Should we care that smart women aren't having kids?

People who are smart enough to realize that having children is how you fulfill REAL LIFE.
...Merely one generation later you have nothing left on the planet, and the bankster's progeny have everything you ever worked for.

Hahahaha! Any moron can have a kid. Children do not = fulfillment. They = no sleep, worry, mental/physical/emotional/spiritual financial drain/exhaustion, heartache, disappointment, regret and often fear, prison and death. They wreak havoc on womens' bodies. I like kids. I just don't want any. Neither do my closest friends. We are contributing to the world in medical advances/saving lives/ministry etc. Most parents admit they would never have children again and that their kids are HUGE disappointments!
We don't care about leaving a kid to the planet. The planet has enough kids--most who are MAJOR losers! Stupid people should stop having kids. Maybe we would recover as a nation.
We leave our money to Christian/Jewish, science, animal welfare, friends, family and other charities/causes. MUCH better than leaving it to some moron who will blow through it in a month!

I do NOT believe the basic premise of this thread.

Smart women (including feminists) are having children.

Then you would be absolutely incorrect. Current (and past) research has confirmed this as fact. The more intelligent you are, the less likely you are to have children. This effect is more pronounced in women than it is in men as well.

Fertility and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

further, the fact that this is culminating in a cumulative effect has also been established as the mean IQ is DROPPING.
Global IQ: 1950-2050

FEWER chidren does not mean NO CHILDREN.

Smarter women have been limiting the number of births they've had since BEFORE mankind was civilized.

Yeah that's right BIRTH CONTROL isn't new...neither is aborting unwanted fetuses.

So what were people wanting smart women to do: each have six illegitimate children and raise them all alone because the men run out on them? Have to work for a living even though they have six children?

Sounds like that's the kind of thing stupid women do, in the ghetto.
Bullshit. Smart women (and women worth marrying) are no more rare than a smart or good man is. The problem is NOT that good men are shrinking (that really borders on man hate). The problem is that stupid men and women breed like rabbits where smart and responsible men and women plan ahead and don’t have more than they can provide full lives for. They also tend to have much more demanding careers that do not give them the time that they deem necessary (and IS necessary) for properly raising a child.

In short, most smart people try and have children that they can care for and the dumbest of society cant figure out what a rubber is, how to use birth control or that fucking 10 different partners might not be a good life decision. The issue really is the nature of smart vs dumb people.

Brains does not insure that the "woman" will be the good mother. There are many aspects to parenthood which does not require intellectual smarts such as being able to nurture and care for another, guide in a patient, loving and caring manner, for example.. It is the smart person who knows when not to have children and are not pressured by society, friends/parents/family or a biological clock into having a child when they should not have a child.
The ability to parent has nothing to do with the real biological effects that occur when intelligent people choose to have fewer children than unintelligent people.
I do NOT believe the basic premise of this thread.

Smart women (including feminists) are having children.

Then you would be absolutely incorrect. Current (and past) research has confirmed this as fact. The more intelligent you are, the less likely you are to have children. This effect is more pronounced in women than it is in men as well.

Fertility and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

further, the fact that this is culminating in a cumulative effect has also been established as the mean IQ is DROPPING.
Global IQ: 1950-2050

FEWER chidren does not mean NO CHILDREN.

Smarter women have been limiting the number of births they've had since BEFORE mankind was civilized.

Yeah that's right BIRTH CONTROL isn't new...neither is aborting unwanted fetuses.
Which is why all this is about FERTILITY but I can tell that the way you are replying that you failed to click on either of the links. Try and actually address the point here – IQ is trending DOWN at a very steady rate. That is fact and it is worldwide.

Is it that they are not having kids that make them smart?

Because let me tell you, after having raised three daughters...

No we should not care. Only the elite who think they're smart should be allowed to breed.

Threads like this are simply repulsive.

Only because you equate a discussion on reality with an attempt at eugenics.

You do realize that no one has stated ANYTHING about responses to this or restrictions of rights. It is a discussion on REALITY.

People that need to turn everything into a demonization fest disgust me.

No we should not care. Only the elite who think they're smart should be allowed to breed.

Threads like this are simply repulsive.

Only because you equate a discussion on reality with an attempt at eugenics.

You do realize that no one has stated ANYTHING about responses to this or restrictions of rights. It is a discussion on REALITY.

People that need to turn everything into a demonization fest disgust me.

There has been no demonization of those you or others consider uneducated or "stupid"? "Breed like rabbits"?

Look in the mirror much?

Keep your head in the sand, it's probably appropriate.

Last edited:
So what were people wanting smart women to do: each have six illegitimate children and raise them all alone because the men run out on them? Have to work for a living even though they have six children?

Bullshit. Smart women (and women worth marrying) are no more rare than a smart or good man is. The problem is NOT that good men are shrinking (that really borders on man hate).

Good men are shrinking.......I sort of like the image that comes to me.

I've seen this kind of thread before. What it's REALLY about is some loser posts that it's so wrong that smart women won't have babies, because he fantasizes some sort of nutso society in which he is asked to breed all these uppity women who are rejecting him, by force.

In reallife, no woman will have anything to do with him because he's a total loser.

It's a masturbatory fantasy about raping smart women and getting lots of children on them that he doesn't have to take care of.

Pretty much like too much of society is anyway, so it's no surprise that women who do NOT live in the ghetto don't especially want to cooperate with raising various losers' get on their own for a life's work. It's a repulsive thread, with a rape subtext.

Bullshit. Smart women (and women worth marrying) are no more rare than a smart or good man is. The problem is NOT that good men are shrinking (that really borders on man hate).

