Shut the F up Hillary

I smell antisemitism ^^^, and it stinks

When you can't dispute any of the truth posted, toss a card....

Are you denying your post was Antisemitic?

[BTW, I was born, raised and confirmed Catholic; my Dad's mother was Jewish (born in Romania) but his dad and all of my other ancestors on my dad's and mom's side were French, German & Italian Catholics]

"Secretary Clinton ran against the most unpopular candidate in the history of the world & lost" - Crazy Bernie

"Senator Sanders is giving pony promises. how are we gonna pay for these ponies?" - Crooked Hillary

Nice to see that even some liberals now realize that Hilarious Hillary's screechy-voiced hatemongering is only doing damage to your party, nothing positive. There has never in American history been such a baby-tantrum losing candidate who spent almost 2 years in a stompy-foot apoplexy, blaming literally everything on earth except herself for her loss. A more pathetic Democrat has never existed.

Nice to see that even some liberals now realize that Hilarious Hillary's screechy-voiced hatemongering is only doing damage to your party, nothing positive. There has never in American history been such a baby-tantrum losing candidate who spent almost 2 years in a stompy-foot apoplexy, blaming literally everything on earth except herself for her loss. A more pathetic Democrat has never existed.

Yep she just doesn't realize just how much unreasonable hatred the Trumpublican/Russian coalition has ginned up against her. But I think they way Trumpybear is governing, their only hope is to keep bringing her up. She shouldn't be helping them

Forum List

Back