Sick Lesbian Creates Educational Program to Brainwash Children Into the Homosexual Lifestyle

You're also in denial asshole
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pot meet kettle.

FWIW, I believe stolen valor assholes should be charged with a federal crime. Five years minimum.

What the fuck do you know about valor asshole
Additionally
How many fucking sock accounts do you have dipshit

Last edited:
You talk that way to others too.

Why are you concerned with others?
Your side of Cocksucking Ave isn't in order for you to worry about what others are doing, skidmark

You are trying to project that on me. But you are the one who continually talks about sucking cock. Not me.

There ya go again
Cock reference what is it #8 now?

Every post of mine has been in response to your nonsense.

N
My post is 100% accurate.
I have gay neighbors. They are a married Caucasian couple-both professional men in their early 30s. One is a school social worker, and the other is a financial advisor for a well-known investment house. They introduced me to their 3 year old African American, special needs child and said that he is their son, who they adopted through the state. His parents were killed in an auto accident a year ago and the child had been in 3 foster homes since then. There was no extended family able and willing to care for him. Special needs children, especially minorities are very hard to place and to find a stable home for, but these two men stepped up to take that responsibility.

I now know that in what little spare time they have, they do volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity, and occasionally deliver meals on wheels. They plan on having two more children by a surrogate mother with each of them donating sperm for that purpose. Each will then adopt the child of the other as the second parent.

Can you honestly tell me that these two men, who are contributing to society and the community in many ways, do not deserve the benefits, protection and status of being married? Can you explain to me why it is more important to prohibit same sex marriage and adoption by gays than to allow this child to have the stability and security of having married parents? Can you say that this is not a family in every sense of the word? Please be honest and give your reasons.
God intended only a man and woman to marry. The so-called family you describe is an abomination with a child stuck in the middle. It's child abuse straight up and the kid should be taken away and put with with a traditional family, a mother and father (the way nature intended it to be through the hand of God) with moral Christian values. As far as benefits go.....no! There should be no benefits as well as protections. You type people were born from a mother like everyone else under the Bill of Rights. You deserve no special protections.
Holy shit! That is so over the top moronic....actually psychotic....that I can't stand it. God intended?? How the fuck do you know? Are you hearing voices that you believe are from God? Take the child away??!! No benefits?? You are advocating cruelty you jackass!! You have no idea what real Christian values are!!
Do you love and respect Gods word?
There is no God outside of ourselves or above us. We are all God. God is the collective conscienness that binds us together as humans. Unfortunatly, just like individual humans can be diseased we as a species can also be afflicted by a contagion, and you are an example of that. Neither we as individuals or God is perfect or infallible
Do you believe in the word of the bible?

N
I have gay neighbors. They are a married Caucasian couple-both professional men in their early 30s. One is a school social worker, and the other is a financial advisor for a well-known investment house. They introduced me to their 3 year old African American, special needs child and said that he is their son, who they adopted through the state. His parents were killed in an auto accident a year ago and the child had been in 3 foster homes since then. There was no extended family able and willing to care for him. Special needs children, especially minorities are very hard to place and to find a stable home for, but these two men stepped up to take that responsibility.

I now know that in what little spare time they have, they do volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity, and occasionally deliver meals on wheels. They plan on having two more children by a surrogate mother with each of them donating sperm for that purpose. Each will then adopt the child of the other as the second parent.

Can you honestly tell me that these two men, who are contributing to society and the community in many ways, do not deserve the benefits, protection and status of being married? Can you explain to me why it is more important to prohibit same sex marriage and adoption by gays than to allow this child to have the stability and security of having married parents? Can you say that this is not a family in every sense of the word? Please be honest and give your reasons.
God intended only a man and woman to marry. The so-called family you describe is an abomination with a child stuck in the middle. It's child abuse straight up and the kid should be taken away and put with with a traditional family, a mother and father (the way nature intended it to be through the hand of God) with moral Christian values. As far as benefits go.....no! There should be no benefits as well as protections. You type people were born from a mother like everyone else under the Bill of Rights. You deserve no special protections.
Holy shit! That is so over the top moronic....actually psychotic....that I can't stand it. God intended?? How the fuck do you know? Are you hearing voices that you believe are from God? Take the child away??!! No benefits?? You are advocating cruelty you jackass!! You have no idea what real Christian values are!!
Do you love and respect Gods word?
There is no God outside of ourselves or above us. We are all God. God is the collective conscienness that binds us together as humans. Unfortunatly, just like individual humans can be diseased we as a species can also be afflicted by a contagion, and you are an example of that. Neither we as individuals or God is perfect or infallible
Do you believe in the word of the bible?

That is an odd question considering what I've said. The answer is NO!

Additionally

1) I actually have an ID card:
t7bwgo.jpg

2) None. I only have this account. However, like liars always think they're being lied to and thieves always suspect they are being robbed, I suspect assholes who run around accusing others of being socks are guilty of sock puppetry themselves.

3) Lastly, but most importantly, I've never, ever seen you call stolen valor assholes the lying scumbags they are nor recall your affirmation that these douchebag liars should go to prison. Why haven't you ever done this?

Additionally

1) I actually have an ID card:
t7bwgo.jpg

2) None. I only have this account. However, like liars always think they're being lied to and thieves always suspect they are being robbed, I suspect assholes who run around accusing others of being socks are guilty of sock puppetry themselves.

