Should We Hit North Korea With An EMP?

Yet in my thread which went on for over a hundred pages, you never had a plan to accomplish that other than to pass laws that only restrict legal gun ownership and then pretend criminals won't be able to get them too. Then when it doesn't work, pass more laws further restricting legal gun ownership. Remember here where you never actually came up with a plan to address ... illegal ... gun ownership?

Again, you get guns out of the marketplace, eventually even the criminal supply dries up.

Since most gun fatalities are domestic arguments, suicides and accidents, I'm really not worried about the "Crimnal".

Other industrialized countries have ALREADY FIGURED THIS OUT!!!

We allowed a group of Jews from Europe to reinforce the slowly-building Jewish population in Old Palestine, because we all felt bad about 6,000,000 European Jews being slaughtered while we did little or nothing to stop it, and we decided to endure the brickbats resulting from allowing them to take back their old spiritual homeland, as a collective penance for our complicity and inertia related to the Holocaust.

Just as many Poles died as Jews... and we don't see Poland insisting on it's right to act as an international douchebag.

Poles are a nationality, Jews are a religion. And it was the Jews in Poland that died. Please don't tell me you're one of those evil holocaust deniers.

Don't know why you two are even fighting. You both seem to be saying, let Sony fight it's own battles because even though it's an American company, it's owners are in Japan. If Sony pulled stakes and booked, it would be a massive hit to our economy. Yes, they mean that much to us, but when they need our help, just let them hang. You're both in agreement, so why the quarrel?

is that what you thought Kaz was arguing? Because I kind of lost track in all his crazy.

Sony isn't going to pull up stakes and book. What they are trying to do is get the Federal Government to compensate them for their losses by claiming this was an act of war, which is bullshit.

Sony made it's own mess. they need to sleep in it.

Should We Hit North Korea With An EMP?
no.., just a few of these

priscillaplumbbob.jpg

:lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :up:

You want to kill people over a computer hack? I don't. An EMP is bloodless.

Sony pays billions in taxes to our treasury. It's an American company that deserves American protection.

first, I doubt they pay billions.

Secondly, they get the same benefits from those billions that other companies get. Companies that did not intentionally piss of a foreign head of state and then forget to put a lock on their computers.

"I" like? Which of these do you oppose? Military, police, fire, civil courts criminal courts, recognition of property rights, management of limited resources. Let me know which of those you don't like too and we'll discuss.

What I oppose most strongly is government that takes money from one citizen by force and gives it to another in any form. That includes giving money or tilting markets towards businesses, including earmarks which are not competitive, they are all armed robbery. Government has no legitimate power to benefit one citizen directly at the expense of another. To call that I only want government that "just does the stuff you like" then that is true, but none of the "stuff" I like involves my taking other people's property. What you like is taking my property, those are entirely different things.

Okay, guy, you realize that taxes are needed to pay for the military, police, fire, etc... right? And that means they have to "Take Stuff".

Now, for the government interferring in the Holy Markets. Good for them. We see what a clusterfuck it turns into when they don't- 1929, 2008, etc.

Don't know why you two are even fighting. You both seem to be saying, let Sony fight it's own battles because even though it's an American company, it's owners are in Japan. If Sony pulled stakes and booked, it would be a massive hit to our economy. Yes, they mean that much to us, but when they need our help, just let them hang. You're both in agreement, so why the quarrel?

is that what you thought Kaz was arguing? Because I kind of lost track in all his crazy.

Sony isn't going to pull up stakes and book. What they are trying to do is get the Federal Government to compensate them for their losses by claiming this was an act of war, which is bullshit.

Sony made it's own mess. they need to sleep in it.

Really? What did Sony do to deserve to be hacked?

Yet in my thread which went on for over a hundred pages, you never had a plan to accomplish that other than to pass laws that only restrict legal gun ownership and then pretend criminals won't be able to get them too. Then when it doesn't work, pass more laws further restricting legal gun ownership. Remember here where you never actually came up with a plan to address ... illegal ... gun ownership?

Again, you get guns out of the marketplace, eventually even the criminal supply dries up.

Since most gun fatalities are domestic arguments, suicides and accidents, I'm really not worried about the "Crimnal".

Yes they have. That's why violence is rising in those countries.

Sony pays billions in taxes to our treasury. It's an American company that deserves American protection.

first, I doubt they pay billions.

Secondly, they get the same benefits from those billions that other companies get. Companies that did not intentionally piss of a foreign head of state and then forget to put a lock on their computers.

That's not very intelligent, especially since they made $24 billion in profits.

Secondly, you're ignorant about computers, that much is sure. They didn't "forget to lock the door". Hackers are intelligent thieves that invade even the best cyber security systems. That means they can hack into your computer too....even if you remember to set a password, update your anti virus, and make sure your firewall is turned on. Trying to blame Sony for this is nuttier than ANYTHING that Kaz is saying.

Really? What did Sony do to deserve to be hacked?

They made a stupid movie, they ignored many previous breaches of internet security.

Seriously, fuck them.

How do you know they ignored previous breaches of internet security? They same way you're sure they didn't pay billions in taxes? Sounds like you got a real hard on for Sony Corporation of America. Did daddy get laid off at a production facility?

I'm no military wanna be. You can't back up that strawman. I always said I would be an insubordination charge waiting to happen. My family is full of military people. My brother and cousin were in gulf war one. Me? Never considered it, not once. And never said I did. But most of what you have you pulled out of your ass.

Well, yes, it is pretty clearly you have mental health problems, like most Libertarians.

