Sick Lesbian Creates Educational Program to Brainwash Children Into the Homosexual Lifestyle

The fact that you think anyone who doesn't hate gays must BE gay speaks volumes.

I cannot control what other people think or do, nor do I try.
If you enjoy sucking cock, that's your business asshole, not mine.
I could really care less.
Have a nice day.

The fact that you have said basically this same thing so many times is interesting.

I've already told you - what, three times now? I do not care if you suck cock nor if you bring people up to believe it's ok to do that either. That's your business asshole.

Anything else?

Hope not.

Bye.

Sparky, you can leave anytime. I was just remarking on your fondness for telling everyone that you don't care if someone sucks cocks.

I think I've said OK, thanks- bye... twice now? Three times? You keep replying?
We get it. You enjoy dick. You bring up others to believe they should try and enjoy dick, like you do, too.
Got it.
Clear on that.
Really don't have to get back to me a sixth time now, asshole.
I'm good.
Really.

Suck on elsewhere....

But I am enjoying our chat. Lol

This is just hateful, horseshit propaganda and you are an irresponsible and loathsome bigot for posting this. The Daily Stormer -which is steeped in hate- took an article from the respectable Huffington Post and spun it to make it sound as though this educator is trying to recruit and brainwash children which is as stupid as stupid gets. First of all we have to consider the source:

Perhaps the stupidest assertion made by the Daily Stormer was that gays people do not reproduce and have to recruit children into the lifestyle. Gay people do have children. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with the orientation of the parents are children are not “recruited” You would have to be a complete fucking moron to believe that clap trap.

Secondly, this is about education, not indoctrination, but I would not expect someone like you to know the difference. However, consider this which I had published a couple of years ago:

People like you can well have blood on their hands by promoting this sort of fear and ignorance. You need to get some help, or at least, shut the fuck up!
Nothing hateful about anything! Only pure fact. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Just fucking brilliant ! You completely ignore the points that I made about the stupidity of the OP and just yak yak about mental illnesses. Stupid!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your points are baseless as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Homosexuals are not to be tolerated. Anything that represents a threat to the general safety and welfare of the public is not to be tolerated. These people account for the highest percentage of communicable diseases.

Since many homosexuals are "bisexuals," they pose a very real and serious threat to the general safety and welfare of the public. This allows for, and promotes the spread of their diseases to innocent people. Thus, creating a domino effect, as can be witnessed with the spread of HIV/AIDS over the past twenty-years. This domino effect places everybody at risk.

There was once a time when people were quarantined for having certain contagious diseases, ie: mumps, measles and whooping cough et al. Why aren't known infected homosexuals being quarantined? They clearly pose a serious health threat to the public. One might argue that quarantining them is a violation of their civil rights and Constitutional rights. Let me say this, when their rights begin to violate ours, ie:, the endangerment of others, then that's where their civil rights and constitutional rights end.

If homosexuals would keep their hedonistic and debaucherous lifestyle confined to themselves, things might be okay, but no, they have to flaunt their deviant lifestyle to the general public. Besides being walking biohazards, roughly about one-third of all homosexuals are admitted pedophiles. This makes them dangerous, predacious, and very capable of victimizing children and inflicting mental trauma.

Moreover, these depraved sexual deviants even have pedophile advocacy organizations. In fact, two such organizations that come to mind immediately are the National Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and the Lesbian Avengers. Both of these groups prey on children.

Anybody that takes pride in pedophilia, disproportinately high cases of suicide, alcoholism, drug abuse, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS and so forth, are moral degenerates that lack pride. The term "gay pride" is nothing more than an euphemistic term for the homosexual agenda. They're going out of their way to dupe the public into thinking that their sick way of life is normal and healthy. The facts dictate otherwise.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.
Oh I see, you did respond further. You ignorance and bigotry is on full display. Here, you're blathering about disease, alcoholism, pedophilia and whatever while failing to take responsibility for the moronic and irresponsible OP that I called you on which, in effect, promotes a mentality that undermines education and puts children at risk. You don't give a crap about kids and your just another pathetic bigot who will use children as pawns in your lost cause to vilify gays.
My post is 100% accurate.
Another appear to ignorance. No matter how many times you post bullshit, it will still be bullshit . Your arrogance is astounding.

The deviant sexual freaks, many of whom are pedophiles, have no business raising children in hopes they too will live their filthy, immoral lifestyles. In Syria, they throw these assholes off rooftops. And Liberals are in favor of admitting more filthy Muslims?

