Sick Lesbian Creates Educational Program to Brainwash Children Into the Homosexual Lifestyle

I've already told you - what, three times now? I do not care if you suck cock nor if you bring people up to believe it's ok to do that either. That's your business asshole.

Anything else?

Hope not.

Bye.

Sparky, you can leave anytime. I was just remarking on your fondness for telling everyone that you don't care if someone sucks cocks.

I think I've said OK, thanks- bye... twice now? Three times? You keep replying?
We get it. You enjoy dick. You bring up others to believe they should try and enjoy dick, like you do, too.
Got it.
Clear on that.
Really don't have to get back to me a sixth time now, asshole.
I'm good.
Really.

Suck on elsewhere....

But I am enjoying our chat. Lol

He must be also- since he keeps replying.

Why does he keep insisting on sharing his sexual fantasies here at USMB?

I'm discussing your cock sucking ventures, asshole

Please stop sharing your sexual fantasies here.

Pervert.

I am not homophobic but I oppose any such homosexual education program because no such tutelage beyond the most basic understanding is necessary or called for.

My late wife was a clinical psychologist, so it follows that our three daughters were more than adequately educated in sexual matters. They knew all they needed to know prior to and after puberty, including what homosexuality is, that its cause is hormonal imbalance, and what normal impulses are and are not. .

If you late wife taught your daughters that homosexuality was caused by 'hormonal imbalances'- then she either a) misled your daughters, or was confused- because there is no scientific information to support that conclusion.

If you late wife taught your daughters that homosexuality was caused by 'hormonal imbalances'- then she either a) misled your daughters, or was confused- because there is no scientific information to support that conclusion.
Agreed. Either a person is straight (about 98% of the population) or gay/transgender (about 2% of the population). People can't "turn" gay. They either are or they aren't. Odds are they aren't.

Sparky, you can leave anytime. I was just remarking on your fondness for telling everyone that you don't care if someone sucks cocks.

We get it. You enjoy dick. You bring up others to believe they should try and enjoy dick, like you do, too.
Got it.
Clear on that.
I'm good.
Really.

Suck on elsewhere....

Pervert.
He is one nasty crackpot. Mental health issues I suspect. Maybe we should leave him alone before we drive him over the edge and he becomes a danger to himself or others. That sort of thing has happened on these boards. He seems to be in a downward spiral now.

Got it.
Clear on that.
I'm good.
Really.

Suck on elsewhere....

Pervert.
He is one nasty crackpot. Mental health issues I suspect. Maybe we should leave him alone before we drive him over the edge and he becomes a danger to himself or others. That sort of thing has happened on these boards. He seems to be in a downward spiral now.

Be more specific, not a lame blanket of mental health
Take you for example
You obviously have fear issues, worry a lot, lack intelligence, generally rude
Address those issues and more in recovery groups with others who share your defects
Maybe you'll find God along the way and fine a new peace
Put the booze down and give it a shot
It's worth a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pervert.

Take you for example
Address those issues and more in recovery groups with others who share your defects
It's worth a try!

I am at peace and in perfect health- mentally and physically . Jealous, aren't you?:asshole::asshole:

Got it.
Clear on that.
I'm good.
Really.

Suck on elsewhere....

Pervert.

You think he might start hitting the people at the home with his walker?

Pervert.

Take you for example
It's worth a try!

I am at peace and in perfect health- mentally and physically . Jealous, aren't you?:asshole::asshole:

You're also in denial asshole

Pervert.

Take you for example
It's worth a try!

Oh? Of what? You are so delusional that you think that you know me.

Pervert.

Take you for example
It's worth a try!

Oh? Of what? You are so delusional that you think that you know me.

See? I nailed it
Lots of fear in what you just said
You should address that and talk about it
Have a priest?

Pervert.

You think he might start hitting the people at the home with his walker?
Yes ! I can picture it!!:poop:He might also throw feces at the nurses :laugh::laugh::laugh:

N
Nothing hateful about anything! Only pure fact. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Just fucking brilliant ! You completely ignore the points that I made about the stupidity of the OP and just yak yak about mental illnesses. Stupid!!!!

