Simple and Honest Qst. on Trump's deportation scheme....

Besides just answering my question with "I don't give a shit", try to use your objectivity a bit.....

When we debate the issue of basically rounding up 11-15 million people (basically the ENTIRE population of Pennsylvania or Illinois) and shipping them "back".....Where exactly do we mean to ship them back to.....

We know that not all these illegals are NOT Mexicans....So, do we ship them back to various countries in Central and South America? To the countries in the middle and far east? To various countries in Africa?

Do we just put them in boxcars, trucks and buses and drop everybody off in Tijuana?
We put them in large shipping boats, then ship them to the middle of the Atlantic, then dump them there. I'd say I hope they can swim... but I don't care.
Such a fucking nice person you are.
Thank you, I've been told if I were any sweeter, I'd be made of sugar. I appreciate your compliment~

We'll bus them all to California, then you libs can care for them or deport them its up to you. Hopefully the illegals won't murder, rape, and assault too many liberals while you people are making up your minds.

Says the person basically advocating we reward people with citizenship for breaking the law. Oh boy, I bet that's the best plan to deter future illegals. You don't seem like the person to be telling whether someone thinks or not~

I feel dirty just answering your fucked up posts.......What a disgusting human piece of trash you must be.

We'll bus them all to California, then you libs can care for them or deport them its up to you. Hopefully the illegals won't murder, rape, and assault too many liberals while you people are making up your minds.

^^^ I got the liberals by the balls with that one. Step up libs you want them here you take them, all of them. Back up your big talk set an example to follow. It should only cost you maybe $50 billion a year in tax increases go for it.

Says the person basically advocating we reward people with citizenship for breaking the law. Oh boy, I bet that's the best plan to deter future illegals. You don't seem like the person to be telling whether someone thinks or not~

I feel dirty just answering your fucked up posts.......What a disgusting human piece of trash you must be.

You sound prone to violence.

^^^ unhinged liberal ALERT! What's the matter don't like being called out on the idiocy of your support for illegals?

Last edited:
Gee, not one of this right wing imbeciles could answer the question....and OBVIOUSLY neither can the Trumpster.....

Oh wow, insulting. That helps your 'point' so much~ then again, that's typically what Liberals do when they have absolutely nothing to work with. It's okay, you haven't disappointed me, as I wasn't expecting anything from you in the first place.

Gee, not one of this right wing imbeciles could answer the question....and OBVIOUSLY neither can the Trumpster.....
Wow, your ability to retain information is abysmal. I answered your question, you even replied to my post. Then again, don't let facts get in the way of your propaganda, it hasn't stopped you before~

You sound prone to violence.

The threat level is maybe a 1, the left might throw a Chicken wrap sandwich at you that's about as dangerous as their kind gets.

Wow, your ability to retain information is abysmal. I answered your question, you even replied to my post. Then again, don't let facts get in the way of your propaganda, it hasn't stopped you before~

Your ONLY worth on this thread is bumping it up.......

You are a dirty liberal.....so.....

Besides just answering my question with "I don't give a shit", try to use your objectivity a bit.....

When we debate the issue of basically rounding up 11-15 million people (basically the ENTIRE population of Pennsylvania or Illinois) and shipping them "back".....Where exactly do we mean to ship them back to.....

We know that not all these illegals are NOT Mexicans....So, do we ship them back to various countries in Central and South America? To the countries in the middle and far east? To various countries in Africa?

Do we just put them in boxcars, trucks and buses and drop everybody off in Tijuana?
We put them in large shipping boats, then ship them to the middle of the Atlantic, then dump them there. I'd say I hope they can swim... but I don't care.
A pro-lifer!!!

Forum List

Back