Shrub's invasion of Iraq justifies Putin's invasion of Crimea

No, because he spent 30 years in Congress and failed to write and pass a single bill. He was also wrong on every foreign policy issue to come around in that time. His record might be worse than Joe Biden's.

The ONLY bills that he needed to pass were: abolishing the IRS, the Federal Reserve Board, the "income" tax and abolishing the standing armies, (DEA, FBI, BATF.....)

And he could not adopt that legislation by himself. You ilk controls DC.

Because those are the only problems the Federal government has had to deal with over 30 years. If he cannot persuade anyone else, why should we be persuaded?

I am persuaded and so are many Americans who derive no benefits from the welfare/warfare police state.

^ that is massively illogical, baseless and pretty fucking dumb.

First of all, W did not invade Iraq. The United States liberated Iraq from the scumbag mass murdering cock-bite, Saddam Hussein.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine was not one of liberation. It was one fucking imperialistic scumbag's (i.e., Putin's) unlawful effort to deny another country's people the freedom to change their own government.

Your sophistry and efforts at false equivalence are pretty laughable.
Good post. Regardless of how one feels about Iraq, we went in to liberate it and leave. It was up to them to take advantage of it.

Russia is annexing Crimea, part of Ukraine. It isn't the same thing. The Bush hatred still blinds the left.

Both of you have been spouting the same talking points for so long, you actually now believe your own bullshit:

We went into Iraq because the President Of The United States told us that there was an "imminent threat" and that it was a matter of national security.

That's it. That was the only rationale.

Only when the follow-up questions started, like "how will the Iraqi people view this forced regime change?" that people like Cheney predicted flowers and candy.

Only after there were no WNDs found did they start pivoting to the "Liberation" rationale.

It's like Obama, the smartest president, is powerless against Bush's past policies, our dumbest president.
Some people actually believe this. Which explains why Obama's approval rating is above 5%

That's because the policies become ingrained. Obama couldn't come into office in 2009 and single-handedly abolish Bush's huge bureaucracy, the Dept. of Homeland Security, could he?

So, basically, you just had no intention of reading it, and any excuse to dismiss it will do. The speech that was reprinted on Lew Rockwell is after the speech on Schiavo.
That's correct. I'm not going to spend a half hour to figure out what your point is and a political speech isn't proof of anything but a speech.

I didn't make any point regarding the speech. Merely made the point that your dancing around responding in any substantive way is blatant and laughable. Better to simply not respond at all to posts you don't like than give a list of reasons why you won't.

Like I said, it was up to them. Saddam was starving people and building the military and castles. And torturing many of his own citizens. A wild hair the world didn't need. That said, it could have been handled by the UN without violence if they were serious.

Again, shut the fuck up.

Provide LINKS to your assertions.

Saddam had many women in those castles, why the fuck would he want to start a fight with the US, if tearing a new hymen every day was more pleasurable.

Yeah, Saddam and his sons were stand up guys. Iraq was the Switzerland of the Middle East until Bush invaded because Saddam gave his dad the finger.

Fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit.

How is that our business?

He cut is own trillion dollar budget in half you moron!
Obama says deficit is falling at the fastest rate in 60 years

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

If you cherry pick cherry picking and you can prove anything.
If you could refute it you would.

Actually it's a speech from the House of Representatives that was merely reprinted by Lew Rockwell. Perhaps you could actually try to address it, however, rather than simply dismiss it. If you prefer, you can read it here.

Congressional Record, Volume 151 Issue 38 (Wednesday, April 6, 2005)
I don't spend time on lazy shit. Throwing links out is lazy and stupid. If someone has a point to make, post the link with the best portion that makes your case. Otherwise it's just a smokescreen.

And what does a speech about TERRI SCHIAVO have to do with it?

So, basically, you just had no intention of reading it, and any excuse to dismiss it will do. The speech that was reprinted on Lew Rockwell is after the speech on Schiavo.

He has already stated that he doesn't believe his lying eyes.

Lew Rockwell? That's your source?

Actually it's a speech from the House of Representatives that was merely reprinted by Lew Rockwell. Perhaps you could actually try to address it, however, rather than simply dismiss it.

It was a speech by Ron Paul, the most failed politician in American history. Ron Paul? No. RuPaul? Yes.
Because getting elected to Congress 11 times is a measure of failure?