I've seen this kind of thread before. What it's REALLY about is some loser posts that it's so wrong that smart women won't have babies, because he fantasizes some sort of nutso society in which he is asked to breed all these uppity women who are rejecting him, by force.

In reallife, no woman will have anything to do with him because he's a total loser.

It's a masturbatory fantasy about raping smart women and getting lots of children on them that he doesn't have to take care of.

Pretty much like too much of society is anyway, so it's no surprise that women who do NOT live in the ghetto don't especially want to cooperate with raising various losers' get on their own for a life's work. It's a repulsive thread, with a rape subtext.

That is one extreme that you can take this to but honestly I am not going to make that jump for the OP considering that he/she never made that connection so I think that assuming they are a chauvinistic bastard is not really necessary.

I see what he is talking about but I guess you can draw as bit of a sexist slant because it is not intelligent women that this is specific to (though the research shows it is a bit more prevalent in women) but rather intelligent people in general. I also find it very interesting that the mean intelligence is dropping and doing so quite predictably. I THOUGHT that could have some decent conversation but so far EVERYONE want to take offence for no discernible reason (that I can see in black and white). That is quite frustrating. I find the facts quite fascinating as well as the perceived results. Idiocracy was a rather funny premise for a movie particularly when the underlying facts actually are true.

Well, I think it's a rape thread by someone who can't get near any woman, smart or stupid.

And thank god for that.

I'm unsubscribing.

That is one extreme that you can take this to but honestly I am not going to make that jump for the OP considering that he/she never made that connection so I think that assuming they are a chauvinistic bastard is not really necessary.

I see what he is talking about but I guess you can draw as bit of a sexist slant because it is not intelligent women that this is specific to (though the research shows it is a bit more prevalent in women) but rather intelligent people in general. I also find it very interesting that the mean intelligence is dropping and doing so quite predictably. I THOUGHT that could have some decent conversation but so far EVERYONE want to take offence for no discernible reason (that I can see in black and white). That is quite frustrating. I find the facts quite fascinating as well as the perceived results. Idiocracy was a rather funny premise for a movie particularly when the underlying facts actually are true.

You thought we could have an intelligent conversation when YOU use a phrase like "stupid men and women breed like rabbits?"

You're only fooling yourself.

You started the threads downward spiral. Don't blame others

Smart women would have kids if there were men around who would marry and stay married. And go to college and do well and make good money.

But the right sort of men are a rapidly shrinking population. So we don't have so many children. It's men's fault.

What, did you expect smart women to have illegitimate bastards to raise all by themselves?

For that, you need to sex up stupid women.

no, it is YOUR fault.

You wanted to have it all? you've got it :lol:

The smart women didn't have abortions. Their children are home schooled and will one day be running this nation. After the nation falls and the hirelings flee. It's getting close now.

Wrong Jeremiah
Home Schooling is now forced to have Common Core teaching or else they will not be qualified to attend College. If they don't pass the nonsense common core tests they will not be allowed to attend.
Common Core will not teach cursive writing.
How convenient eh?
Now our Children will not be able to read any of the hand written letters or documents of our Founders, or be able to read the hand written language of the past census to learn about their Ancestors or letters from their Grandparents or Parents.
What a convenient way to dummy them down and to teach them to be perfect little lefty robots.

The Schools were teaching incorrect (correction- leaving out information) about our Declaration of Independence starting in the 60's and when you went to the library and actually read it in the cursive writing, it was totally different than what was being taught.
Now they won't be able to read it so they won't even know the difference.
Just wonderful huh?

you know what is the flaw in your reasoning? that you consider those common core tests dreadful. They are not.

you can teach both for the tests and everything else as well.
if you homeschool.

Should we care that smart women aren't having kids? | Sadhbh Walshe | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I just thought this was interesting and strange, especially in light of upper education's appreciation of feminism and how feminism has gone along with untraditional family structures as well as tolerance of abortion.

There's a couple things about feminism to be considered from this:

1. Will feminism decay over time because smart women aren't having kids?
  2. Has this trend always existed, and does it explain how feminism changed from it's first to second and third waves since smart women themselves didn't have kids, but others' kids had to interpret feminism for themselves?

Idiocracy anyone?
Idiocracy (2006) - IMDb

The OP is little off base IMHO though. You are attaching this directly to feminism which is rather myopic in the overall concept. I don’t see anything in the attached reference that infers feminism has anything to do with this concept whatsoever. It is not feminism that causes this trait; intelligence in general seems to lead to less children as that intelligence is directed at advancing other goals at the expense of family. Feminism is a movement that is separate from this concept and I would certainly NOT place the smartest women in that category either. The modern feminist movement (not to be confused with the fight for equality) does not seem to have any intelligence at all.

:clap2:

wow, you really have a problem :lol:

getting laid much?

I see it every day. The smarter women are not breeding. They are solving, creating, inventing, curing, healing, teaching, producing, directing, leading, governing, operating, arguing, defending, contributing... Any idiot can have a kid. Most people who do should not. Go to Walmart. You will see what I mean.

Last edited:
It's actually a big issue. All of Europe has a declining population, with birthrates below replacement. The US has avoided that largely due to immigrants and minorities. But the educated white population here is into Euro style suicide--two educated people having one designer kid. As that population declines the US will decline as well.

Smart whites don't care about leaving a legacy, child(ren), progeny etc. They are more concerned with self-actualizing, being all they can be, contributing, making a difference etc. Having a child can make people even more stupid. Go to Walmart. See what I mean...

Smart whites don't care about leaving a legacy, child(ren), progeny etc. They are more concerned with self-actualizing, being all they can be, contributing, making a difference etc. Having a child can make people even more stupid. Go to Walmart. See what I mean...

You mean they are classic narcissists, concerned only with themselves? I agree.

Forum List

Back