Sick and tired

I’m sick and tired of a president who lies outrageously and incessantly — an average of eight times a day — claiming recently that there are riots in California and that a bill that passed the Senate 98 to 1 had “very little Democrat support.”

I’m sick and tired of a president who can’t be bothered to work hard and instead prefers to spend his time watching Fox News and acting like a Twitter troll.

And I’m sick and tired of Republicans who go along with Trump — defending, abetting and imitating his egregious excesses.

I’m sick and tired of Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) acting like a caddie for the man he once denounced as a “kook” — just this week, Graham endorsed Trump’s call for rescinding “birthright citizenship,” a kooky idea if ever there was one.

I’m sick and tired of House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), who got his start in politics as a protege of the “bleeding-heart conservative” Jack Kemp, refusing to call out Trump’s race-baiting.

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who once complained about the federal debt adding $113 billion to the debt just in fiscal year 2018.

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who once championed free trade refusing to stop Trump as he launches trade wars with all of our major trade partners.

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who not only refuse to investigate Trump’s alleged ethical violations but who also help him to obstruct justice by maligning the FBI, the special counsel and the Justice Department.

Most of all, I’m sick and tired of Republicans who feel that Trump’s blatant bigotry gives them license to do the same — with Rep. Pete Olson (R-Tex.) denouncing his opponent as an “Indo-American carpetbagger,” Florida gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis warning voters not to “monkey this up” by electing his African American opponent, Rep. Duncan D. Hunter (R-Calif.) labeling his “Palestinian Mexican” opponent a “security risk” who is “working to infiltrate Congress,” and Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) accusing his opponent, who is of Indian Tibetan heritage, of “selling out Americans” because he once worked at a law firm that settled terrorism-related cases against Libya.

If you’re sick and tired, too, here is what you can do. Vote for Democrats on Tuesday. For every office. Regardless of who they are. And I say that as a former Republican. Some Republicans in suburban districts may claim they aren’t for Trump. Don’t believe them. Whatever their private qualms, no Republicans have consistently held Trump to account. They are too scared that doing so will hurt their chances of reelection. If you’re as sick and tired as I am of being sick and tired about what’s going on, vote against all Republicans. Every single one. That’s the only message they will understand
Washington Post
You're over 80-years old. You're just sick and tired.

I’m sick and tired of a president who lies outrageously and incessantly — an average of eight times a day — claiming recently that there are riots in California and that a bill that passed the Senate 98 to 1 had “very little Democrat support.”

I’m sick and tired of a president who can’t be bothered to work hard and instead prefers to spend his time watching Fox News and acting like a Twitter troll.

And I’m sick and tired of Republicans who go along with Trump — defending, abetting and imitating his egregious excesses.

I’m sick and tired of Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) acting like a caddie for the man he once denounced as a “kook” — just this week, Graham endorsed Trump’s call for rescinding “birthright citizenship,” a kooky idea if ever there was one.

I’m sick and tired of House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), who got his start in politics as a protege of the “bleeding-heart conservative” Jack Kemp, refusing to call out Trump’s race-baiting.

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who once complained about the federal debt adding $113 billion to the debt just in fiscal year 2018.

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who once championed free trade refusing to stop Trump as he launches trade wars with all of our major trade partners.

I’m sick and tired of Republicans who not only refuse to investigate Trump’s alleged ethical violations but who also help him to obstruct justice by maligning the FBI, the special counsel and the Justice Department.

Most of all, I’m sick and tired of Republicans who feel that Trump’s blatant bigotry gives them license to do the same — with Rep. Pete Olson (R-Tex.) denouncing his opponent as an “Indo-American carpetbagger,” Florida gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis warning voters not to “monkey this up” by electing his African American opponent, Rep. Duncan D. Hunter (R-Calif.) labeling his “Palestinian Mexican” opponent a “security risk” who is “working to infiltrate Congress,” and Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) accusing his opponent, who is of Indian Tibetan heritage, of “selling out Americans” because he once worked at a law firm that settled terrorism-related cases against Libya.

If you’re sick and tired, too, here is what you can do. Vote for Democrats on Tuesday. For every office. Regardless of who they are. And I say that as a former Republican. Some Republicans in suburban districts may claim they aren’t for Trump. Don’t believe them. Whatever their private qualms, no Republicans have consistently held Trump to account. They are too scared that doing so will hurt their chances of reelection. If you’re as sick and tired as I am of being sick and tired about what’s going on, vote against all Republicans. Every single one. That’s the only message they will understand
Washington Post
Alive and well ,,,sorry meat

Washington Post

You need to get a life.

This is the problem with liberals, so fucking needy , that they can't function .

Washington Post

After 8 years of Obabble, the world's smallest violin is still too big....

I’m tired of people using conspiracies to justify hatred and pretend as though it’s true. I’m tired of people calling me and others racist and other hateful labels because they can’t intelligently dispute the wisdom of our policies.

I’m tired of the politics of personal destruction.

Problem is I can’t stop you guys from doing that. I can only stop myself from joining into that toxic swamp.

Learn to let go of your hate. Stop bearing false witness against your brethren. But humble yourself. Seek the Lord and the love of all mankind. Seek the truth.

Let go of the burden and be healed. No one can stop you from being healed except yourself
There is no wisdom in your policies so do not look for cogent discussion. And your god thing is so hypocritical for you.

I have been sick and tired of this dump guy being the great imposter of the presidency. He is about as smart as a taco and his face is almost as orange.

Washington Post

After 8 years of Obabble, the world's smallest violin is still too big....
Body you and America are lucky you had Obama back then and not the vile trump coming off another GOP disaster

Washington Post
|You clearly said you were sick and tired. We'll cha\lk that up to senility. I get that butthurt must be more painfful at your agee, and I'm sorry.

Washington Post

You're getting old...

Washington Post
|You clearly said you were sick and tired. We'll cha\lk that up to senility. I get that butthurt must be more painfful at your agee, and I'm sorry.
How is your senility going, anyhow?

Washington Post
If you’re sick and tired, too, here is what you can do. Vote for Democrats on Tuesday. For every office. Regardless of who they are. And I say that as a former Republican
I'm already sick and tired of them, so, what's the point?

You're part of the problem...
No one should vote for someone,
based solely on party, regardless of who they are!

That's why we have the same idiots in office,
doing the same shit, year after year

Insanity, electing the same politicians,
expecting different results!

What’s truly tiresome is conservatives’ contempt for the truth and their propensity for lying.

Just as tiresome is conservatives continuing to lie although their lies have time and again been proven to be indeed lies.

The right’s incessant lying is the consequence of their failed political and economic dogma being completely devoid of merit.

Washington Post
Meat does seem a little deficient in the brain department but then again many of his ilk don't have both oars in the water

Washington Post
Meat does seem a little deficient in the brain department but then again many of his ilk don't have both oars in the water
Hey, I was being polite and sympathetic about your butthurt. I was taught to be respectful of my elders, especially those in your condition.

Hey, I was being polite and sympathetic about your butthurt. I was taught to be respectful of my elders, especially those in your condition.
I just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in ,,,,Catholic Boy last race at Churchill Downs today

I'm glad you weren't around in 1776 or 1941,-- we would never have won with babies like you
ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg

I'm glad you weren't around in 1776 or 1941,-- we would never have won with babies like you
ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg
One thing we do know for sure is that when his country called him 5 times , Trump punked out A pos even way back then

Forum List

Back