You're a dope.

It was a speech by Ron Paul, the most failed politician in American history. Ron Paul? No. RuPaul? Yes.

WHY is it his fault that you fuckers are addicted to welfare/warfare?!?!?!?!!?

No, because he spent 30 years in Congress and failed to write and pass a single bill. He was also wrong on every foreign policy issue to come around in that time.

I thought you wingnuts believed that the less laws and bills Congress passed, the better?

His record might be worse than Joe Biden's.

Biden is one of the most accomplished Senators in U.S. history. I know that burns your butt. :lol:

WHY is it his fault that you fuckers are addicted to welfare/warfare?!?!?!?!!?

No, because he spent 30 years in Congress and failed to write and pass a single bill. He was also wrong on every foreign policy issue to come around in that time.

I thought you wingnuts believed that the less laws and bills Congress passed, the better?

His record might be worse than Joe Biden's.

Biden is one of the most accomplished Senators in U.S. history. I know that burns your butt. :lol:

I'd rather have a guy like Biden who can't hide his thoughts than a deceptive weasel like most representatives.

Foreign policy comprehension FAIL ^^^^^^

Genius, do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Had Obama not believe there was a national interest in curbing the threat of a rising Russia and it's Chinese buddies then he wouldn't have allowed the neocons that push his buttons to get involved in and fuck up this pathetic attempt at a color revolution in the Ukraine, hence a missile shield in the Ukraine. It's all about weakening Russia and maintaining the empire.
What are our national security interests in Crimea or Ukraine?

The Ukraine has the third largest nuclear stockpile in the world and it would not be in our national interest if they make them operational. It would encourage other nations to acquire nukes, for example, Iran.
Ukraine doesn't have an adversarial relationship with Iran.

Perhaps the threat of Ukraine's nukes will keep Putin from doing anything stupid. Good!

Both of you have been spouting the same talking points for so long, you actually now believe your own bullshit:

We went into Iraq because the President Of The United States told us that there was an "imminent threat" and that it was a matter of national security.

That's a lie. And you just accused me of bullshit? Iraq was in violation of the treaty and UN resolutions, that was the legal justification.
Only when the follow-up questions started, like "how will the Iraqi people view this forced regime change?" that people like Cheney predicted flowers and candy.

Only after there were no WNDs found did they start pivoting to the "Liberation" rationale.
More bullshit. I remember Soddomie's statue coming down, played over and over. Many did welcome the change, I saw it with my own eyes. I don't know what rock you were under.

That's a lie. And you just accused me of bullshit? Iraq was in violation of the treaty and UN resolutions, that was the legal justification.

More bullshit. I remember Soddomie's statue coming down, played over and over. Many did welcome the change, I saw it with my own eyes. I don't know what rock you were under.

And they have been repeating the same lies for a decade. And every time we point out the truth, it is like it didnt happen. Like we didnt post what was clearly true. They cannot process anything that contradicts their version of reality. That's why liberalism is a mental disease.

Democrats didn't vote for an invasion.

This has been proven time and time again, yet you'll continue to spread the lie.

yes they did vote to authorize an invasion. y ou losers never stop making excuses for your votes.. and the size of the federal government is up under obama; yet you continue to spread the lie that is is smaller

They made the mistake of thinking Bush was going to do the right Thing for this country.

They trusted the PRESIDENT in a time of crisis

Bush then USED us all

The mistake that you consistently make is believing that ANY president - Republican or Democrat - is doing the right thing for the country.

[/quote]

That was after we invaded, dumbass![/QUOTE]

the dumbass is you; bush laid out a case right BEFORE sending in troops; and liberating Iraq from the tyrant Saddam was one of the reasons

libs are losers who lie to themselves

LOL. Thanks for the morning chuckle.
You're stupid. Biden was Chairman of the Senate Judiciary from 89-95, and he was Chairman of the Senate Foreign relations variously between 98-09. He was a Senator from 73-09. He has authored or been involved in many of our most important legislation in the past 40 years.

the dumbass is you; bush laid out a case right BEFORE sending in troops; and liberating Iraq from the tyrant Saddam was one of the reasons

libs are losers who lie to themselves
The statue came down AFTER we invaded. So why are you trying to tell me it was before?

Forum List

Back