Should We Hit North Korea With An EMP?

How do we agree? You argued businesses are not people. Businesses are the owners, employees, customers and vendors above all else. There is no relevant point saying they are not people. My issue is Sony is not American, but I am behind that Sony deserves American protection in America and American corporations deserve American protection overseas. I only don't agree that Foreign companies deserve American protection overseas.

Shouldn't Sony be responsible for protecting itself?

So you went from being a hard core righ winger to a Marxist and now you're an anarchist? Protecting oneself from foreign governments on US soil is our own job? When you decide what your views are, get back to me.

Point was, Sony got hacked in 2011, millions of their customers (who are people, unlike a business) had their personal information stolen, and Sony acted like this was no big deal.

Now the North Koreans or maybe some disgruntled ex-employee leaked stuff that makes them look bad, like they have contempt for their biggest stars, and they are all upset because they didn't lock the door before they taunted the crazy dictator.

Since I'm against retaliating for Sony, I'm not sure what you are arguing with me.

So you went from being a hard core righ winger to a Marxist and now you're an anarchist? Protecting oneself from foreign governments on US soil is our own job? When you decide what your views are, get back to me.

America wasn't attacked, sony was. Not my problem. Seriously, fuck big corporations. I think it's funny as hell they got skunked.

We aren't willing to go after the Norks for abusing their own people, but man, they piss off some rich people and you are all for going off to war. As long as someone else fights it, of course.

What money did we just send Vietnam? Link?

USAID Embassy of the United States

In total, USAID has contributed over $200 million for relief and development activities in Vietnam.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/03/world/asia/us-eases-embargo-on-arms-to-vietnam.html?_r=0

, Mr. Kerry announcedthat Washington would provide $18 million in assistance, including five unarmed patrol boats for the Vietnamese Coast Guard.

See, American tax payers' money to a communist country that killed thousands of your soldiers, and beat you in war, humiliating America.

You can't even claim they aren't communist any more.

We beat ourselves, but your post just seems to be a snotty rendition of random facts, can you give me a clearer argument?

You asked for evidence of US taxpayers' money being given to Vietnam.
I both gave you reliable evidence, and added more to show how post Vietnam war US governments have left your Vietnam vets to rot.

Surely that's enough to suggest my argument is valid.

In fact, ALL US wars and US enemies since 1945 have been created by the US, including North Korea.
NK was never a threat to America until America joined in a war in that country, all in support of a vicious dictator in the south, but one you thought you could control.

Should you hit NK with anything? No.
In fact, The US of A should admit its error, pay war reparations to the North as compensation for the war you got involved in, and apologise, both to NK and your vets who were killed in that stupid, pointless war (Same goes for the UK and other involved nations).
When I suggest the war was pointless, see Vietnam. You got kick out of their country, but the stated reasons for the war proved to be total crap.
The communists took over the country, but there was world domination by commies, and you ended up as mates with them, sending them fat sacks of your tax dollars in a final humiliation.
Pretty much the same would have happened in Korea, if America (and various other countries) hadn't been so stupid.
Communism is as pathetic as it is unworkable, and the communists end up realising that little detail.
China is now the biggest economy on the planet, running a terrific capitalist system, and Vietnam is rapidly changing as well.
NK is still there, and still acting like silly bastards because of US fucking about. If you left it alone, their daft government would be knackered within a couple of years.

America wasn't attacked, sony was. Not my problem. Seriously, fuck big corporations. I think it's funny as hell they got skunked.

This, whilst 100% correct, leaves out the very handy propaganda value.
Sony, A Japanese company, was supposed to have been hacked, and I'm unsure they ever were.
America was not attacked, and it's very unlikely there would be such an attack from NK.

How do we agree? You argued businesses are not people. Businesses are the owners, employees, customers and vendors above all else. There is no relevant point saying they are not people. My issue is Sony is not American, but I am behind that Sony deserves American protection in America and American corporations deserve American protection overseas. I only don't agree that Foreign companies deserve American protection overseas.

