Sick Lesbian Creates Educational Program to Brainwash Children Into the Homosexual Lifestyle

N
God intended only a man and woman to marry. The so-called family you describe is an abomination with a child stuck in the middle. It's child abuse straight up and the kid should be taken away and put with with a traditional family, a mother and father (the way nature intended it to be through the hand of God) with moral Christian values. As far as benefits go.....no! There should be no benefits as well as protections. You type people were born from a mother like everyone else under the Bill of Rights. You deserve no special protections.
Holy shit! That is so over the top moronic....actually psychotic....that I can't stand it. God intended?? How the fuck do you know? Are you hearing voices that you believe are from God? Take the child away??!! No benefits?? You are advocating cruelty you jackass!! You have no idea what real Christian values are!!
Do you love and respect Gods word?
There is no God outside of ourselves or above us. We are all God. God is the collective conscienness that binds us together as humans. Unfortunatly, just like individual humans can be diseased we as a species can also be afflicted by a contagion, and you are an example of that. Neither we as individuals or God is perfect or infallible
Do you believe in the word of the bible?

That is an odd question considering what I've said. The answer is NO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just as I suspected, you're anti-life and anti-God proving you disrespect the Laws of Nature as evidenced in the Declaration of Independence.

="Divine.Wind, post: 14605142, member: 31579]"Agreed. Either a person is straight (about 98% of the population) or gay/transgender (about 2% of the population). People can't "turn" gay. They either are or they aren't. Odds are they aren't.

Have you never heard of bi-sexuality?

Also, while gradual transition from heterosexual to homosexual or bi-sexual impulses is not common the phenomenon is not unheard of. Hormonal disturbance can produce many unusual biological effects.
Yes on bisexuality, no on "gradual transition".

Sexual identity is difficult to nail down because there's a difference between sexual preference and sexual behavior. This is why we see 50 year old men, married and the father of three "suddenly turning gay". They were gay all along. They just didn't behave gay.

Bisexuality is similar, but the only data I've seen mixes behavior with preferences. Do you have any links on this about "gradual transition"?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/01/06/nhsr88.pdf
Results—Regarding opposite-sex sexual behavior, 94.2% of women and 92.0% of men aged 18–44 had ever had vaginal intercourse; 86.2% of women and 87.4% of men had ever had oral sex; and 35.9% of women and 42.3% of men had ever had anal sex. Almost three times as many women (17.4%) reported any same-sex contact in their lifetime compared with men (6.2%) aged 18–44. Feelings of attraction “only to the opposite sex” were more common for men (92.1%) compared with women (81.0%) aged 18–44. Among those aged 18–44, 92.3% of women and 95.1% of men said they were “heterosexual or straight”; 1.3% of women and 1.9% of men said they were “homosexual, gay, or lesbian”; 5.5% of women and 2.0% of men said they were bisexual; and 0.9% of women and 1.0% of men said “don’t know” or “refused” (i.e., “did not report”) on sexual orientation. Sexual attraction and sexual orientation correlate closely but not completely with reports of sexual behavior. Sexual behavior, sexual attraction, and sexual orientation vary by age, marital or cohabiting status, education, and race and Hispanic origin.

Holy shit! That is so over the top moronic....actually psychotic....that I can't stand it. God intended?? How the fuck do you know? Are you hearing voices that you believe are from God? Take the child away??!! No benefits?? You are advocating cruelty you jackass!! You have no idea what real Christian values are!!
There is no God outside of ourselves or above us. We are all God. God is the collective conscienness that binds us together as humans. Unfortunatly, just like individual humans can be diseased we as a species can also be afflicted by a contagion, and you are an example of that. Neither we as individuals or God is perfect or infallible

Just as I suspected, you're anti-life and anti-God proving you disrespect the Laws of Nature as evidenced in the Declaration of Independence.

I haven't seen Progressive Patriot post anything that was "anti-God". There is a difference between not believing in God and being anti-God.

From the linked article: "You see, homos – both male and female – face a constant problem: they cannot reproduce. As such, in order for their species to continue, they rely entirely on recruitment. They are always pushing for the ability to recruit younger and younger victims into their sex-cult, and now, our Jewed-out society has reached the point where we are ready to show their recruitment propaganda to pre-schoolers – in order to prove we’re not haters, of course."

The idea that homosexuals, throughout history, have only existed because they recruited is laughable.

But then, the phrase "...our Jewed-out society..." speaks volumes. More Storm Front lite.

I watched the video in the article. If that is "recruiting" they are doing it wrong. lol
The only problem i have with the article, it makes it out to be bigger than it is. It's just a channel that idiots like herself watch.
A clue here is an article titled, "Sick Dyke...." That to me means read with a BIG sifter.

From the linked article: "You see, homos – both male and female – face a constant problem: they cannot reproduce. As such, in order for their species to continue, they rely entirely on recruitment. They are always pushing for the ability to recruit younger and younger victims into their sex-cult, and now, our Jewed-out society has reached the point where we are ready to show their recruitment propaganda to pre-schoolers – in order to prove we’re not haters, of course."

