Should We Hit North Korea With An EMP?

Now you're strawmanning yourself. So when you see your doctor about your megalomania, paranoia and anger, have you talked to him about your lack of long term memory as well? We've agreed through the whole discussion repeatedly that Sony is a foreign corporation and not under US military protection overseas. How do you not remember that? Fascinating.

guy, people can't follow your conversations with a Ouija board and a hunting dog.

I'm just mocking your crazy ass, now.

Since you have no military experience you wouldn't kow that, but that's not true, there a lot of things they can do. A lot.

More than you have, wannabe, but write me a list. So I can tell you how stupid you sound.

Seriously, man, i keep spanking you...

If you leave your car in your driveway, do you have a right to complain? Well, maybe not you.... You might feel some poor potential Dem voter is more entitled to it than you, right?

Your front porch is your property. You have a big reason to complain if someone takes it.

Actually, Ernie, I picture you emerging onto your porch on a Sunday Morning screaming "Die Ni66er!!!! Second Amendment!!!!"

And some poor black kid saying, "I"m just a Jehovah's Witness!!!"

From the guy who emerges on his porch on Sunday Mornings screaming "Die Mormons! Die Jew Bastards!" LOL. Yeah, paragon of tolerance you are.

What do the doctors say about your personality disorders and inability to form normal relationships, Joe?

Now you're strawmanning yourself. So when you see your doctor about your megalomania, paranoia and anger, have you talked to him about your lack of long term memory as well? We've agreed through the whole discussion repeatedly that Sony is a foreign corporation and not under US military protection overseas. How do you not remember that? Fascinating.

guy, people can't follow your conversations with a Ouija board and a hunting dog.

Yes, when I mock you, then you mocked me. LOL.

Since you have no military experience you wouldn't kow that, but that's not true, there a lot of things they can do. A lot.
More than you have, wannabe, but write me a list. So I can tell you how stupid you sound.

I'm no military wanna be. You can't back up that strawman. I always said I would be an insubordination charge waiting to happen. My family is full of military people. My brother and cousin were in gulf war one. Me? Never considered it, not once. And never said I did. But most of what you have you pulled out of your ass.

Also, you gave up the lie you were every in the military with your view that guns are magic firing sticks that have no purpose but to kill people and claims you were out on the firing range yelling die mother fuckers while you fired every gun known to man. BTW, they figured out how guns work, it's called gun powder. And the only people who can't think of any reason to shoot a projectile other than to kill a person are sick fucks. You know, like you. That is well documented by a plethura of doctors, isn't it, psycho boy?

I love hearing the idiots opine about what the Constition allows for our military. In fact, the Constitution allows broad discretionary power for our government to deploy our forces, form alliances, and sign treaties. The Branch Paulinians can whine about our global military presence, but they cannot claim it's unconstitutional. We have forces in South Korea. If anyone attacks North Korea, we'll defend it. Same with Japan.

So much for Kaz's idiotic theory that we don't fight for foreign nations.

I thought what he/she was saying was we don't fight for foreign corporations, not nations. It's actually up to Congress what we fight for, but my point is we're not in any way obligated or Constitutionally structured to fight for any corporation, whether foreign or domestic.

That's the ideal; of course in reality it doesn't pan out that way, especially if there are natural resources involved, which is not the case here, but that the result of having a corporate-controlled oligarchy; it's still not the ideal.
What are corporations? Are they not groups of people with resources invested towards a common goal?

They are, yes.

"Group" is a neuter noun. And for good reason.
What you meant to say is: "I surrender."

?
Don't know what kind of math comes up with that... I meant exactly what I typed. That's uh, kind of why I typed it. That was, you know, planned that way.

I guess it's a novel way to run away... :dunno:

It is Japanese, but the point is moot; the Constitution doesn't give the military (or Congress) the authority to act on behalf of foreign OR domestic companies. Really doesn't matter where it's based.

Say huh? Providing for the common defense of the American people is one of the most basic principles if not the most basic principle of the document. What you said is like saying a cook book has no recipes. Explain what is more basic than protecting the people of the United States in the Constitution? You have mental issues.

Let's run that back in slo-mo. See if you catch it.

Providing for the common defense of the American people is one of the most basic principles if not the most basic principle of the document

Indeed.
Oh I left a little clue in there. See if you can spot it.

Sony is not a "who". It's a "what".

Mental issues... SMH

Ah, this is your Marxism again. Businesses aren't people, got it.

Correct. Businesses aren't people. Just as schools, churches, sports teams, military divisions, unions, girl scout troops, country clubs, convents and other like collective nouns are not people. They're made out of people, like a car is made out of bolts, but that doesn't make a bolt something you can jump into and drive to Milwaukee, does it? Think about it.

That's got nothing to do with "Marxism" or even with politics. That has to do with simple grammar.

When people decide to transact business, we no longer have rights as human beings because we are enemies of the State to be monitored and tightly controlled. Got it, Karl. Thanks for that insight, I get it now. You're right, when I opened the doors of my business, I waived my Constitutional rights.

I don't know what you're even talking about at this point. Perhaps you have mental issues.

So Vladimir, what if the North Koreans bombed your house but didn't kill anyone? They only attacked your property, so the government can't defend you, right? What if they kill your dog and cut the tires on your car. Nope, still no people, they are clear.

This red herring is even further off the rails. It's looking like that theory is correct, to wit:

You have mental issues.

It is Japanese, but the point is moot; the Constitution doesn't give the military (or Congress) the authority to act on behalf of foreign OR domestic companies. Really doesn't matter where it's based.

Say huh? Providing for the common defense of the American people is one of the most basic principles if not the most basic principle of the document. What you said is like saying a cook book has no recipes. Explain what is more basic than protecting the people of the United States in the Constitution? You have mental issues.

