Showdown in Foxboro: Patriots vs Jets

Well I hate both. Hey I'm a Miami and Colts fan. But the lesser of two evils is the Jets, so I have to root for them. And they have 5 games left so this is not for home field yet.

NE plays Chicago, GB, Buff and Miami

Jets play Miami, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Buffalo

Both can very easy lose 2 to 3 more games and fall out of the playoffs all together.

Well I hate both. Hey I'm a Miami and Colts fan. But the lesser of two evils is the Jets, so I have to root for them. And they have 5 games left so this is not for home field yet.

NE plays Chicago, GB, Buff and Miami

Jets play Miami, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Buffalo

Both can very easy lose 2 to 3 more games and fall out of the playoffs all together.
Or the Patriots can win the remainder of their games, kick the damn Jets out and head on over to Dallas for the Superbowl.

Phew! ( wipes brow )
Home field advantage is always a good thing! We ... and when I say we I mean the Patriots, are going to kick some Jet's ass! I see us winning by 14. ( clasping hands, looking up and praying to God ) A highly anticipated game ... ignoring the spygate bullshit in the news right now. Why the hell didn't I plan ahead and take Tuesday off from work?

There's a lot of sickness going around. It might be in your neighborhood say, around next Monday night into Tuesday. You might be ill on Tuesday morning and not able to make it in to work.

NE defense suspect as far as yards given up so far this season. I'll take the Jets despite their safety Leonhard breaking his leg in practice this week.
Not the only game of the week, the other is Steelers/Ravens.

i think this dude beats plugs and uggs...

alg_jets_quarterback_mark_sanchez.jpg

J-E-T-S ... JETS! JETS! JETS!

Last edited:
I can't remember the last time there was this much at stake in a regular season game. The winner is set up to grab the #1 seed in the AFC which includes a bye and home field throughout the playoffs. The loser pretty much can't do any better than a 5 seed, with no bye and likely no home playoff games.

This game is HUGE!

Go Pats.
Last night's Steelers/Ravens game had the same importance. God in His heaven is a happy God today!

We'll see either the Pats or the Jets in the playoffs. One way or another, our seventh Super Bowl Parade will be in Pittsburgh come February.

Forum List

Back