Sick and tired

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who lies outrageously and incessantly ā€” an average of eight times a day ā€” claiming recently that there are riots in California and that a bill that passed the Senate 98 to 1 had ā€œvery little Democrat support.ā€

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who canā€™t be bothered to work hard and instead prefers to spend his time watching Fox News and acting like a Twitter troll.

And Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who go along with Trump ā€” defending, abetting and imitating his egregious excesses.

Iā€™m sick and tired of Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) acting like a caddie for the man he once denounced as a ā€œkookā€ ā€” just this week, Graham endorsed Trumpā€™s call for rescinding ā€œbirthright citizenship,ā€ a kooky idea if ever there was one.

Iā€™m sick and tired of House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), who got his start in politics as a protege of the ā€œbleeding-heart conservativeā€ Jack Kemp, refusing to call out Trumpā€™s race-baiting.

Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who once complained about the federal debt adding $113 billion to the debt just in fiscal year 2018.

Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who once championed free trade refusing to stop Trump as he launches trade wars with all of our major trade partners.

Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who not only refuse to investigate Trumpā€™s alleged ethical violations but who also help him to obstruct justice by maligning the FBI, the special counsel and the Justice Department.

Most of all, Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who feel that Trumpā€™s blatant bigotry gives them license to do the same ā€” with Rep. Pete Olson (R-Tex.) denouncing his opponent as an ā€œIndo-American carpetbagger,ā€ Florida gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis warning voters not to ā€œmonkey this upā€ by electing his African American opponent, Rep. Duncan D. Hunter (R-Calif.) labeling his ā€œPalestinian Mexicanā€ opponent a ā€œsecurity riskā€ who is ā€œworking to infiltrate Congress,ā€ and Rep.ā€‰Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) accusing his opponent, who is of Indian Tibetan heritage, of ā€œselling out Americansā€ because he once worked at a law firm that settled terrorism-related cases against Libya.

If youā€™re sick and tired, too, here is what you can do. Vote for Democrats on Tuesday. For every office. Regardless of who they are. And I say that as a former Republican. Some Republicans in suburban districts may claim they arenā€™t for Trump. Donā€™t believe them. Whatever their private qualms, no Republicans have consistently held Trump to account. They are too scared that doing so will hurt their chances of reelection. If youā€™re as sick and tired as I am of being sick and tired about whatā€™s going on, vote against all Republicans. Every single one. Thatā€™s the only message they will understand
Washington Post

Don't be so concerned. Obama is no longer in power and Hillary lost. So it's all good.

Republicans hated Obama so much they voted for someone that golfs more, lies more, more corrupt, less christian. etc.

That'l show em!

Don't be so concerned. Obama is no longer in power and Hillary lost. So it's all good.

Pathetic Obama is out there trying to fabricate a legacy, Trump built one in less than 2 years and the Trump legacy continues to expand.
legacy1.jpg

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who lies outrageously and incessantly ā€” an average of eight times a day ā€” claiming recently that there are riots in California and that a bill that passed the Senate 98 to 1 had ā€œvery little Democrat support.ā€

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who canā€™t be bothered to work hard and instead prefers to spend his time watching Fox News and acting like a Twitter troll.

And Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who go along with Trump ā€” defending, abetting and imitating his egregious excesses.

Iā€™m sick and tired of Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) acting like a caddie for the man he once denounced as a ā€œkookā€ ā€” just this week, Graham endorsed Trumpā€™s call for rescinding ā€œbirthright citizenship,ā€ a kooky idea if ever there was one.

Iā€™m sick and tired of House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), who got his start in politics as a protege of the ā€œbleeding-heart conservativeā€ Jack Kemp, refusing to call out Trumpā€™s race-baiting.

Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who once complained about the federal debt adding $113 billion to the debt just in fiscal year 2018.

Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who once championed free trade refusing to stop Trump as he launches trade wars with all of our major trade partners.

Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who not only refuse to investigate Trumpā€™s alleged ethical violations but who also help him to obstruct justice by maligning the FBI, the special counsel and the Justice Department.

Most of all, Iā€™m sick and tired of Republicans who feel that Trumpā€™s blatant bigotry gives them license to do the same ā€” with Rep. Pete Olson (R-Tex.) denouncing his opponent as an ā€œIndo-American carpetbagger,ā€ Florida gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis warning voters not to ā€œmonkey this upā€ by electing his African American opponent, Rep. Duncan D. Hunter (R-Calif.) labeling his ā€œPalestinian Mexicanā€ opponent a ā€œsecurity riskā€ who is ā€œworking to infiltrate Congress,ā€ and Rep.ā€‰Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) accusing his opponent, who is of Indian Tibetan heritage, of ā€œselling out Americansā€ because he once worked at a law firm that settled terrorism-related cases against Libya.

If youā€™re sick and tired, too, here is what you can do. Vote for Democrats on Tuesday. For every office. Regardless of who they are. And I say that as a former Republican. Some Republicans in suburban districts may claim they arenā€™t for Trump. Donā€™t believe them. Whatever their private qualms, no Republicans have consistently held Trump to account. They are too scared that doing so will hurt their chances of reelection. If youā€™re as sick and tired as I am of being sick and tired about whatā€™s going on, vote against all Republicans. Every single one. Thatā€™s the only message they will understand
Washington Post
kleenex-truck.jpg

Iā€™m tired of people using conspiracies to justify hatred and pretend as though itā€™s true. Iā€™m tired of people calling me and others racist and other hateful labels because they canā€™t intelligently dispute the wisdom of our policies.

Iā€™m tired of the politics of personal destruction.

Problem is I canā€™t stop you guys from doing that. I can only stop myself from joining into that toxic swamp.

