Showdown in Foxboro: Patriots vs Jets

Not the only game of the week, the other is Steelers/Ravens.

That was a very good game. Flacco completely choked on that last pass, though. I loved how the crowd kept chanting "No means no" at Waffleburger. :lol:

jets-suck-patriots-rule.gif

That was a very good game. Flacco completely choked on that last pass, though. I loved how the crowd kept chanting "No means no" at Waffleburger. :lol:
Flacco's coach had no business calling that pass play, though.
They had the game in the bag. They should have kept it on the ground.

Didya see Ben's nose???!!! :lol:

Flacco's coach had no business calling that pass play, though.
They had the game in the bag. They should have kept it on the ground.

Didya see Ben's nose???!!! :lol:

I disagree. Pittsburgh put 8 in the box, and they had been completely stuffing Baltimore's run game the entire quarter. If I remember right the Ravens were out of time outs, so they needed to get out of bounds anyways. And they had better odds of getting those two yards than kicking a long ass field goal into the wind. That receiver was open on the forward side of the marker and could've run out after the catch. Flacco just wiffed on that throw; the call was good but the execution wasn't.

fuck, this is what my Bears get to look forward to on Sunday.

I never thought that I'd say that Mark Sanchez reminds me of Peyton Manning...but Mark Sanchez reminds me of Peyton Manning.

Forum List

Back