Should we fear Mormons more than Muslims?

BoM isn't on my reading list. If something interesting happens re: LDS maybe I'll give it another go.

I hope you reconsider. I think you would like it.
Book of Moses? Where did that come from anyway?
No, I meant the Book of Moses from I guess it is called the Pearl of Great Price. It speaks to the image/impression of God I have been getting from the OT, and elsewhere. Off topic anyway, maybe I will start a thread on it some day.

It was revelation given through the inspired translation of the first chapters of genesis.
It is just a bit of coincidence that yesterday evening during my late evening prayers I came to comprehend Moses 1:7-9. One must be pure enough but God must also be will to envelop one into His awareness/Holy Ghost (something like that) but then one can feel/see with much greater scope. Worded poorly. Verses 10 and 10 do a much better job. I just find it somewhat surprising to find that articulated the very next day. That scripture reaffirms experience.

That is one of my favorite chapters. A lot of good stuff there.

In fact I paraphrased v 39 in another thread not too long ago

I'd recommend your future studies not include episodes of south park.
Have you seen it? Watch it first then come back tell me what you think. They explain the mormon story PERFECTLY. Youtube it. Dumb dumb dumb. You'll see.

Yes I have. Which is why I said what in said. But hey I guess you probably know best. I mean your info comes from south park

Mormonism and joseph smith's are the only points that need to be proven...

And starting with a pedophile adulterer, convicted con man, anyone who shares in his belief system is a certified gullible moron.

And starting with a pedophile adulterer, convicted con man, anyone who shares in his belief system is a certified gullible moron.

What does Bill Clinton have to do with anything?

Mormonism is a cult of gullible retards and those who benefit from such.

and yet you are the one taken in by lies. Go figure

What do you believe again I forgot?
Hes a mormon.

Mormonism is a COMICAL belief.
As are all religions.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” – Stephen F Roberts

If you believe any of the ancient stories you are a gullible moron. Are you a Christian?

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous

sogk1.jpg

I'd recommend your future studies not include episodes of south park.
Have you seen it? Watch it first then come back tell me what you think. They explain the mormon story PERFECTLY. Youtube it. Dumb dumb dumb. You'll see.

Yes I have. Which is why I said what in said. But hey I guess you probably know best. I mean your info comes from south park

I talked to a Mormon and he pretty much didn't deny the stuff South Park said. He tried to explain it. AMAZING anyone would buy all that.

If you believe any of the ancient stories you are a gullible moron. Are you a Christian?

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous

sogk1.jpg
Im an agnostic.

Particularly anti religion.

Especially to the egregious level of retard one has to be to be a mormon. Its a mental disease.

sogk1.jpg
Im an agnostic.

Especially to the egregious level of retard one has to be to be a mormon. Its a mental disease.
I like them becahse they illustrate how a dumb idea can gain popularity.

sogk1.jpg
Im an agnostic.

If only we could take you seriously in your understanding of anything.

sogk1.jpg
Im an agnostic.

If only we could take you seriously in your understanding of anything.
That's what the majority of human beings think of Mormons. Which is ironically only one additional letter away from morons.

Forum List

Back