Buy parachutes assholes. Be careful what you fucking wish for.
I have to take a minute to express my profound disgust and dismay at the way this thread – which started as a hateful and deceptive lie-has continued to be a torrent of vile swill of hatred directed at gay and lesbian people and casting aspersions on their fitness as parents. The people who are responsible for this have no shame and will stop at nothing, however bizarre and hateful to thwart the advancement of gay rights and have no qualms about using children as pawn in their failed fight against equality. Some of you are knowingly lying, while others have whipped themselves into a delusional frenzy. Either way, it is equally despicable because anyone who believes the bovine excrement that has been bandied about here had to have hatred in their hearts to begin with, and have seized on the lies that have been spoon fed to them to validate their bigotry. I will not be wasting my time and energy by responding further. Feel free to wallow in your ignorance and hatred until your fucking heads explode.

I sincerely believe that gay and lesbian people make fine parents, and that the children who are in their care suffer when the parents are discriminated against and not allowed to marry. This belief is not only based on a review of credible and peer reviewed literature, but also my personal, professional experience working in a child welfare agency where I not only investigated child abuse-including sexual abuse, but placed children into foster and adoptive homes. And, some of those foster and adoptive parents were gay.

Gay people have been a valuable resource and have taken in older and hard to place children with a good deal of success. My state of New Jersey was the first to allow joint adoption by gay couples some 28 years ago. Most states now allow adoption by gays. The only problems that are cited are anecdotal accounts of occasional abuse or a child who is unhappy about not having a mom and a dad, or propaganda from right wing hate groups. Let me remind you people that children who are placed for adoption have NO PARENTS, and, regardless of what they want or need, and regardless of whether we allow same sex marriage, there will always be children who do not have a mother and a father. My opening post represents an airtight case for this, and no one has been able to refute it. The only thing that they have is lies and myths to promote fear about gay people and gay parenting, not out of any real concern for the children but to advance their bigoted religious and political agenda. We are done here.

Here you are again with your para after para of idiocy. As soon as I see a post from you, and it's a mile long, I don't even bother reading it. Post in soundbites, dummy. No one has time for your bullshit philosophy.
Translation: "I am incurious and willfully ignorant and intend to stay that way. I do not have the intellectual capacity to actually think rigorously about an issue, nor do I have the emotional maturity to allow myself to be exposed to information that might challenge my narrow minded, bigoted and bizarre beliefs"

Sound bites don't do justice to complex issues. If sound bites are all that you can deal with, it tell me exactly what your problem is.

I taught my kids not to hate without reason. They are doing quite well in their lives.

Who said anything about hate, asshole ?
Two men sucking each other's dicks is morally fucking wrong.
If you happen to enjoy it, support it - good for you!
No hate from here. Keep sucking asshole. I could really care less.

All you do is spew hate- and your sexual fantasies here at USMB

I taught my kids not to hate without reason. They are doing quite well in their lives.

Who said anything about hate, asshole ?
Two men sucking each other's dicks is morally fucking wrong.
If you happen to enjoy it, support it - good for you!
No hate from here. Keep sucking asshole. I could really care less.
You sure are obsessed with sucking dick. Makes you wonder.....just saying

I cannot control what other people think or do, nor do I try.
If you enjoy sucking cock, that's your business asshole, not mine.
I could really care less.
Have a nice day.

The fact that you have said basically this same thing so many times is interesting.

I've already told you - what, three times now? I do not care if you suck cock nor if you bring people up to believe it's ok to do that either. That's your business asshole.

Anything else?

Hope not.

Bye.

Sparky, you can leave anytime. I was just remarking on your fondness for telling everyone that you don't care if someone sucks cocks.

We get it. You enjoy dick. You bring up others to believe they should try and enjoy dick, like you do, too.
Got it.
Clear on that.
I'm good.
Really.

Suck on elsewhere....

He must be also- since he keeps replying.

Why does he keep insisting on sharing his sexual fantasies here at USMB?

This is just hateful, horseshit propaganda and you are an irresponsible and loathsome bigot for posting this. The Daily Stormer -which is steeped in hate- took an article from the respectable Huffington Post and spun it to make it sound as though this educator is trying to recruit and brainwash children which is as stupid as stupid gets. First of all we have to consider the source:

Perhaps the stupidest assertion made by the Daily Stormer was that gays people do not reproduce and have to recruit children into the lifestyle. Gay people do have children. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with the orientation of the parents are children are not “recruited” You would have to be a complete fucking moron to believe that clap trap.

