Should We Hit North Korea With An EMP?

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
I don't hear a lot of people discussing this as a plausible way to strike back at the Norks. What other alternatives do we have....to put them back on the terrorist watch list? I'm sure they're quaking in their commie boots!

emp_bomb_226.gif

And I really don't like the idea of conventional attacks. What are we going to shed blood because of an internet hack? Doesn't seem right.

I just think that if North Korea wants to engage in electronic international warfare, we should give them a taste of what we can do. You say North Korea doesn't have a lot of electronics? They had enough to bring a multi billion dollar company to it's knees inside the United States. And because it's estimated that the amount of information they stole might take up their entire storage infrastructure, an EMP blast might just cause them to lose much or all of the information they're extorting Sony with.

Just and idea. I'm no expert on these things, but would like to know what others think.

09korea1-articleLarge-490x294.jpg

I don't hear a lot of people discussing this as a plausible way to strike back at the Norks. What other alternatives do we have....to put them back on the terrorist watch list? I'm sure they're quaking in their commie boots!

emp_bomb_226.gif

And I really don't like the idea of conventional attacks. What are we going to shed blood because of an internet hack? Doesn't seem right.

I just think that if North Korea wants to engage in electronic international warfare, we should give them a taste of what we can do. You say North Korea doesn't have a lot of electronics? They had enough to bring a multi billion dollar company to it's knees inside the United States. And because it's estimated that the amount of information they stole might take up their entire storage infrastructure, an EMP blast might just cause them to lose much or all of the information they're extorting Sony with.

Just and idea. I'm no expert on these things, but would like to know what others think.

09korea1-articleLarge-490x294.jpg

Whose cockamamie hairbrained idea is this?

What we should do is... Get our best hackers, hack their systems, and broadcast The Interview in to North Korea for 72 hours straight...

Forum List

Back