Simple and Honest Qst. on Trump's deportation scheme....

We make it illegal for them to have housing, jobs, or use of hospitals and schools and give rewards to people who turn illegals in
Nazi Germany, wonderful!
Why does the Yeti think the American Taxpayer should subsidize and reward these people?
You invited them. Cheap labor.

What a partisan hack,both sides have allowed unfettered immigration.
But only Conservative voters actually want to do something about it.
And what they want to do is idiotic, and could crash the economy.

You ship them where ever the hell they came from with just the clothes on their backs. They supposedly came here with nothing, they leave with nothing. Unless of course if they save us the money and self deport.

Seize any and all assets to cover the cost of deportation and they can even have whats left,if anything.
If you deport 11 million people very little of what you own will have any real value. Supply and demand.

15 or so million used cars? You won't be able to give them away.

I dont buy used cars.
And I guess you could could go pick yourself a nice hardly used Buick Skylark. So whats your complaint again?

We make it illegal for them to have housing, jobs, or use of hospitals and schools and give rewards to people who turn illegals in
Nazi Germany, wonderful!
Why does the Yeti think the American Taxpayer should subsidize and reward these people?

Why are you against higher wages for low income Americans?
I dont know about you but i'd be more than happy to pay a little more to get my lawn cut by legal American citizens.

You ship them where ever the hell they came from with just the clothes on their backs. They supposedly came here with nothing, they leave with nothing. Unless of course if they save us the money and self deport.

Seize any and all assets to cover the cost of deportation and they can even have whats left,if anything.

Nope, if we have to deport them, we seize all assets as fruits of an ongoing criminal enterprise, they leave with NOTHING!

Nope, if we have to deport them, we seize all assets as fruits of an ongoing criminal enterprise, they leave with NOTHING!

You know I thought about that but for a different reason.
Any extra can pay for the indigent illegals,which we know there'll be many.

Nazi Germany, wonderful!

I dont know about you but i'd be more than happy to pay a little more to get my lawn cut by legal American citizens.
It wouldnt be a little more, it would be a lot more. Think double, and four times as much for produce, if you can get it at all.

If you deport 11 million people very little of what you own will have any real value. Supply and demand.

I dont buy used cars.
And I guess you could could go pick yourself a nice hardly used Buick Skylark. So whats your complaint again?
The reality is, if 11 million people suddenly leave the economy prices and values crash.

Your house? Nearly worthless as we have millions of empty ones just falling apart.

You know I thought about that but for a different reason.
Any extra can pay for the indigent illegals,which we know there'll be many.

Yep, or for the many services they used without paying for.

It wouldnt be a little more, it would be a lot more. Think double, and four times as much for produce, if you can get it at all.

How's that? Most of the fruits and vegetables I buy come from mexico and other south american countries.

But let me ask you this on a related subject.
How is it that liberals claim higher min wages wouldnt raise the cost of products yet they claim the loss of workers will make products more expensive?
Hmmmmm.....

I dont buy used cars.
The reality is, if 11 million people suddenly leave the economy prices and values crash.

Your house? Nearly worthless as we have millions of empty ones just falling apart.

LOL ...Just how many of these mansions are going to flood the market?

It already is illegal, genius....but somehow business owners don't get punished for hiring illegals. Are you looking to make some money? Sounds like you're looking for an easy way to make some money.......:badgrin:

It already is illegal, genius....but somehow business owners don't get punished for hiring illegals. Are you looking to make some money? Sounds like you're looking for an easy way to make some money.......:badgrin:

Yeah....barry should do something about it:lol:

I dont buy used cars.

Housing units, several million, crashing both rents and home values, including yours.

Use CA TX AZ NM NV prison labor. Let them work off sentence. Dont do good? We add years......they get $1/hr tax free into exit acct. Farm pays for all costs.

How is it that liberals claim higher min wages wouldnt raise the cost of products...
What fool said that?

So you're one of the only liberals on the planet who admit that higher min wages will actually make products more expensive?
Be sure and spread the word to the other 99.999 percent because they can't seem to grasp the concept.

Oh...and can I get that in writing?

I dont buy used cars.

Housing units, several million, crashing both rents and home values, including yours.

Nobody who would buy my house would have any interest in barrio dwellings.
And you should be for more affordable housing for the poor,which is exactly what you'd get when there became an abundance of said dwellings.
Why do you hate poor people?

How is it that liberals claim higher min wages wouldnt raise the cost of products...
What fool said that?

So you're one of the only liberals on the planet who admit that higher min wages will actually make products more expensive?
Be sure and spread the word to the other 99.999 percent because they can't seem to grasp the concept.

There is no free lunch. The costs have to be recovered. The issue is, are we better off if you pay more for A but the guy down the street has more money to buy what you make, B?

What fool said that?

There is no free lunch. The costs have to be recovered. The issue is, are we better off if you pay more for A but the guy down the street has more money to buy what you make, B?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I dont buy used cars.

Nobody who would buy my house would have any interest in barrio dwellings.
And you should be for more affordable housing for the poor,which is exactly what you'd get when there became an abundance of said dwellings.
Why do you hate poor people?
We already have millions of empty housing units. If you thought the housing bubble was bad when it burst just add another set of millions of units on top of that and watch values plunge and maybe never recover. Who's going to to be paying for your house when they can live rent-free just down the road? Not only that, the house they squat in is fully furnished, it even comes with cars and clothes. Winner, winner, taco dinner in the fridge.

Forum List

Back