Secondly, this is about education, not indoctrination, but I would not expect someone like you to know the difference. However, consider this which I had published a couple of years ago:

People like you can well have blood on their hands by promoting this sort of fear and ignorance. You need to get some help, or at least, shut the fuck up!
Nothing hateful about anything! Only pure fact. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Just fucking brilliant ! You completely ignore the points that I made about the stupidity of the OP and just yak yak about mental illnesses. Stupid!!!!

Your points are baseless as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Homosexuals are not to be tolerated. Anything that represents a threat to the general safety and welfare of the public is not to be tolerated. These people account for the highest percentage of communicable diseases.

Since many homosexuals are "bisexuals," they pose a very real and serious threat to the general safety and welfare of the public. This allows for, and promotes the spread of their diseases to innocent people. Thus, creating a domino effect, as can be witnessed with the spread of HIV/AIDS over the past twenty-years. This domino effect places everybody at risk.

There was once a time when people were quarantined for having certain contagious diseases, ie: mumps, measles and whooping cough et al. Why aren't known infected homosexuals being quarantined? They clearly pose a serious health threat to the public. One might argue that quarantining them is a violation of their civil rights and Constitutional rights. Let me say this, when their rights begin to violate ours, ie:, the endangerment of others, then that's where their civil rights and constitutional rights end.

If homosexuals would keep their hedonistic and debaucherous lifestyle confined to themselves, things might be okay, but no, they have to flaunt their deviant lifestyle to the general public. Besides being walking biohazards, roughly about one-third of all homosexuals are admitted pedophiles. This makes them dangerous, predacious, and very capable of victimizing children and inflicting mental trauma.

Moreover, these depraved sexual deviants even have pedophile advocacy organizations. In fact, two such organizations that come to mind immediately are the National Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and the Lesbian Avengers. Both of these groups prey on children.

Anybody that takes pride in pedophilia, disproportinately high cases of suicide, alcoholism, drug abuse, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS and so forth, are moral degenerates that lack pride. The term "gay pride" is nothing more than an euphemistic term for the homosexual agenda. They're going out of their way to dupe the public into thinking that their sick way of life is normal and healthy. The facts dictate otherwise.

Oh I see, you did respond further. You ignorance and bigotry is on full display. Here, you're blathering about disease, alcoholism, pedophilia and whatever while failing to take responsibility for the moronic and irresponsible OP that I called you on which, in effect, promotes a mentality that undermines education and puts children at risk. You don't give a crap about kids and your just another pathetic bigot who will use children as pawns in your lost cause to vilify gays.
I have gay neighbors. They are a married Caucasian couple-both professional men in their early 30s. One is a school social worker, and the other is a financial advisor for a well-known investment house. They introduced me to their 3 year old African American, special needs child and said that he is their son, who they adopted through the state. His parents were killed in an auto accident a year ago and the child had been in 3 foster homes since then. There was no extended family able and willing to care for him. Special needs children, especially minorities are very hard to place and to find a stable home for, but these two men stepped up to take that responsibility.

I now know that in what little spare time they have, they do volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity, and occasionally deliver meals on wheels. They plan on having two more children by a surrogate mother with each of them donating sperm for that purpose. Each will then adopt the child of the other as the second parent.

Can you honestly tell me that these two men, who are contributing to society and the community in many ways, do not deserve the benefits, protection and status of being married? Can you explain to me why it is more important to prohibit same sex marriage and adoption by gays than to allow this child to have the stability and security of having married parents? Can you say that this is not a family in every sense of the word? Please be honest and give your reasons.

I have gay neighbors.

What do you want for that? A cookie or something hard to suck on, faggot.

Quoting just one line of s long post, and then pretending it is something else is pretty pitiful. He did not ask for a cookie. He prefaced a solid example of gay parents by saying how he knew them.

Come back when you have something to contribute to the topic.

I've seen several things where gays are trying to indoctrinate children not just with their views but trying to convince the children they are gay themselves. There needs to be legislation that all children under the age of 16 has to be treated and raised as the sex that's on their birth certificate. I don't know how that would work for Constitutionality, but doing less is child abuse.I'm not saying a girl can't do boy things and a boy can't do girl things. But I've seen articles where the parents are claiming under age 10 kid is gay and having them dress and pursue that end actively. At that age you can't decide what you want on any other front so why your sexuality? Hell I was to busy doing kids stuff to care about that shit and so should they. They should just be allowed to be kids. It's one thing to teach your child that being gay is OK but completely wrong trying to convince them before they have had a chance to form their own opinion on the matter. By age 16 they should have some Idea and are beginning to become sexually active. Even then it's a confusing time and they should develop unimpeded by adults to determine who they are and what they want.

