Should We Hit North Korea With An EMP?

And so make them illegal and they can't get guns, right Joe? I mean a mass murderer wouldn't break gun laws, that would just be wrong.

Yes, we should make military grade weapons illegal for civilians to own. We should also make other guns difficult to acquire.

Yet in my thread which went on for over a hundred pages, you never had a plan to accomplish that other than to pass laws that only restrict legal gun ownership and then pretend criminals won't be able to get them too. Then when it doesn't work, pass more laws further restricting legal gun ownership. Remember here where you never actually came up with a plan to address ... illegal ... gun ownership?

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals what is your plan US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That thread was a master baiter joke. You didn't want any ideas; all you did was try to shout them down and melt down in the process. THAT is why it went on and on -- your own contrarian assholicity dragged it on and on and on.

Poster please.

I can always count on you to be a dick. No one provided any actual ideas. They just begged the question, they kept wanting laws and their ideas assumed they would work.

es, when I mock you, then you mocked me. LOL.

Except that when you "mock", you end up sounding like a crazy person who is off his meds.

But when you post anything, you end up sounding like a crazy person who is off his meds.

So the solution is for you to either stop posting or start taking your meds.

Don't know why you two are even fighting. You both seem to be saying, let Sony fight it's own battles because even though it's an American company, it's owners are in Japan. If Sony pulled stakes and booked, it would be a massive hit to our economy. Yes, they mean that much to us, but when they need our help, just let them hang. You're both in agreement, so why the quarrel?

Because he she it's a troll, and that's what trolls do. Their objective is never to find common ground; it's "me me me".

Wow, now that is some quality trolling.

es, when I mock you, then you mocked me. LOL.

Except that when you "mock", you end up sounding like a crazy person who is off his meds.

But when you post anything, you end up sounding like a crazy person who is off his meds.

So the solution is for you to either stop posting or start taking your meds.

Don't know why you two are even fighting. You both seem to be saying, let Sony fight it's own battles because even though it's an American company, it's owners are in Japan. If Sony pulled stakes and booked, it would be a massive hit to our economy. Yes, they mean that much to us, but when they need our help, just let them hang. You're both in agreement, so why the quarrel?

Because he she it's a troll, and that's what trolls do. Their objective is never to find common ground; it's "me me me".

He/she/it is a Branch Paulinian and therefore unreasonable. It's why these people never win elections and always whine about how Ron Paul was cheated.

party-gift-017.gif

No, I'm not a supporter of Ron Paul.

We are not going into Iran because there is no compelling reason for doing so - at present.

And, as an afterthought...

This thread has been derailed badly enough already...

I'm going to disengage... not for lack of counterpointing... but out of a belated sense of guilt and courtesy.

I agree, it has, a bit.

So let me refocus it. We have NO EVIDENCE North Korea was behind this. They might have been, they might not have been, but we really can't prove it. But bottom line. No one died. Yeah, so rich people were made to look stupid, but they still get to be rich people.

That people are seriously talking about military options because a FOREIGN company didn't secure its data properly is absurd.

But these are the same people who are always happy to send someone else's kid off to war.

Yes, we should make military grade weapons illegal for civilians to own. We should also make other guns difficult to acquire.

Yet in my thread which went on for over a hundred pages, you never had a plan to accomplish that other than to pass laws that only restrict legal gun ownership and then pretend criminals won't be able to get them too. Then when it doesn't work, pass more laws further restricting legal gun ownership. Remember here where you never actually came up with a plan to address ... illegal ... gun ownership?

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals what is your plan US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That thread was a master baiter joke. You didn't want any ideas; all you did was try to shout them down and melt down in the process. THAT is why it went on and on -- your own contrarian assholicity dragged it on and on and on.

Poster please.

Did you forget what the thread topic is? Please refer to page 1.

Tell the androgynous troll. He She It brought it up.

I know that. And I'm trying to exercise thread control which is my responsibility. He's got a 168 page gun control thread going, and he wants to turn my thread into another one?

I thought you requested politely, and my next post was specifically about this subject in response to your request. I did reply to Bongo, but he wasn't really talking about guns, more his vitriol towards me. I haven't brought up guns since then. If you're going to be a dick now about it, I won't try so hard.

Joe has never touched a gun. It's an odd fetish on the site that liberals like Joe who have typical city liberal bigotry towards guns and gun owners like to say they know what they are talking about because they own and shoot guns. Then they say guns have no purpose but killing people, like Joe does, and because they shoot guns and look down on gun owners, it's OK because they know since they are one. It's supposed to make sense.

Guy, again, grew up with guns, was in the military for years.

And, yes, I have a bias against you dumb fucks who cling to your guns and your bibles and then vote against my best economic interests by doing whatever the plutocrats on hate radio tell you to do. Because most of you are too stupid to own guns.