The idea that homosexuals, throughout history, have only existed because they recruited is laughable.

But then, the phrase "...our Jewed-out society..." speaks volumes. More Storm Front lite.

I watched the video in the article. If that is "recruiting" they are doing it wrong. lol
The only problem i have with the article, it makes it out to be bigger than it is. It's just a channel that idiots like herself watch.
A clue here is an article titled, "Sick Dyke...." That to me means read with a BIG sifter.

That was the first clue of the nature of the article. The "...our Jewed-out society"... made it even clearer.

N
I have gay neighbors. They are a married Caucasian couple-both professional men in their early 30s. One is a school social worker, and the other is a financial advisor for a well-known investment house. They introduced me to their 3 year old African American, special needs child and said that he is their son, who they adopted through the state. His parents were killed in an auto accident a year ago and the child had been in 3 foster homes since then. There was no extended family able and willing to care for him. Special needs children, especially minorities are very hard to place and to find a stable home for, but these two men stepped up to take that responsibility.

I now know that in what little spare time they have, they do volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity, and occasionally deliver meals on wheels. They plan on having two more children by a surrogate mother with each of them donating sperm for that purpose. Each will then adopt the child of the other as the second parent.

Can you honestly tell me that these two men, who are contributing to society and the community in many ways, do not deserve the benefits, protection and status of being married? Can you explain to me why it is more important to prohibit same sex marriage and adoption by gays than to allow this child to have the stability and security of having married parents? Can you say that this is not a family in every sense of the word? Please be honest and give your reasons.
God intended only a man and woman to marry. The so-called family you describe is an abomination with a child stuck in the middle. It's child abuse straight up and the kid should be taken away and put with with a traditional family, a mother and father (the way nature intended it to be through the hand of God) with moral Christian values. As far as benefits go.....no! There should be no benefits as well as protections. You type people were born from a mother like everyone else under the Bill of Rights. You deserve no special protections.
Why would one bother?

I haven't seen Progressive Patriot post anything that was "anti-God".
He doesn't have to. He's homosexual!

And you stand in for God?

And yes, he actually does gave to post something that says he is against God. If he simply does not believe, it is not anti-God.

And you stand in for God?

And yes, he actually does gave to post something that says he is against God. If he simply does not believe, it is not anti-God.
I'm done with that clown. I didn't know they were allowed to have computers in the locked psych ward.

[...]

PS: You stated as fact that homosexuality is caused by a "hormonal imbalance" Please explain exactly how you know that. You seem to subscribe to a "disease model " of homosexuality. That will cost you points with me...LOL.
I stated it as fact because I've accepted it as fact, mainly because I've read and heard it put forth by several respected professionals and because I cannot conceive of any alternative possibility.

As far as our own girls were concerned, we chose to not complicate what essentially is an uncomplicated issue and we advised them to never be persuaded to engage in any sexual activity which was not prompted by a persistent and compulsive urge. I believe no further education is needed on the subject.

Ok well, I see that you are convinced that a hormone imbalance is the only reason for same sex attractions and that, in itself, is a sufficient explanation when it comes to the educational needs of children. I did in fact review the linked article above and will agree that hormones are likely one factor in same sex attractions ( as well as transsexuality) but that does not mean it is the only explanation. In addition to there being several other factors, the hormones themselves my just be a symptom of underlying causes, rather than the cause itself. As much as you would like it to be “simple, it simply is not- that simple.

To begin with, the author of your article correctly states that there is no gene that “forces” someone to be homosexual” Well, you don’t have to be a scientist to know that a “gay gene” has not been identified. However, to leave it at that is really dumbing it down and overlooking other aspects of genetics.

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality http://www.nimbios.org/press/FS_homosexuality

And

Identical Twins Start Showing Differences in the Womb http://www.lifenews.com/2012/07/24/identical-twins-start-showing-differences-in-the-womb/

In addition, the author seems to brush aside non biological / environmental influences while the fact is there are many who believe that sexual orientation is the result of a complex interaction of biology and social environment, nature and nurture if you will.

Homosexual behavior due to genetics and environmental factors http://esciencenews.com/articles/2008/06/28/homosexual.behavior.due.genetics.and.environmental.factors

But in my view, all of this is of limited usefulness when it comes to the issues of children and education and how best to deal with sexual orientation and gender identity. Children don’t need a lot of technical details but they do need the truth and the amount of accurate information that is appropriate for their age. But mostly, they need to know that they are loved and accepted for who and what they are if they should be LGBT or just having some thoughts about it. Likewise, they need to be exposed to an environment -that must be created by the adults in their life-where they learn respect and acceptance of others who may be different.

Pat answers about hormones that imply that anyone who is not heterosexual is defective is counterproductive to that end. There should be a clear emphasis on the fact that some people are different vs. defective in some way. Therefor I am less than satisfied with your response to my questions on the role of educators and parents.

Perhaps your kids are fine with the way the issue has been handled by you. However, they are not all kids. If your kids did not have questions and doubts about sexuality, that’s good, but many others do. You feel that “no other education is necessary” but is not just about knowledge. It is really about how they feel about themselves and how they perceive and respond to others. Like it or not, it is in fact a complicated issue and you can’t make it not complicated just by saying that it’s not complicated and feeding kids watered down misinformation to prove it.

