Simple and Honest Qst. on Trump's deportation scheme....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Besides just answering my question with "I don't give a shit", try to use your objectivity a bit.....

When we debate the issue of basically rounding up 11-15 million people (basically the ENTIRE population of Pennsylvania or Illinois) and shipping them "back".....Where exactly do we mean to ship them back to.....

We know that not all these illegals are NOT Mexicans....So, do we ship them back to various countries in Central and South America? To the countries in the middle and far east? To various countries in Africa?

Do we just put them in boxcars, trucks and buses and drop everybody off in Tijuana?

Besides just answering my question with "I don't give a shit", try to use your objectivity a bit.....

When we debate the issue of basically rounding up 11-15 million people (basically the ENTIRE population of Pennsylvania or Illinois) and shipping them "back".....Where exactly do we mean to ship them back to.....

We know that not all these illegals are NOT Mexicans....So, do we ship them back to various countries in Central and South America? To the countries in the middle and far east? To various countries in Africa?

Do we just put them in boxcars, trucks and buses and drop everybody off in Tijuana?

Why do liberals always,and I mean always,ignore the easy way to get rid of illegals?
It's like they pick the most difficult solution to the problem on purpose or something.
Of course my question doesnt really need an answer because we all know why liberals do this.
It's pretty pathetic actually.

For the last few years I've been saying ship them to Afghanistan or Iraq. I'd include a good portion of our prison population along with them. It seems to me the most efficient way to solve a multitude of our society's problems.

• Banned
We make it illegal for them to have housing, jobs, or use of hospitals and schools and give rewards to people who turn illegals in

Anne Frank's family would "love" you....

• Banned
Why do liberals always,and I mean always,ignore the easy way to get rid of illegals?
It's like they pick the most difficult solution to the problem on purpose or something.
Of course my question doesnt really need an answer because we all know why liberals do this.

Well, "thank you" for your thorough answer to my question....(what an :ahole-1:)

We put them in large shipping boats, then ship them to the middle of the Atlantic, then dump them there. I'd say I hope they can swim... but I don't care.

Yes, but if you really want to see them turn tail, simply attempt to bring up Hillary's immigration policies and refugee policies.

• Banned
Ship them to the middle of the Atlantic, then dump them there. I'd say I hope they can swim... but I don't care.

We put them in large shipping boats.

The above speaks for itself ....You are truly a fucked up, hateful moron....But you knew that already, didn't you?

You have been told all the answers many times yet you are back again. No mas senior.

Oh, yet ANOTHER clueless right winger with No reading comprehension......Please don't breed more idiots !!!

Ship the criminals out and hand out tax bills to the non-criminals. That will lead to either self deportation or a felony conviction in tax court. Then fine the employers for not following the law.

Ship them to the middle of the Atlantic, then dump them there. I'd say I hope they can swim... but I don't care.

We put them in large shipping boats.

The above speaks for itself ....You are truly a fucked up, hateful moron....But you knew that already, didn't you?
When they made the decision to break our laws, they should have been prepared for consequences to those actions. Why don't you cry about it? Or better yet, you could lead campaign to convince people that breaking laws is wrong, because you could end up sleeping with the fishies. Don't forget to speak Spanish for them, because a lot don't bother to learn our language~... 60%, I think.

We put them in large shipping boats, then ship them to the middle of the Atlantic, then dump them there. I'd say I hope they can swim... but I don't care.
Such a fucking nice person you are.

Uber....

Forum List

Back