You're scared shitless of guns and think they serve no purpose but to kill people, and you grew up with guns. LOL, any gun owner recognizes that tired lie.

I'm not a Christian, moron.

And plutocrats tell me to oppose government helping them? Why would they do that?

And you're too sick to own guns. I am sure the State mental hospital took away your right as a condition for your release.

Poster please.

I know that. And I'm trying to exercise thread control which is my responsibility. He's got a 168 page gun control thread going, and he wants to turn my thread into another one?

I thought you requested politely, and my next post was specifically about this subject in response to your request. I did reply to Bongo, but he wasn't really talking about guns, more his vitriol towards me. I haven't brought up guns since then. If you're going to be a dick now about it, I won't try so hard.

Sorry.

snowman-057.gif

See what I mean? Everything's about "me me me" and shouting down whoever challenges it.
She can't help himself.

Gotcha, because people can't make guns or smuggle them across the border like they do drugs. You know, across the open border you fight for. You never had an answer for that in the thread either. You just kept saying well duh, if they are illegal, no one can get them. You know, like pot, right Joe? It's illegal, no one can get pot, right? LOL, what a tool

Guns need a pretty complicated manufacturing process. So, no, we aren't going to see a lot of them "smuggled across the border".

Again, every other industrialized country has figured this out.
My apology to the host, I thought we were in the other thread. Dude, go to my thread.

You're scared shitless of guns and think they serve no purpose but to kill people, and you grew up with guns. LOL, any gun owner recognizes that tired lie.

No, I'm worried about nuts with guns. And frankly, listening to you gun nuts talk about all the people you want to shoot and cheering when some unarmed black kid gets gunned down in the street, it's probably a valid concern.

I make the joke about penis compensation, but the reality is, it gives a lot of you guys courage that makes you foolhardy. that's never a good thing.

Poster please.

Sorry.

snowman-057.gif

I'm sorry also, I thought I was posting in the other thread on some of these. I was making an effort but not checking well enough, I'll be more careful.

See what I mean? Everything's about "me me me" and shouting down whoever challenges it.

You don't give a shit, you're just obsessed with me. Note you're only addressing me when others go off topic. I'm not letting you look under the wardrobe. Is it a kilt? Is it a dress? You'll never know, you'll only be able to have me in your fantasies.

No, I'm worried about nuts with guns. And frankly, listening to you gun nuts talk about all the people you want to shoot and cheering when some unarmed black kid gets gunned down in the street, it's probably a valid concern.

I make the joke about penis compensation, but the reality is, it gives a lot of you guys courage that makes you foolhardy. that's never a good thing.

Dude, go to the gun thread, don't be a coward.

You don't give a shit, you're just obsessed with me. Note you're only addressing me when others go off topic. I'm not letting you look under the wardrobe. Is it a kilt? Is it a dress? You'll never know, you'll only be able to have me in your fantasies.

Yeah ummm... too bad you're the one who started trolling me with that "Marxism" crapola where, as our host noted, I wasn't even in disagreement with you. Once again, it's on the record. As it always is.

See how you are?

Yeah ummm... too bad you're the one who started trolling me with that "Marxism" crapola where, as our host noted, I wasn't even in disagreement with you. Once again, it's on the record. As it always is.

See how you are?

How do we agree? You argued businesses are not people. Businesses are the owners, employees, customers and vendors above all else. There is no relevant point saying they are not people. My issue is Sony is not American, but I am behind that Sony deserves American protection in America and American corporations deserve American protection overseas. I only don't agree that Foreign companies deserve American protection overseas.

So in your fantasies about me, do I end up being a guy or a girl? Or sometimes one and sometimes the other?

Make them suffer a bit more and they will overthrow the little asshole.

No, they won't, Ernie. The people of North Korea are brainwashed, live in total fear and subjection to their Communist ruler who has made himself our to be a god. If a Westerner comes to visit their nation by permission of NK government they will not so much as look you in the eye. They will keep walking right past you as if they never noticed you. THAT's Fear.

How do we agree? You argued businesses are not people. Businesses are the owners, employees, customers and vendors above all else. There is no relevant point saying they are not people. My issue is Sony is not American, but I am behind that Sony deserves American protection in America and American corporations deserve American protection overseas. I only don't agree that Foreign companies deserve American protection overseas.

Shouldn't Sony be responsible for protecting itself?

Point was, Sony got hacked in 2011, millions of their customers (who are people, unlike a business) had their personal information stolen, and Sony acted like this was no big deal.

Now the North Koreans or maybe some disgruntled ex-employee leaked stuff that makes them look bad, like they have contempt for their biggest stars, and they are all upset because they didn't lock the door before they taunted the crazy dictator.

Forum List

Back