Lastly, I invited you to comment on the idiotic OP which you have not done, which makes me wonder where you are really at with all of this.

Last edited:
If you late wife taught your daughters that homosexuality was caused by 'hormonal imbalances'- then she either a) misled your daughters, or was confused- because there is no scientific information to support that conclusion.
There is if you care to look for it. Here's just one bit of information. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/03/000330094644.htm

Also, if you would ask some medical professionals for their opinions on the subject, most will posit that hormones are the only logical and reasonable cause of homosexuality.

Meanwhile, if you are so sure hormone imbalance is not the reason why some people are sexually attracted to their own gender rather than the natural opposite, what incitations have you ever considered to be the cause of that widely common and obviously compulsive behavior?

Now that is somewhat different from 'hormone imbalances' in an individual- that is hormone levels in the mother. And yes that is one of several theories. But there is no evidence that a homosexuals him or herself suffers from a 'hormone imbalance'

Neither the AMA or the APA believe that hormone balances are the cause of homosexuality.

'only logical and reasonable cause'? LOL- there has been lots of research and there are lots of theories as to the cause- including among others

Note your own citation says:
"There is no gene that forces a person to be straight or gay," said Breedlove, who studies the biology of sexual orientation. "I believe there are many social and psychological, as well as biological, factors that make up sexual preference"

Frankly- I don't know why a person is attracted to the person or gender that they are attracted to- and I really don't care that much. I believe that there is likely both a genetic or a epigenetic component- and also likely to be other environmental factors. I also think that people generally are on a spectrum that is more complicated than gay-straight- bi.

These are the people who are the real danger to the children, NOT the Lesbian teacher maligned in the OP:

Cruz Virginia Campaign Leader Rails Against 'Socialized Education System' And Homosexuality's 'Prevention Of The Seed' http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...ducation-system-and-homosexualitys-prevention

Submitted by Miranda Blue on Wednesday, 1/6/2016 11:36 am

Every year, Republican activist and Religious Right pseudo-historian David Barton gathers conservative state legislators at a “ProFamily Legislator’s Conference” to learn about model legislation along with “current public policy issues in a manner that honors our Judeo-Christian heritage and the vision of our Founding Fathers.”

At last year's conference in November, one of the speakers at Barton’s conference was Cynthia Dunbar, a former member of the Texas State Board of Education who has admitted that her goal on the board was to correct a “biblically illiterate society.” Dunbar, who now works at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, was named a Virginia state co-chair of Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign last month, aligning her further with Barton, who chairs a pro-Cruz super PAC.

In her speech at Barton’s conference, which Barton broadcast on his “Wallbuilders Live” program last week, Dunbar urged legislators to get involved in education in order to stop the “deception of the seed” by “our socialized education system.”

[...]

Lastly, I invited you to comment on the idiotic OP which you have not done, which makes me wonder where you are really at with all of this.

Sincere apology for the disappointment. There are two reasons for it. One is my awareness that discussions of this topic tend to be endless, the other is my interest in discussing it is quickly exhausted.

I've explained my (empirical) conclusions, which are fixed because I regard the phenomenon of homosexuality as a natural, uncomplicated occurrence which has been observed in many animal species and probably occurs in more species yet to be noticed. Until more tangibly logical idea(s) about the cause of homosexuality is presented my belief that hormones alone are responsible is immovable.

Last edited:
[...]

Sincere apology for the disappointment. There are two reasons for it. One is my awareness that discussions of this topic tend to be endless, the other is my interest in discussing it is quickly exhausted.

I've explained my (empirical) conclusions, which are fixed because I regard the phenomenon of homosexuality as a natural, uncomplicated occurrence which has been observed in many animal species and probably occurs in more species yet to be noticed. Until more tangibly logical idea(s) about the cause of homosexuality is presented my belief that hormones alone are responsible is immovable.

No apology needed. That is you prerogative . I am not going to get bogged down in the issue of "hormones" and the reasons why people are not heterosexual. The real issue here is children and their mental health. All children. Not just yours. Children who struggle with issues of their own sexuality and children who- in order to function in this increasingly complex and diverse word, need to understand and respect others. As adults we have to think carefully about our approach to the issue and consider the questions of how we can best help the kids navigate through it. The answers to that will make the difference between those kids growing up feeling good confident about who they are or, confused, anxious and self loathing about their sexuality. The answeres will also determine whether those children come to accept and respct others for who they are, or become ignorant bigots like the folks at the Daily Stormer, and the vile moron who posted the OP here. We owe it to the kids not to short change them or under estimate them. Sure, tell them that it is natural - it is - but be there for them when they have questions and need support, and tell them the truth. ( wait now.... that just struck me....you say it is natural while at the same time presenting it as some biological abnormality? Think about that. ) At the very lease, present the hormone thing as a theory- or as your belief, but not as proven fact. The average teenager will know better and they won't respect you. Don't leave them to their own devises as my generation was.(DOB June 1947)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back