Your points are baseless as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Homosexuals are not to be tolerated. Anything that represents a threat to the general safety and welfare of the public is not to be tolerated. These people account for the highest percentage of communicable diseases.

Since many homosexuals are "bisexuals," they pose a very real and serious threat to the general safety and welfare of the public. This allows for, and promotes the spread of their diseases to innocent people. Thus, creating a domino effect, as can be witnessed with the spread of HIV/AIDS over the past twenty-years. This domino effect places everybody at risk.

There was once a time when people were quarantined for having certain contagious diseases, ie: mumps, measles and whooping cough et al. Why aren't known infected homosexuals being quarantined? They clearly pose a serious health threat to the public. One might argue that quarantining them is a violation of their civil rights and Constitutional rights. Let me say this, when their rights begin to violate ours, ie:, the endangerment of others, then that's where their civil rights and constitutional rights end.

If homosexuals would keep their hedonistic and debaucherous lifestyle confined to themselves, things might be okay, but no, they have to flaunt their deviant lifestyle to the general public. Besides being walking biohazards, roughly about one-third of all homosexuals are admitted pedophiles. This makes them dangerous, predacious, and very capable of victimizing children and inflicting mental trauma.

Moreover, these depraved sexual deviants even have pedophile advocacy organizations. In fact, two such organizations that come to mind immediately are the National Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and the Lesbian Avengers. Both of these groups prey on children.

Anybody that takes pride in pedophilia, disproportinately high cases of suicide, alcoholism, drug abuse, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS and so forth, are moral degenerates that lack pride. The term "gay pride" is nothing more than an euphemistic term for the homosexual agenda. They're going out of their way to dupe the public into thinking that their sick way of life is normal and healthy. The facts dictate otherwise.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.
Oh I see, you did respond further. You ignorance and bigotry is on full display. Here, you're blathering about disease, alcoholism, pedophilia and whatever while failing to take responsibility for the moronic and irresponsible OP that I called you on which, in effect, promotes a mentality that undermines education and puts children at risk. You don't give a crap about kids and your just another pathetic bigot who will use children as pawns in your lost cause to vilify gays.
My post is 100% accurate.
I have gay neighbors. They are a married Caucasian couple-both professional men in their early 30s. One is a school social worker, and the other is a financial advisor for a well-known investment house. They introduced me to their 3 year old African American, special needs child and said that he is their son, who they adopted through the state. His parents were killed in an auto accident a year ago and the child had been in 3 foster homes since then. There was no extended family able and willing to care for him. Special needs children, especially minorities are very hard to place and to find a stable home for, but these two men stepped up to take that responsibility.

I now know that in what little spare time they have, they do volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity, and occasionally deliver meals on wheels. They plan on having two more children by a surrogate mother with each of them donating sperm for that purpose. Each will then adopt the child of the other as the second parent.

Can you honestly tell me that these two men, who are contributing to society and the community in many ways, do not deserve the benefits, protection and status of being married? Can you explain to me why it is more important to prohibit same sex marriage and adoption by gays than to allow this child to have the stability and security of having married parents? Can you say that this is not a family in every sense of the word? Please be honest and give your reasons.
God intended only a man and woman to marry. The so-called family you describe is an abomination with a child stuck in the middle. It's child abuse straight up and the kid should be taken away and put with with a traditional family, a mother and father (the way nature intended it to be through the hand of God) with moral Christian values. As far as benefits go.....no! There should be no benefits as well as protections. You type people were born from a mother like everyone else under the Bill of Rights. You deserve no special protections.

Last edited:
N
Just fucking brilliant ! You completely ignore the points that I made about the stupidity of the OP and just yak yak about mental illnesses. Stupid!!!!

Your points are baseless as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Homosexuals are not to be tolerated. Anything that represents a threat to the general safety and welfare of the public is not to be tolerated. These people account for the highest percentage of communicable diseases.

Since many homosexuals are "bisexuals," they pose a very real and serious threat to the general safety and welfare of the public. This allows for, and promotes the spread of their diseases to innocent people. Thus, creating a domino effect, as can be witnessed with the spread of HIV/AIDS over the past twenty-years. This domino effect places everybody at risk.

