Shut the F up Hillary

Obama never lied.

QUEER-O lied about everything...

even before he won... because he and Holder were up for packing prisons with WHITES....

Obama’s War on Pot – Rolling Stone

Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. “I’m not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue,” he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration’s high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush’s record for medical-marijuana busts. “There’s no question that Obama’s the worst president on medical marijuana,” says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. “He’s gone from first to worst.”

unlike Iraq we had the NATO arm in arm

No, NATO was not embracing the Iraq invasion.

The closest thing describing who joined us in invading Iraq was

Ruppert Murdoch owned major media properties in that country.

That was the variable.

She voted to give GW the power to invade and occupy Iraq if he decided Iraq, a country who couldn't even rebuild it's conventional army, and had not rebuilt any of it's WMD programs, was a threat to the world remaining superpower. Granted she would have been better than Herr Trumpybear but still a Giant Douche. Her statements in support of the War on Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances shows it too. She'd have won if she had chosen Bernie as a running mate. Like Kennedy needed Johnson.......
Everyone went along with the garbage lies that bush and Powell told...
She lost because of big mouth Republican James Comey and b*******GOP propaganda and Russian hacked emails and cowardly ratings mad corporate media. Nobody would say it was garbage email b*******, they needed the fodder for their endless gab Fest.

Hillary lost, that's all that matters, that was our goal. That we crushed her even winning some of her blue states was icing on the cake. :eusa_dance:

The Trumpublicans lost seats in both the House and Senate in 2016. Votes in the EC can be narrowed down to about 75,000 votes. A defeat, but not quite a crushing defeat. Democrats have dropped the ball on the local level for at least the last generation. While enjoying freedom and liberty, they got fat and lazy while the forces of fascism/authoritarianism gathered and have been actively working hard to subvert all our gains in the last 100 years.

Our two party system has no place in the dynamic world of instantaneous worldwide communication. The people should wrestle control of that system from the forces that direct it.

Easier said than done!

I would rather see a full blown civil war.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

We are way past over due for some manure & seeing the heads of tyrants roll down hill into the gutters.

Why? You ever fought in a war?

No; I have not. The draft ended before I was 18 & I never volunteered.
Conservatives are always bitching about people living off the government so, I never did that.
But, then, that is not the point; is it? No, it isn't.
America requires some 'pruning' just as a tree requires pruning for continued good health.
The tree is way over due; comprende'?

She lost because of big mouth Republican James Comey and b*******GOP propaganda and Russian hacked emails and cowardly ratings mad corporate media. Nobody would say it was garbage email b*******, they needed the fodder for their endless gab Fest.

Hillary lost, that's all that matters, that was our goal. That we crushed her even winning some of her blue states was icing on the cake. :eusa_dance:

The Trumpublicans lost seats in both the House and Senate in 2016. Votes in the EC can be narrowed down to about 75,000 votes. A defeat, but not quite a crushing defeat. Democrats have dropped the ball on the local level for at least the last generation. While enjoying freedom and liberty, they got fat and lazy while the forces of fascism/authoritarianism gathered and have been actively working hard to subvert all our gains in the last 100 years.

Our two party system has no place in the dynamic world of instantaneous worldwide communication. The people should wrestle control of that system from the forces that direct it.

Easier said than done!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

We are way past over due for some manure & seeing the heads of tyrants roll down hill into the gutters.

Why? You ever fought in a war?

No; I have not. The draft ended before I was 18 & I never volunteered.
Conservatives are always bitching about people living off the government so, I never did that.
But, then, that is not the point; is it? No, it isn't.
America requires some 'pruning' just as a tree requires pruning for continued good health.
The tree is way over due; comprende'?

Resorting to a Civil War would be akin to pruning a tree with hand grenades. We've had exactly one in our history for a reason.

Limies meaning

That was the variable.

That was the variable.

LIAR ^^^ by Omission. My entire quote was this:

Really, did you learn this during graduate school while studying International Relations? Funny that you got that far with the run on sentence above.

But I digress, Obama made sure he had a coalition of the willing when Libya was in turmoil, unlike Iraq we had the NATO arm in arm during the Libya Conflict, and most of what our military did was command and control as the Tommies and Frogs did the dirty work.

Taking a quote out of context is despicable, and brands those who do so as not credulous, dishonest and not to be trusted.

Do you know what agist and sexist means? Me too, times up.
It must be remembered that BO and Hillary blamed a movie. We should believe them.

LMFAO

Lies. They blamed extremist with heavy weapons from the very beginning. They speculated, along with all new media at the time, including Faux, that these extremist who attacked the Americans joined in a protest in progress (recalling the events only a few hours before in Cairo). That speculation doesn't place the blame on the object of the Protests and Riots in the Muslim world that week (Kiling several dozen), but on the extremist who came to the Consulate armed with heavy weapon with the intent of launching a military style assault on the on the complex.
They lied worst than Trump. It must blow your little mind.
Didn't lie at all... That would be your deplorable propaganda machine, super duper.
Trump is an F-ing liar. Obama never lied.

CRAZY!!!!
Sure... If the biggest Liars in our country's history r right lol, the GOP propaganda machine and Trump, super duper.

Hillary was attacked with garbage BS for 25 years... Talk about victims. GOP propaganda is a pure disgrace. Ditto the catastrophe they cause in office.

