American Taxpayer should subsidize and reward these people?
You invited them. Cheap labor.

What a partisan hack,both sides have allowed unfettered immigration.
But only Conservative voters actually want to do something about it.

You ship them where ever the hell they came from with just the clothes on their backs. They supposedly came here with nothing, they leave with nothing. Unless of course if they save us the money and self deport.

A pro-lifer!!!
That's the process of giving birth and not the child itself, so the child wouldn't be guilty of murder, or even manslaughter. You're really stretching this, aren't you? Anything to continue murdering people~

Joke's on you guys, mostly Democrats get abortions, so you're only killing potential voters.

You ship them where ever the hell they came from with just the clothes on their backs. They supposedly came here with nothing, they leave with nothing. Unless of course if they save us the money and self deport.

Seize any and all assets to cover the cost of deportation and they can even have whats left,if anything.

You have been told all the answers many times yet you are back again. No mas senior.

Oh, yet ANOTHER clueless right winger with No reading comprehension......Please don't breed more idiots !!!

There really should be a rating (minimum horsepower) to be allowed to start a thread. Also some sort of "time out" if you violate new thread rules. hard to stop all nonsense in middle of threads, but they could get you at the starting gate.

A pro-lifer!!!
That's the process of giving birth and not the child itself, so the child wouldn't be guilty of murder, or even manslaughter. You're really stretching this, aren't you? Anything to continue murdering people~

Joke's on you guys, mostly Democrats get abortions, so you're only killing potential voters.
Giving birth is just one way they kill, not the only way.

Seize any and all assets to cover the cost of deportation and they can even have whats left,if anything.
If you deport 11 million people very little of what you own will have any real value. Supply and demand.

15 or so million used cars? You won't be able to give them away.

A pro-lifer!!!

Giving birth is just one way they kill, not the only way.
You're going to have to show me intent. Go for it. I'm sure you can do it.

Forum List

Back