I've seen several things where gays are trying to indoctrinate children not just with their views but trying to convince the children they are gay themselves. There needs to be legislation that all children under the age of 16 has to be treated and raised as the sex that's on their birth certificate. I don't know how that would work for Constitutionality, but doing less is child abuse.I'm not saying a girl can't do boy things and a boy can't do girl things. But I've seen articles where the parents are claiming under age 10 kid is gay and having them dress and pursue that end actively. At that age you can't decide what you want on any other front so why your sexuality? Hell I was to busy doing kids stuff to care about that shit and so should they. They should just be allowed to be kids. It's one thing to teach your child that being gay is OK but completely wrong trying to convince them before they have had a chance to form their own opinion on the matter. By age 16 they should have some Idea and are beginning to become sexually active. Even then it's a confusing time and they should develop unimpeded by adults to determine who they are and what they want.
What the hell are you talking about? From the first two sentences, it immediately apparent that you do not understand the difference between homosexuality and transgender and it's apparent that you understand little of either.. And who the hell is it that is trying to convince them of anything? When you post rash and inflammatory statements like that you should provide documentation if you want to betaken seriously. Right now it appears that you are terribly confused.

By the way Stevie boy, the horseshit that you used to start this thread has been tried before as testimony to the desperation of the bigots and homophobes who use the issue of children to further their goals:

The homosexual mob has produced a video '' aimed at the education system, Produced by Lesbians Debra Chasnoff, and Helen Cohen , funded by the Columbia Foundation, People for the American Way, Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, and the California Teacher Association’s Gay and Lesbian Caucus. They went into six elementary and middle schools which were already promoting the Gay Agenda. The primary theme of this film is to convince kids that their parents and any adults who don't support the gay agenda are ignorant bigots .

The response, it was a positive educational program devoid of sexual content: http://www.sfgate.com/movies/article/FILM-REVIEW-Gay-Issues-at-an-Elementary-2964746.php

the Washington Times

"Kevin Jennings is in the news again over an event known as “fist-gate” that made news almost a decade ago when Brian Camenker’s Massachusetts group, Mass Resistance, recorded audio from Mr. Jennings’s former group the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN) conference in 2000. At the conference, students as young as 12 years old were given graphic instruction on homosexual sex acts by state employees."

The Truth : The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet published in Washington, D.C. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerates associated with the church.

In 1982, Moon was convicted in the United States of filing false federal income tax returns and conspiracy. His conviction was upheld on appeal in a split decision. Moon was given an 18-month sentence and a $15,000 fine. He served 13 months of the sentence at the Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury before being released on good behavior to a halfway house.[129] The case was the center of national freedom of religion and free speech debates.[130] Prof. Laurence H. Tribe of the Harvard University Law School argued that the trial by jury had "doomed (Moon) to conviction based on religious prejudice."[131] The American Baptist Churches in the U.S.A, the National Council of Churches, the National Black Catholic Clergy Caucus, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference filed briefs in support of Moon.[132] Many notable clergy, including Jerry Falwell and Joseph Lowery, signed petitions protesting the government's case and spoke out in defense of Moon.[133][134]

Unification Church beliefs are based on the Bible and are explained in the church's textbook, Divine Principle. It teaches that God is the creator, whose dual nature combines both masculinity and femininity.

What the hell are you talking about? From the first two sentences, it immediately apparent that you do not understand the difference between homosexuality and transgender and it's apparent that you understand little of either.. And who the hell is it that is trying to convince them of anything? When you post rash and inflammatory statements like that you should provide documentation if you want to betaken seriously. Right now it appears that you are terribly confused.

Who are you? The resident queer?

By the way Stevie boy, the horseshit that you used to start this thread has been tried before as testimony to the desperation of the bigots and homophobes who use the issue of children to further their goals:

The homosexual mob has produced a video '' aimed at the education system, Produced by Lesbians Debra Chasnoff, and Helen Cohen , funded by the Columbia Foundation, People for the American Way, Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, and the California Teacher Association’s Gay and Lesbian Caucus. They went into six elementary and middle schools which were already promoting the Gay Agenda. The primary theme of this film is to convince kids that their parents and any adults who don't support the gay agenda are ignorant bigots .