Learn to let go of your hate. Stop bearing false witness against your brethren. But humble yourself. Seek the Lord and the love of all mankind. Seek the truth.

Let go of the burden and be healed. No one can stop you from being healed except yourself

`
I'm sick and tired of Wisconsin DNR agents, just dropping by to say hello.
Are you forced to answer the door? Ignoring them is perfectly legal unless Wisconsin has become a complete police state.
Put a gate up and some posted no trespassing signs. I am with you how I am doing is none of law enforcement business.

I'm sick and tired of half truths and fake news. And like a dumbass I just went out and swept my back porch and carport and the wind blew it all right back.

And I'm sick and tired
ā€” Joe Biden

Iā€™m sick and tired, too.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who pretends that a caravan of impoverished refugees is an ā€œinvasionā€ by ā€œunknown Middle Easternersā€ and ā€œbad thugsā€ ā€” and whose followers on Fox News pretend the refugees are bringing leprosy and smallpox to the United States. (Smallpox was eliminated about 40 years ago.)

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who misuses his office to demagogue on immigration ā€” by unnecessarily sending 5,200ā€‰troops to the border and by threatening to rescind by executive order the 14th Amendment guaranteeof citizenship to anyone born in the United States.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who is so self-absorbed that he thinks he is the real victim of mail-bomb attacks on his political opponents ā€” and who, after visiting Pittsburgh despite being asked by local leaders to stay away, tweeted about how he was treated, not about the victims of the synagogue massacre.

Opinion | Trump owns the Republican Party, and there's no going back
Donald Trump has irreversibly changed the Republican Party. The upheaval might seem unusual, but political transformations crop up throughout U.S. history. (Adriana Usero, Danielle Kunitz, Robert Gebelhoff/The Washington Post)

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who cheers a congressman for his physical assault of a reporter, calls the press the ā€œenemy of the people ā€ and wonā€™t stop or apologize even after bombs were sent to CNN in the mail.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who employs the language of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about Jewish financier George Soros and ā€œglobalists,ā€ and wonā€™t apologize or retract even after what is believed to be the worst attack on Jews in U.S. history.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who wonā€™t stop engaging in crazed partisanship, denouncing Democrats as ā€œevil,ā€ ā€œun-Americanā€ and ā€œtreasonousā€ subversives who are in league with criminals.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who cares so little about right-wing terrorism that, on the very day of the synagogue shooting, he proceeded with a campaign rally, telling his supporters, ā€œLetā€™s have a good time.ā€

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who presides over one of the most unethical administrations in U.S. history ā€” with three Cabinet members resigning for reported ethical infractions and the secretary of the interior the subject of at least 18ā€‰federal investigations.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who flouts norms of accountability by refusing to release his tax returns or place his business holdings in a blind trust.

And I'm sick and tired
ā€” Joe Biden

Iā€™m sick and tired, too.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who pretends that a caravan of impoverished refugees is an ā€œinvasionā€ by ā€œunknown Middle Easternersā€ and ā€œbad thugsā€ ā€” and whose followers on Fox News pretend the refugees are bringing leprosy and smallpox to the United States. (Smallpox was eliminated about 40 years ago.)

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who misuses his office to demagogue on immigration ā€” by unnecessarily sending 5,200ā€‰troops to the border and by threatening to rescind by executive order the 14th Amendment guaranteeof citizenship to anyone born in the United States.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who is so self-absorbed that he thinks he is the real victim of mail-bomb attacks on his political opponents ā€” and who, after visiting Pittsburgh despite being asked by local leaders to stay away, tweeted about how he was treated, not about the victims of the synagogue massacre.

Opinion | Trump owns the Republican Party, and there's no going back
Donald Trump has irreversibly changed the Republican Party. The upheaval might seem unusual, but political transformations crop up throughout U.S. history. (Adriana Usero, Danielle Kunitz, Robert Gebelhoff/The Washington Post)

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who cheers a congressman for his physical assault of a reporter, calls the press the ā€œenemy of the people ā€ and wonā€™t stop or apologize even after bombs were sent to CNN in the mail.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who employs the language of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about Jewish financier George Soros and ā€œglobalists,ā€ and wonā€™t apologize or retract even after what is believed to be the worst attack on Jews in U.S. history.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who wonā€™t stop engaging in crazed partisanship, denouncing Democrats as ā€œevil,ā€ ā€œun-Americanā€ and ā€œtreasonousā€ subversives who are in league with criminals.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who cares so little about right-wing terrorism that, on the very day of the synagogue shooting, he proceeded with a campaign rally, telling his supporters, ā€œLetā€™s have a good time.ā€

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who presides over one of the most unethical administrations in U.S. history ā€” with three Cabinet members resigning for reported ethical infractions and the secretary of the interior the subject of at least 18ā€‰federal investigations.

Iā€™m sick and tired of a president who flouts norms of accountability by refusing to release his tax returns or place his business holdings in a blind trust.
And I'm sick tired of whiny sniveling liberoidal cry babies, who can't get over the fact that they keep losing elections.

Nobody likes you, and that's nobody's problem but yours.

Washington Post
Boofuckinghoo

Best Posts you have ever written Eddie. Too bad they are so long I could not finish that much in one bite as I need instant bang.......1sec soundbites.

Best Posts you have ever written Eddie. Too bad they are so long I could not finish that much in one bite as I need instant bang.......1sec soundbites.
The weren't written by him...They were copypasted in whole from whiny sniveling libroidal op-ed writers.

He's whining and sniveling by proxy.
I did write WASHINGTON POST and you support these gutter rats we're all sick and tired of Only you can't admit it

Forum List

Back