There was once a time when people were quarantined for having certain contagious diseases, ie: mumps, measles and whooping cough et al. Why aren't known infected homosexuals being quarantined? They clearly pose a serious health threat to the public. One might argue that quarantining them is a violation of their civil rights and Constitutional rights. Let me say this, when their rights begin to violate ours, ie:, the endangerment of others, then that's where their civil rights and constitutional rights end.

If homosexuals would keep their hedonistic and debaucherous lifestyle confined to themselves, things might be okay, but no, they have to flaunt their deviant lifestyle to the general public. Besides being walking biohazards, roughly about one-third of all homosexuals are admitted pedophiles. This makes them dangerous, predacious, and very capable of victimizing children and inflicting mental trauma.

Moreover, these depraved sexual deviants even have pedophile advocacy organizations. In fact, two such organizations that come to mind immediately are the National Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and the Lesbian Avengers. Both of these groups prey on children.

Anybody that takes pride in pedophilia, disproportinately high cases of suicide, alcoholism, drug abuse, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS and so forth, are moral degenerates that lack pride. The term "gay pride" is nothing more than an euphemistic term for the homosexual agenda. They're going out of their way to dupe the public into thinking that their sick way of life is normal and healthy. The facts dictate otherwise.

Oh I see, you did respond further. You ignorance and bigotry is on full display. Here, you're blathering about disease, alcoholism, pedophilia and whatever while failing to take responsibility for the moronic and irresponsible OP that I called you on which, in effect, promotes a mentality that undermines education and puts children at risk. You don't give a crap about kids and your just another pathetic bigot who will use children as pawns in your lost cause to vilify gays.
I have gay neighbors. They are a married Caucasian couple-both professional men in their early 30s. One is a school social worker, and the other is a financial advisor for a well-known investment house. They introduced me to their 3 year old African American, special needs child and said that he is their son, who they adopted through the state. His parents were killed in an auto accident a year ago and the child had been in 3 foster homes since then. There was no extended family able and willing to care for him. Special needs children, especially minorities are very hard to place and to find a stable home for, but these two men stepped up to take that responsibility.

I now know that in what little spare time they have, they do volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity, and occasionally deliver meals on wheels. They plan on having two more children by a surrogate mother with each of them donating sperm for that purpose. Each will then adopt the child of the other as the second parent.

Can you honestly tell me that these two men, who are contributing to society and the community in many ways, do not deserve the benefits, protection and status of being married? Can you explain to me why it is more important to prohibit same sex marriage and adoption by gays than to allow this child to have the stability and security of having married parents? Can you say that this is not a family in every sense of the word? Please be honest and give your reasons.
God intended only a man and woman to marry. The so-called family you describe is an abomination with a child stuck in the middle. It's child abuse straight up and the kid should be taken away and put with with a traditional family, a mother and father (the way nature intended it to be through the hand of God) with moral Christian values. As far as benefits go.....no! There should be no benefits as well as protections. You type people were born from a mother like everyone else under the Bill of Rights. You deserve no special protections.
Holy shit! That is so over the top moronic....actually psychotic....that I can't stand it. God intended?? How the fuck do you know? Are you hearing voices that you believe are from God? Take the child away??!! No benefits?? You are advocating cruelty you jackass!! You have no idea what real Christian values are!!

N

Holy shit! That is so over the top moronic....actually psychotic....that I can't stand it. God intended?? How the fuck do you know? Are you hearing voices that you believe are from God? Take the child away??!! No benefits?? You are advocating cruelty you jackass!! You have no idea what real Christian values are!!
Do you love and respect Gods word?

N

Do you love and respect Gods word?
There is no God outside of ourselves or above us. We are all God. God is the collective conscienness that binds us together as humans. Unfortunatly, just like individual humans can be diseased we as a species can also be afflicted by a contagion, and you are an example of that. Neither we as individuals or God is perfect or infallible

Last edited:
There is no God outside of ourselves or above us. We are all God. God is the collective conscienness that binds us together as humans. Unfortunatly, just like individual humans can be diseased we as a species can also be afflicted by a contagion, and you are an example of that. Neither we as individuals or God is perfect or infallible
That's one perspective. So if an impact event or super volcano killed off all humanity, you believe "God" would die?

While I respect the pantheist perspective (which yours is not) I lean towards panentheism.

Forum List

Back