ISIS morale "bottoms", 100 deserters shot, Obama strategy working?

150 women were killed because they refused to become wives. Is that part of obumble's strategy too?
The American led air campaign put a halt to Daesh's offense and prevented millions of women from coming under the self promoted Caliphate control and terror. They are now being pushed out of towns and territory, suffering defeats daily and being slaughtered on the battlefield. Many of the men who committed those horrible beheading's, rapes, etc. are now rotting corpses in both Iraq and Syria thanks to American led air strikes.

Arab lives don't matter
America men and women are currently risking their lives to save Arab lives. At this very moment asshole. You don't speak for America, you only speak for the embarrassing little segment that consistently tries to shame our military.

Lol. Isis number have been increasing. Frankie graces us all by another loonbat thread.
Prove it. I say your full of crap and willing to lie for the purpose of giving propaganda support to the enemy because of your hatred of a President. Show us a link that indicates Daesh is growing and increasing in size. Articles from months ago don't count. Show us something recent.

Lol. Isis number have been increasing. Frankie graces us all by another loonbat thread.
Prove it. I say your full of crap and willing to lie for the purpose of giving propaganda support to the enemy because of your hatred of a President. Show us a link that indicates Daesh is growing and increasing in size. Articles from months ago don't count. Show us something recent.
The way you did 2001 through 2009?

Here you go:

http://m.thefiscaltimes.com/all/2014-12-04-isis-growing-its-terror-army-global-jihadists#1

Lol. So you think O has them on the run huh! Whatever.

Here you go:

http://m.thefiscaltimes.com/all/2014-12-04-isis-growing-its-terror-army-global-jihadists#1

You should have read the article. It ends with a statement that says the exact opposite of the point you are attempting to make. It ends with this, "As a result of all these efforts, Hashami said, foreign fighters crossing to Syria dropped from 50 to 5 a day." The article is about how groups who claimed alliance with groups such as al Qaeda, al Nusra and other Jihadist groups have proclaimed they have changed their alliance to the Caliphate. The story is about IS growing in global influence, not about strength or numbers on the battlefield in Syria and Iraq.
Now go find a link to back up your nonsense that shows the US military led forces have not put Daesh literally, on the run.

You don't know what I was doing from 2001 through 2009 dick head.

Here you go:

You should have read the article. It ends with a statement that says the exact opposite of the point you are attempting to make. It ends with this, "As a result of all these efforts, Hashami said, foreign fighters crossing to Syria dropped from 50 to 5 a day." The article is about how groups who claimed alliance with groups such as al Qaeda, al Nusra and other Jihadist groups have proclaimed they have changed their alliance to the Caliphate. The story is about IS growing in global influence, not about strength or numbers on the battlefield in Syria and Iraq.
Now go find a link to back up your nonsense that shows the US military led forces have not put Daesh literally, on the run.
Waiting for your response lord turd.

Here you go:

Waiting for your response lord turd.

I just did. You think they're on the run but they're not. I can't help that O is serving you up a turd plate and you're gobbling them down like candy bars.

Last edited:
The most over-hyped threat in history all done? Not surprising to me. Yeah, a couple thousand Terrorist nutters were gonna take over the world. It was never gonna happen. But now it looks like the Saudis and the West are having second thoughts about the Frankenstein they created. Looks like they've ended their support.

So it's time to put this Boogeyman to rest. The only question now is, who or what will the next Globalist Elite-created Boogeyman be? Cause you know they gotta have their Permanent War.

It wasn't praising Bush, I'm sure.

It wasn't praising Bush, I'm sure.
I supported him until Bremer took control of Iraq and we started the nation building crap. I praised the military and his use of it in the early stages of Afghanistan. Started to turn when he failed to chase Bin Laden and al Qaeda into Pakistan.

Forum List

Back