3) Lastly, but most importantly, I've never, ever seen you call stolen valor assholes the lying scumbags they are nor recall your affirmation that these douchebag liars should go to prison. Why haven't you ever done this?

Oh god there it is again
I've already posted it on every navy reserve site on Facebook I could find with links to your brilliance here
Any other suggestions where I can post your ID card?
Thanks

Oh god there it is again
I've already posted it on every navy reserve site on Facebook I could find with links to your brilliance here
Thanks
Go for it. Let me know if any of your "Facebook" friends show up so I can point out how big a lying fuckwad you are.

Unlike you, I actually served. You're just a liar masquerading as a vet while diminishing the honor of the Navy at the same time.

The fact you never speak against stolen valor assholes and the fact you don't act one bit like any Senior Chief I've ever met proves you are a fraud and a coward.

Oh god there it is again
Thanks
Go for it. Let me know if any of your "Facebook" friends show up so I can point out how big a lying fuckwad you are.

Unlike you, I actually served. You're just a liar masquerading as a vet while diminishing the honor of the Navy at the same time.

The fact you never speak against stolen valor assholes and the fact you don't act one bit like any Senior Chief I've ever met proves you are a fraud and a coward.

So let me get this straight
You possess a stolen ID card, as no active duty person with half a fucking brain would post his/her actual ID card on the Internet, claim its you on the ID card, and you accuse others of being a fraud?
Fucking dense much asshole?

I've seen several things where gays are trying to indoctrinate children not just with their views but trying to convince the children they are gay themselves. There needs to be legislation that all children under the age of 16 has to be treated and raised as the sex that's on their birth certificate. I don't know how that would work for Constitutionality, but doing less is child abuse.I'm not saying a girl can't do boy things and a boy can't do girl things. But I've seen articles where the parents are claiming under age 10 kid is gay and having them dress and pursue that end actively. At that age you can't decide what you want on any other front so why your sexuality? Hell I was to busy doing kids stuff to care about that shit and so should they. They should just be allowed to be kids. It's one thing to teach your child that being gay is OK but completely wrong trying to convince them before they have had a chance to form their own opinion on the matter. By age 16 they should have some Idea and are beginning to become sexually active. Even then it's a confusing time and they should develop unimpeded by adults to determine who they are and what they want.
What the hell are you talking about? From the first two sentences, it immediately apparent that you do not understand the difference between homosexuality and transgender and it's apparent that you understand little of either.. And who the hell is it that is trying to convince them of anything? When you post rash and inflammatory statements like that you should provide documentation if you want to betaken seriously. Right now it appears that you are terribly confused.
Right now it appears that your are terribly confused and butt hurt, gay by chance?

So let me get this straight
You possess a stolen ID card, as no active duty person with half a fucking brain would post his/her actual ID card on the Internet, claim its you on the ID card, and you accuse others of being a fraud?
Fucking dense much asshole?
Possessing a stolen ID is a federal crime. You need to report this immediately....IF you're who you really say you are.
Contact Us

I'm guessing you won't because you're a fucking fraud. Let me know when your "facebook" friends show up!

I am not homophobic but I oppose any such homosexual education program because no such tutelage beyond the most basic understanding is necessary or called for.

My late wife was a clinical psychologist, so it follows that our three daughters were more than adequately educated in sexual matters. They knew all they needed to know prior to and after puberty, including what homosexuality is, that its cause is hormonal imbalance, and what normal impulses are and are not.

Unless one is following a formal medical or behavioral curriculum in which specialized knowledge is required I can think of no reason for organized in-depth inquiry around or study of this condition.
it's not necessary other than in Sex education. If a person is truly born gay all they will need is the basic how protect themselves from diseases because they can't reproduce so that's not an issue. I'm pretty sure the rest they can figure out by themselves just like straight kids do. Nobody needs a whole program dedicated to homosexuality unless of course it's not the natural born thing the left would have us believe.

If you late wife taught your daughters that homosexuality was caused by 'hormonal imbalances'- then she either a) misled your daughters, or was confused- because there is no scientific information to support that conclusion.
There is if you care to look for it. Here's just one bit of information. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/03/000330094644.htm

Also, if you would ask some medical professionals for their opinions on the subject, most will posit that hormones are the only logical and reasonable cause of homosexuality.

Meanwhile, if you are so sure hormone imbalance is not the reason why some people are sexually attracted to their own gender rather than the natural opposite, what incitations have you ever considered to be the cause of that widely common and obviously compulsive behavior?

="Divine.Wind, post: 14605142, member: 31579]"Agreed. Either a person is straight (about 98% of the population) or gay/transgender (about 2% of the population). People can't "turn" gay. They either are or they aren't. Odds are they aren't.

Have you never heard of bi-sexuality?

Also, while gradual transition from heterosexual to homosexual or bi-sexual impulses is not common the phenomenon is not unheard of. Hormonal disturbance can produce many unusual biological effects.

Last edited:
[...]

PS: You stated as fact that homosexuality is caused by a "hormonal imbalance" Please explain exactly how you know that. You seem to subscribe to a "disease model " of homosexuality. That will cost you points with me...LOL.
I stated it as fact because I've accepted it as fact, mainly because I've read and heard it put forth by several respected professionals and because I cannot conceive of any alternative possibility.

As far as our own girls were concerned, we chose to not complicate what essentially is an uncomplicated issue and we advised them to never be persuaded to engage in any sexual activity which was not prompted by a persistent and compulsive urge. I believe no further education is needed on the subject.

Forum List

Back