Showdown in Foxboro: Patriots vs Jets

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I can't remember the last time there was this much at stake in a regular season game. The winner is set up to grab the #1 seed in the AFC which includes a bye and home field throughout the playoffs. The loser pretty much can't do any better than a 5 seed, with no bye and likely no home playoff games.

This game is HUGE!

Go Pats.

• Banned
Seriously though, the Jets haven't exactly been winning pretty. In fact, they've had to pull a rabbit out the hat in 3 of their last four wins.

Their luck ends next Monday.

Seriously though, the Jets haven't exactly been winning pretty. In fact, they've had to pull a rabbit out the hat in 3 of their last four wins.

Didn;t they put a hurtin' on the Pats early on though?
And how about the Pats losing to Cleveland(?) or was it Cinn......

The Pats will NOT allow the Jets to beat them in Foxberry.

Mark my English language prose!

Phew! ( wipes brow )
Home field advantage is always a good thing! We ... and when I say we I mean the Patriots, are going to kick some Jet's ass! I see us winning by 14. ( clasping hands, looking up and praying to God ) A highly anticipated game ... ignoring the spygate bullshit in the news right now. Why the hell didn't I plan ahead and take Tuesday off from work?

Yeah the jets havent been playing all that great and have been getting lucky which yeah Im afraid their luck will run out on them next week which sucks since I hate The Cheatriots.

It's one of those games that I wish both teams could lose

Says YOU with your heart-lovin' boxers and socks pulled up over your calves! Had I been behind you when you made that comment .... :lol:

It's okay if Mark Sanchez is nervous. He has every right to be going up against one of the best QBs in the NFL. Brady is an intimidating force to be reckoned with and the Sanchez will feel his wrath!

*grin*

Says YOU with your heart-lovin' boxers and socks pulled up over your calves! Had I been behind you when you made that comment .... :lol:

It's okay if Mark Sanchez is nervous. He has every right to be going up against one of the best QBs in the NFL. Brady is an intimidating force to be reckoned with and the Sanchez will feel his wrath!

*grin*
Care to bet avatars?
If NE loses you wear Jets for a week.
If the Jets lose, since I hate both, you choose who I wear.
;)

*grin*
Care to bet avatars?
If NE loses you wear Jets for a week.
If the Jets lose, since I hate both, you choose who I wear.
;)

Hmmmmmmm ... decisions, decisions. The only time I change my avatar is for Halloween but I'm thinking I could make an exception. Okay hortysir ... you're on! I'll wear a Jets avi for a week if my Patriots lose. And I choose for you to wear a Patriots avi for a week when those damn Jets lose!

Patriots. Not to sound like a NE dick rider, but I can't think of any other team in the league that has done as much with as little. Aside from Brady, Welker, and now Woodhead, the talent on the team is average. But they execute, and they've got killer coaching with a QB that's on point and throws to a receiving corps that doesn't make mistakes.

The Jets are pulling out these late games, but so as long as the Patriots play four full quarters they'll be fine. Game of the week, imo.

Forum List

Back