Shut the F up Hillary

i wonder if Hillary is aware that it wasnt Trump who allowed those 4 men to suffer an agonizing death in Benghazi

Actually it was The Congress, too cheap to fund defensive measures at our distant Missions and Consulates - I suppose because they do not believe diplomacy is worthy, they'd much rather fund War Planes and ships and now are considering Space Force.

i wonder if Hillary is aware that it wasnt Trump who allowed those 4 men to suffer an agonizing death in Benghazi

Actually it was The Congress, too cheap to fund defensive measures at our distant Missions and Consulates - I suppose because they do not believe diplomacy is worthy, they'd much rather fund War Planes and ships and now are considering Space Force.

And now that Trump is sending additional funding to the military you libs still piss and moan....go figure.

th

Actually it was the secretary of state and presidents fault for allowing a consulate to remain open in a territory that had no legitimate government because an inept president bombed the government in that country out of existence with no thought of withdrawing any embassies or consulates as he shed blood across the Middle East and Africa in his quest for power.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hillary shut the fuck up....long ago

she is in hiding now....

piece of shit she is going to jail and she knows it

no more circus for that satanic piece of shit
GOD IS HERE AND EVERYWHERE.......................GOD IS PUNISHING HER!

PAIN!
and she looks about 86 years old with all that make up and mao tse dung wear

her evil heart comes through....yes....very clearly...

Shut the F up Hillary. I absolutely hate Trump. We would not have Trump as President without an inept Hillary. Now she is opening her big fat mouth about Trump. SHUT UP!
Holy shit what is this??? I know I've had a few to drink tonight....someone slap me, I must be dreaming.

And now that Trump is sending additional funding to the military you libs still piss and moan....go figure.

Yep. I don't know about you, but when I served I recall after every meal we dumped lots of chow off the fan tail of our DD.

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

i am beginning to wonder if Bellzabah will even refuse hillary when her time comes.

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

i am beginning to wonder if Bellzabah will even refuse hillary when her time comes.

yes fuck that Clinton witch....

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

yes fuck that Clinton witch....
Who needs evidence when you have the brainwash?

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

Who needs evidence when you have the 25-year brainwash?

th

Actually it was the secretary of state and presidents fault for allowing a consulate to remain open in a territory that had no legitimate government because an inept president bombed the government in that country out of existence with no thought of withdrawing any embassies or consulates as he shed blood across the Middle East and Africa in his quest for power.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Gaddafi was a scumbag terrorist dictator who was about to kill a lot of freedom Fighters.

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!
You are a brainwashed functional moron... Everything has been investigated and there is no conspiracy protecting her, nut job.

Forum List

Back