Let's run that back in slo-mo. See if you catch it.

Providing for the common defense of the American people is one of the most basic principles if not the most basic principle of the document

Indeed.
Oh I left a little clue in there. See if you can spot it.

Sony is not a "who". It's a "what".

Mental issues... SMH

Ah, this is your Marxism again. Businesses aren't people, got it.

Correct. Businesses aren't people. Just as schools, churches, sports teams, military divisions, unions, girl scout troops, country clubs, convents and other like collective nouns are not people. They're made out of people, like a car is made out of bolts, but that doesn't make a bolt something you can jump into and drive to Milwaukee, does it? Think about it.

That's got nothing to do with "Marxism" or even with politics. That has to do with simple grammar.

When people decide to transact business, we no longer have rights as human beings because we are enemies of the State to be monitored and tightly controlled. Got it, Karl. Thanks for that insight, I get it now. You're right, when I opened the doors of my business, I waived my Constitutional rights.

I don't know what you're even talking about at this point. Perhaps you have mental issues.

So Vladimir, what if the North Koreans bombed your house but didn't kill anyone? They only attacked your property, so the government can't defend you, right? What if they kill your dog and cut the tires on your car. Nope, still no people, they are clear.

This red herring is even further off the rails. It's looking like that theory is correct, to wit:

You have mental issues.

So many words, so little content.

Kaz posts are kooky alright. He suggests that a corporation that operates mainly in the United States, pays enormous taxes here, and is a major player in our economy doesn't deserve our protection when attacked. Convoluted logic, but then again, many libertarians are off the wall when they reveal what they truly believe. I'm reminded all over again why they never win elections.

I think it's kind of bizarre that Kaz thinks any kind of government regulation is "communism" and "Marxist", but man, the minute someone threatens to take his stuff, he wants the government to do something about it.

you mean he wants the government to do the job it was given power to do rather than just ignoring the law and doing whatever they want?

that is like so bizarre! Next you'll expect companies to actually provide the services that you pay for.

why do you want to spank another man? Now that's a bit bizarre!

Obama will probably offer to establish diplomatic relations with them in order to make nice.
Send them like $500 billion and apologize for upsetting them.

You just did something like that with Vietnam, so why not?

I'm extremely skeptical that one of the poorest countries on the planet has the technological ability, or desire, to hack Sony.
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/sony-hack-skeptics,news-20037.html

Regardless, taking out what little technological advancements some North Koreans have for Sony's publicity stunt seems pointless and cruel.

Publicity stunt? Do you even know what they did to Sony?
If by "EMP" you mean Effeminate, Moronic President, I would say that's a fail.

From the guy who emerges on his porch on Sunday Mornings screaming "Die Mormons! Die Jew Bastards!" LOL. Yeah, paragon of tolerance you are.

What do the doctors say about your personality disorders and inability to form normal relationships, Joe?

Have no problems with Jews. If some Mormon showed up on my doorstep, I'd probably have a nice talk with him about how his cult has been lying to him his whole life. But that's why the LDS cults sends those guys out in pairs, so they don't jump the fence.

you mean he wants the government to do the job it was given power to do rather than just ignoring the law and doing whatever they want?

that is like so bizarre! Next you'll expect companies to actually provide the services that you pay for.

Again, I don't see where it's the government's job to provide cyber security to a foreign firm. You guys will have to point out to me in the Constitution where it says that.

I'm not 100% sold that the North Koreans even did this.

Have no problems with Jews. If some Mormon showed up on my doorstep, I'd probably have a nice talk with him about how his cult has been lying to him his whole life. But that's why the LDS cults sends those guys out in pairs, so they don't jump the fence.

You don't care about Jews as long as they don't get uppity. I'm sure you explaining to a Mormon that he was lied to would convince him to leave the church, you are very persuasive.

Again, I don't see where it's the government's job to provide cyber security to a foreign firm. You guys will have to point out to me in the Constitution where it says that.

I'm not 100% sold that the North Koreans even did this.

Was it the Jews?

I'm no military wanna be. You can't back up that strawman. I always said I would be an insubordination charge waiting to happen. My family is full of military people. My brother and cousin were in gulf war one. Me? Never considered it, not once. And never said I did. But most of what you have you pulled out of your ass.

Well, yes, it is pretty clearly you have mental health problems, like most Libertarians.

Also, you gave up the lie you were every in the military with your view that guns are magic firing sticks that have no purpose but to kill people and claims you were out on the firing range yelling die mother fuckers while you fired every gun known to man. BTW, they figured out how guns work, it's called gun powder. And the only people who can't think of any reason to shoot a projectile other than to kill a person are sick fucks. You know, like you. That is well documented by a plethura of doctors, isn't it, psycho boy?

Well, since I never said anything even close to the above, I just have to assume your medications aren't working again.

Point is, during my service, I fired the M16A1, M1911A1, M2, M60, M203 and M249. Except for the M1911A1, none of these are weapons civilians should have access to. They certainly shouldn't be sold to a guy like James Holmes or Adam Lanza, both of whom used an AR15 (The civilian version of an M16) to kill 38 people between them.

You don't care about Jews as long as they don't get uppity. I'm sure you explaining to a Mormon that he was lied to would convince him to leave the church, you are very persuasive.

I don't care for Jews who think they have a right to steal someone else's land because God told them to. Frankly, I don't have any use for someone who thinks he has a right to do something evil or stupid because an Imaginary SKy Pixie told him to.

Lots of Mormons leave the Church every year. It's why they are so aggressive in their recruiting, because they are losing them as fast as they recruit them.

Forum List

Back