She voted to give GW the power to invade and occupy Iraq if he decided Iraq, a country who couldn't even rebuild it's conventional army, and had not rebuilt any of it's WMD programs, was a threat to the world remaining superpower. Granted she would have been better than Herr Trumpybear but still a Giant Douche. Her statements in support of the War on Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances shows it too. She'd have won if she had chosen Bernie as a running mate. Like Kennedy needed Johnson.......

Easier said than done!

You are out of your mind. The cops would take care of you nuts...

See Liberals and Conservatives can agree! We agree that Hillary is an inept gas bag. Excellent!

Too fucking easy!

We can also all agree that her boy Bill is a 'hound-dog' of Trumpian standards when it comes to how he views women..... But that don't keep Ted Cruz from trying to stick his nose in to my bedroom, when a vote for Beto O'rourke might.

WYGD? :dunno:

See Liberals and Conservatives can agree! We agree that Hillary is an inept gas bag. Excellent!

Too fucking easy!

We can also all agree that her boy Bill is a 'hound-dog' of Trumpian standards when it comes to how he views women..... But that don't keep Ted Cruz from trying to stick his nose in to my bedroom, when a vote for Beto O'rourke might.

WYGD? :dunno:
That was Bill 25 years ago, but his policies were always Pro women... When will you dupes start thinking about policy instead of gossip?

When it becomes a popular topic of conversation.

Seriously... the thread title is "Shut the F up Hillary"

If this isn't light-hearted bullshit at it's best, I truly don't know what is.

Shut the F up Hillary. I absolutely hate Trump. We would not have Trump as President without an inept Hillary. Now she is opening her big fat mouth about Trump. SHUT UP!

HMM--you state you HATE Trump, but you want Hillary Clinton to shut up about Trump. You make about as much sense as Trump--which is usually as clear as mud.:auiqs.jpg:

Would you care to elaborate on your statement regarding an "inept Hillary"?

If you can't, I would strongly suggest to take your crayons and coloring books and move back to whereever you came from--because you'll get your ass kicked on this board using platitude speak.

donald-trump-blasts-worthless-daily-news-after-paper-mocks-his-zombie-supporters.jpg
So says the fraud who used to pretend he was a conservative.

Get bent

Shut the F up Hillary. I absolutely hate Trump. We would not have Trump as President without an inept Hillary. Now she is opening her big fat mouth about Trump. SHUT UP!

HMM--you state you HATE Trump, but you want Hillary Clinton to shut up about Trump. You make about as much sense as Trump--which is usually as clear as mud.:auiqs.jpg:

If you can't, I would strongly suggest to take your crayons and coloring books and move back to whereever you came from--because you'll get your ass kicked on this board using platitude speak.

donald-trump-blasts-worthless-daily-news-after-paper-mocks-his-zombie-supporters.jpg

Get bent

I am country first, not political partisan bull shit first.

You're right I was a life long Republican until this Ass Clown became the poster boy of it. I then changed my party status to Unafiliated and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

This party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. There is no place for moderate Republicans. it is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, bigotry, misogyny, fear & anger.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

And I will be voting BLUE all the way down the ballot this November, just to get this ASS CLOWN out of office. Because I vote COUNTRY FIRST.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not to hard to imagine what these two will do with TREASON & OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE when one or both are sworn in as majority leaders in January 2019. If Republicans don't have the backbone to remove the Ass Clown from office under the 25th amendment--you can bet these two will have the disposition to do it.

Schumer-Pelosi.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't care for Obama but there is no president in my lifetime that I would say "I absolutely hate". So what the hell is with the left? They claim to be sensitive to all sorts of social conduct most Americans would consider decadent but they "absolutely hate the President of the United States". Maybe President Trump should offer PTSD clinics for the terminally hate filled left.

I can understand disappointment about the outcome of an election but what happens when you now hate the candidate you supported who lost the election and you still maintain "absolute hatred" for the winner after almost two years? Is it time for professional counseling? How is it possible to maintain "absolute hatred " for a president when the DOW is higher than it has ever been in history and unemployment is at it's lowest? How is it possible to hate a president who handled three hurricanes and the attempted shooting of republican congress people and opened up North Korea to the negotiation table after more than sixty years? You can make a case that the "absolute hatred " that unfortunately seems to be endemic on the left is a sign of mental illness.

Last edited:

Get bent

I am country first, not political partisan bull shit first.

You're right I was a life long Republican until this Ass Clown became the poster boy of it. I then changed my party status to Unafiliated and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

This party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. There is no place for moderate Republicans. it is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, bigotry, misogyny, fear & anger.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

And I will be voting BLUE all the way down the ballot this November, just to get this ASS CLOWN out of office. Because I vote COUNTRY FIRST.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not to hard to imagine what these two will do with TREASON & OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE when one or both are sworn in as majority leaders in January 2019. If Republicans don't have the backbone to remove the Ass Clown from office under the 25th amendment--you can bet these two will have the disposition to do it.

Schumer-Pelosi.jpg

Ahh I see you have formulated a new cover story since last we spoke.

Congrats on winning the STILL FULL OF SHIT award

Easier said than done!

You are out of your mind. The cops would take care of you nuts...

Lib please the few of you liberals who survived would flee for your lives to Canada.

Forum List

Back