The response, it was a positive educational program devoid of sexual content: http://www.sfgate.com/movies/article/FILM-REVIEW-Gay-Issues-at-an-Elementary-2964746.php

the Washington Times

"Kevin Jennings is in the news again over an event known as “fist-gate” that made news almost a decade ago when Brian Camenker’s Massachusetts group, Mass Resistance, recorded audio from Mr. Jennings’s former group the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN) conference in 2000. At the conference, students as young as 12 years old were given graphic instruction on homosexual sex acts by state employees."

The Truth : The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet published in Washington, D.C. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerates associated with the church.

In 1982, Moon was convicted in the United States of filing false federal income tax returns and conspiracy. His conviction was upheld on appeal in a split decision. Moon was given an 18-month sentence and a $15,000 fine. He served 13 months of the sentence at the Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury before being released on good behavior to a halfway house.[129] The case was the center of national freedom of religion and free speech debates.[130] Prof. Laurence H. Tribe of the Harvard University Law School argued that the trial by jury had "doomed (Moon) to conviction based on religious prejudice."[131] The American Baptist Churches in the U.S.A, the National Council of Churches, the National Black Catholic Clergy Caucus, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference filed briefs in support of Moon.[132] Many notable clergy, including Jerry Falwell and Joseph Lowery, signed petitions protesting the government's case and spoke out in defense of Moon.[133][134]

Unification Church beliefs are based on the Bible and are explained in the church's textbook, Divine Principle. It teaches that God is the creator, whose dual nature combines both masculinity and femininity.

Your not rewriting mein Kampf here, stupid

Anything else?

Hope not.

Bye.

Got it.
Clear on that.
I'm good.
Really.

Suck on elsewhere....

I'm discussing your cock sucking ventures, asshole

Not mine

Now that that's cleared up, next?

I am not homophobic but I oppose any such homosexual education program because no such tutelage beyond the most basic understanding is necessary or called for.

My late wife was a clinical psychologist, so it follows that our three daughters were more than adequately educated in sexual matters. They knew all they needed to know prior to and after puberty, including what homosexuality is, that its cause is hormonal imbalance, and what normal impulses are and are not.

Unless one is following a formal medical or behavioral curriculum in which specialized knowledge is required I can think of no reason for organized in-depth inquiry around or study of this condition.

Who are you? The resident queer?

Now you're harassing me and being abusive. Speak when spoken to and watch yourself bubba.

I am not homophobic but I oppose any such homosexual education program because no such tutelage beyond the most basic understanding is necessary or called for.

My late wife was a clinical psychologist, so it follows that our three daughters were more than adequately educated in sexual matters. They knew all they needed to know prior to and after puberty, including what homosexuality is, that its cause is hormonal imbalance, and what normal impulses are and are not.

Unless one is following a formal medical or behavioral curriculum in which specialized knowledge is required I can think of no reason for organized in-depth inquiry around or study of this condition.

That is certainly a much more rational, reasonable and intelligent response than we have seen from certain others here. However, it is also rather vague and it is not at all clear how your philosophy would translate into the real world of today where children are very aware of LGBT issues and are often struggling with their own sexuality from a younger age than we older folks recall. Perhaps you could comment on the questions that I posed earlier to shed some light on where you would draw the line in terms of what information you would impart to kids and at what age. Here it is again:

LGBT Issues, Children and Education by Progressive Patriot 2.12.14

Many people who rail against gay marriage and gay rights have deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support and allow marriage, the issue will somehow go away. They claim that children will be taught that homosexuality is normal and good. Well know this, LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBTI issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.

I would also be interested to know what you thought of the video posted in the OP and the spin that was put on it by the Daily Stormer and the jackass who started this.

Regardless of your answer, I thank you for injecting a level of civility into this important topic.

PS: You stated as fact that homosexuality is caused by a "hormonal imbalance" Please explain exactly how you know that. You seem to subscribe to a "disease model " of homosexuality. That will cost you points with me...LOL.

Last edited:

Anything else?

Hope not.

Bye.

Got it.
Clear on that.
I'm good.
Really.

Suck on elsewhere....

I'm discussing your cock sucking ventures, asshole

Not mine

Now that that's cleared up, next?

You talk that way to others too.

Forum List

Back