Silver and gold......really a scam?

Yep..
Of course we dont have a say if the gov wants to go digital.
The whole digital currency game is counterintuitive to what the governments are promoting currently. The "mining" of digital currency is an energy consumer of massive proportions. One of the largest Crypto mining operations in the country is in Usk, WA. In a very rural NE WA county. They took over the failing Pend Orielle Newsprint Plant. This single mining operation uses more energy than the entire rest of the county combined. It looks like a power plant. How many Teslas could be charged with the electricity?

The whole digital currency game is counterintuitive to what the governments are promoting currently. The "mining" of digital currency is an energy consumer of massive proportions. One of the largest Crypto mining operations in the country is in Usk, WA. In a very rural NE WA county. They took over the failing Pend Orielle Newsprint Plant. This single mining operation uses more energy than the entire rest of the county combined. It looks like a power plant. How many Teslas could be charged with the electricity?

If the gov goes digital mining has nothing to do with it.
Same as the gov mandating gov healthcare.
It's all about controlling the masses.
Which of course is why we should fight it tooth and nail.

This is you admitting the economy is good.
4i6Ckte.gif

Another demented psychopath reading things that were never written or heard things that were never said.

I miss the days when POS like this were wrangled in by the cops and thrown into basements at the local looney bin.

Nothing is sure. I have stockpiled lead and food. They are the only things that will sustain you in apocalyptic times. I am not a doomsdayer, but being prepared will never fail you. Money is only good in civilized times and I fear we may be seeing less than civilized times in this country.

Yeah, but not everybody has the means, space, and money to hoard food, supplies, and buy an undeground shelter.

Keep The Faith , OP .

After the 30-40% recession you will not believe the appreciation we will see in commodities , but PMs in particular .
Just keep buying as investment -- not for trading .
Silver between $300- 600 is argued by very savvy people .

Gold after the dollar is no longer the Reserve currency ?

Pick a number

Yeah, but not everybody has the means, space, and money to hoard food, supplies, and buy an undeground shelter.
Very few are born with the means. Those that are usually fritter them away. A person is responsible for obtaining what they have through their labors or their brains or both. Everyone has the choice to make. Some make good choices and some not so good. Only time will tell. These are confusing times. I am trying to wrap my brain around crypto currency and I am coming up totally empty as to how something that never existed suddenly has 21 million that can never be increased because Satoshi Nakamoto says so. Makes no sense to me. But there seem to be a bunch of people with a lot of "real money" building this pyramid (scheme?). If BTC has value, why is its value based on something else? I am clueless and the more I read about it, the more clueless I become. LOL--and here I am rambling on about it.

Last edited:
Regardless, circulated silver coin will be one of the best options for small transactions when the FRN collapses.
Seems the board has drifted into science fiction. If we are talking about apocalyptic times, there is little need for precious metals. There has to be some societal control for those values to remain. Lacking that control, base survival and those things that promote it will hold the value.

Very few are born with the means. Those that are usually fritter them away. A person is responsible for obtaining what they have through their labors or their brains or both. Everyone has the choice to make. Some make good choices and some not so good. Only time will tell. These are confusing times. I am trying to wrap my brain around crypto currency and I am coming up totally empty as to how something that never existed suddenly has 21 million that can never be increased because Satoshi Nakamoto says so. Makes no sense to me. But there seem to be a bunch of people with a lot of "real money" building this pyramid (scheme?). If BTC has value, why is its value based on something else? I am clueless and the more I read about it, the more clueless I become. LOL--and here I am rambling on about it.

Crypto currency is a scamo.

Never understood the concept of money. People used to barter for what they needed, or trade. Physical money is a waste of resources.

Also don't understand why we just don't go the way of Star Trek, where your work gains credits. And you use those to get personal stuff, and everything else is free......housing, food, water, medical....all the basic necessities.

lol crypto is just the latest Tulip Craze that all these allegedly 'shrewd' capitalist ['investors' like to gamble on, then blame the govt. when they lose, then go on to snivel about how workers are too lazy and don't want to work longer hours for less money so the faux 'capitalists' can keep up the lifestyles they're entitled to.

We still have fantasists here who run around spouting religious dogma about 'rational markets n stuff'.

Buying gold and silver at retail prices is a lot more expensive and risky than buying at wholesale, same as any other commodity. They are both still a global currency, and will remain so when paper money grows more and more worthless. Crypto currency???? lmao

Commodities -- hard, tangible commodities and not just what's on paper -- will win out in the end. Global currencies will eventually go through a shock moment, but if you own productive land, and if you can defend it, you win.

They could do the same with your coin but you can't throw those coins as fast as I can throw my lead.
Your stockpile of ammo will be degraded in 50 years even under ideal conditions. Ammo in a carried firearm degrades in 1 year. Not useful for trying to store 100's of thousands of dollars worth of wealth. It's also not fire or water proof.

Gold & Silver have been increasing for 5,000 years so they will always be easily exchanged for fresh ammo, weapons, water, food, shelter, land, equipment, fuel, energy, utilities, healthcare, etc.

If you shoot someone for their stuff, your power will still go off, ice will melt, food will rot, environmental control of ammo will fail, & others will shoot you dead.

Gold & Silver are fire & water proof, will keep the lights on, hot & cold water flowing, fresh new ammo in gun, fuel in the tank, food on the table, a roof over your head, buy armor, security, store wealth & increase in value.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back