Shouldn't Sony be responsible for protecting itself?

Point was, Sony got hacked in 2011, millions of their customers (who are people, unlike a business) had their personal information stolen, and Sony acted like this was no big deal.

Now the North Koreans or maybe some disgruntled ex-employee leaked stuff that makes them look bad, like they have contempt for their biggest stars, and they are all upset because they didn't lock the door before they taunted the crazy dictator.
Shouldn't YOU be responsible for YOUR self?

We aren't willing to go after the Norks for abusing their own people, but man, they piss off some rich people and you are all for going off to war. As long as someone else fights it, of course.
American citizens' interests were attacked, you dumbass.

Come on guys!We should bomb them and hung Kim Jong Un like we did it with Iraq and Saddam, Libya and Gaddafi, Yugoslavia and Milosevic. Countries which have their own way sucks!
God bless America! ha-haa

No, the interests of some rich people were attacked. Now, I know that you dumb Cleetuses are like trained to get all upset when Rich People are inconvieneced while they are cutting your jobs and benefits and basically making life miserable for you...

but I don't give a fuck. In fact, I think this Sony hack is as funny as hell.

Sony being hacked isn't worth having a Nuclear War over. And i doubt North Korea was responsible anyway. I suspect others were responsible.

No, the interests of some rich people were attacked. Now, I know that you dumb Cleetuses are like trained to get all upset when Rich People are inconvieneced while they are cutting your jobs and benefits and basically making life miserable for you...

So poor citizens should get free shit but rich citizens aren't worthy of protection and only exist as cash cows to be bled of their wealth to buy Democrat votes? Gotcha!

American stockholders and employees of Sony are citizens, fool. Calling me Cleetus after implying that the rich have no reason to expect the government should protect their interests is quite ironic.

So poor citizens should get free shit but rich citizens aren't worthy of protection and only exist as cash cows to be bled of their wealth to buy Democrat votes? Gotcha!

American stockholders and employees of Sony are citizens, fool. Calling me Cleetus after implying that the rich have no reason to expect the government should protect their interests is quite ironic.

Do you really wanna have a Nuclear War because Sony got hacked? Seriously? I think Sony can afford to purchase better security. I think that's the logical solution. We don't need a Nuclear Holocaust over this.

Yeah, pretty much. Not getting any sympathy for rich people from me. Not even Hollywood rich people. After all the dust settles, they are still going to be rich.

Stockholders who still had their money in Sony after the 2011 Hack showed they didn't give a shit about cyber security kind of took their own risk. YOu know, you Wingnuts all said those of us who took a bath when Bush crashed all our 401K's and Mortgages in 2008 weren't terribly concerned about "Protecting our interests". We paid our money and we took our chances.

That comment shows how totally ignorant you are.
While it is true that I now live in Southern Alabama, you have no idea where I spent the first 60 years of my life. But you want to call me white trash. You live in Chicago. Are you a dead democrat voter black gangsta rapper with your pants around your knees?

You're pathetic.

That comment shows how totally ignorant you are.
While it is true that I now live in Southern Alabama, you have no idea where I spent the first 60 years of my life. But you want to call me white trash. You live in Chicago. Are you a dead democrat voter black gangsta rapper with your pants around your knees?

You're pathetic.

Actually, I base that on the stupid posts you make here every day. Your own words leave me with this image of a guy who probably doesn't have a majority of his teeth.

Sadly, we have this cancer of the racist, stupid south on this country, keeping us from making real progress for 150 years.

I grew up in Connecticut. Lived there for 50 years until moving to South Florida.
From my experience, Connecticut is far more racist than Alabama. It also has a higher income disparity.

You are proven wrong a dozen times a day, yet you call my posts stupid. You are a piece of work, Joe.

I knock one like you out every morning, right after my coffee.

Forum List

Back