Also, you gave up the lie you were every in the military with your view that guns are magic firing sticks that have no purpose but to kill people and claims you were out on the firing range yelling die mother fuckers while you fired every gun known to man. BTW, they figured out how guns work, it's called gun powder. And the only people who can't think of any reason to shoot a projectile other than to kill a person are sick fucks. You know, like you. That is well documented by a plethura of doctors, isn't it, psycho boy?

Well, since I never said anything even close to the above, I just have to assume your medications aren't working again.

Point is, during my service, I fired the M16A1, M1911A1, M2, M60, M203 and M249. Except for the M1911A1, none of these are weapons civilians should have access to. They certainly shouldn't be sold to a guy like James Holmes or Adam Lanza, both of whom used an AR15 (The civilian version of an M16) to kill 38 people between them.

I wish you had the chance to fire the MK-19, relatively new, but talk about firepower!

Joe has never touched a gun. It's an odd fetish on the site that liberals like Joe who have typical city liberal bigotry towards guns and gun owners like to say they know what they are talking about because they own and shoot guns. Then they say guns have no purpose but killing people, like Joe does, and because they shoot guns and look down on gun owners, it's OK because they know since they are one. It's supposed to make sense.

Now you're strawmanning yourself. So when you see your doctor about your megalomania, paranoia and anger, have you talked to him about your lack of long term memory as well? We've agreed through the whole discussion repeatedly that Sony is a foreign corporation and not under US military protection overseas. How do you not remember that? Fascinating.

guy, people can't follow your conversations with a Ouija board and a hunting dog.

I'm just mocking your crazy ass, now.

Since you have no military experience you wouldn't kow that, but that's not true, there a lot of things they can do. A lot.

More than you have, wannabe, but write me a list. So I can tell you how stupid you sound.

Seriously, man, i keep spanking you...

why do you want to spank another man? Now that's a bit bizarre!

And kinky.

Don't hate.
tongue-004.gif

It's OK, Joe hits like a girl. He throws like one too. And he sits on the toilet when he pees.

I'm no military wanna be. You can't back up that strawman. I always said I would be an insubordination charge waiting to happen. My family is full of military people. My brother and cousin were in gulf war one. Me? Never considered it, not once. And never said I did. But most of what you have you pulled out of your ass.

Well, yes, it is pretty clearly you have mental health problems, like most Libertarians.

Also, you gave up the lie you were every in the military with your view that guns are magic firing sticks that have no purpose but to kill people and claims you were out on the firing range yelling die mother fuckers while you fired every gun known to man. BTW, they figured out how guns work, it's called gun powder. And the only people who can't think of any reason to shoot a projectile other than to kill a person are sick fucks. You know, like you. That is well documented by a plethura of doctors, isn't it, psycho boy?

Well, since I never said anything even close to the above, I just have to assume your medications aren't working again.

Point is, during my service, I fired the M16A1, M1911A1, M2, M60, M203 and M249. Except for the M1911A1, none of these are weapons civilians should have access to. They certainly shouldn't be sold to a guy like James Holmes or Adam Lanza, both of whom used an AR15 (The civilian version of an M16) to kill 38 people between them.

I wish you had the chance to fire the MK-19, relatively new, but talk about firepower!

Joe has never touched a gun. It's an odd fetish on the site that liberals like Joe who have typical city liberal bigotry towards guns and gun owners like to say they know what they are talking about because they own and shoot guns. Then they say guns have no purpose but killing people, like Joe does, and because they shoot guns and look down on gun owners, it's OK because they know since they are one. It's supposed to make sense.

He says he's a veteran and he's fired multiple guns, every one of which I fired too, except the 1911. I have no reason to disbelieve him. But this conversation is off topic and I shouldn't have even responded to that post, but I didn't realize at the time that the thread was being derailed by another topic. Let's please keep it on the proposal I laid out in the OP. Thank you.

Gotcha, because people can't make guns or smuggle them across the border like they do drugs. You know, across the open border you fight for. You never had an answer for that in the thread either. You just kept saying well duh, if they are illegal, no one can get them. You know, like pot, right Joe? It's illegal, no one can get pot, right? LOL, what a tool

Yes, it's safer if only the criminal has a gun. Yet suicide rates are not lower in countries that control guns more strictly like Britain. Tell me how if someone hangs or poisons themselves or jumps off a bridge that their death isn't so bad like shooting themselves.

BTW, since suicides dominate fatal shootings as a cause, you can combine them with anything and make the claim you did. Suicides, shooting and dinosaurs and Russian roulette are most fatalities!

es, when I mock you, then you mocked me. LOL.

Except that when you "mock", you end up sounding like a crazy person who is off his meds.

But when you post anything, you end up sounding like a crazy person who is off his meds.

So the solution is for you to either stop posting or start taking your meds.

Joe's making multiple arguments. I'm agreeing with Joe that Sony is foreign, but I'm agreeing with you that if it were American than we should retaliate. Joe is still against it. Liberals like to do that, argue a point that makes no difference to their view. To me, Sony being Japanese is the point, Joe is just arguing it while saying it's irrelevant.

es, when I mock you, then you mocked me. LOL.

Except that when you "mock", you end up sounding like a crazy person who is off his meds.

But when you post anything, you end up sounding like a crazy person who is off his meds.

So the solution is for you to either stop posting or start taking your meds.

Joe's making multiple arguments. I'm agreeing with Joe that Sony is foreign, but I'm agreeing with you that if it were American than we should retaliate. Joe is still against it. Liberals like to do that, argue a point that makes no difference to their view. To me, Sony being Japanese is the point, Joe is just arguing it while saying it's irrelevant.

Sony Corporation of America.
party-096.gif

Forum List

Back