Should voters be concerned about Romney's Mormon religion?

Uninformed sources tell me that Harry Reid might have hit and run a pedestrian while high on coke

Notice that Lakhota has never once pointed to Harry Reids Mormon faith as a problem:)

homer-doh-squaregreen.jpg

Brigham Young’s great-great-granddaughter believes so.

A direct descendant of Brigham Young, Sue Emmett left the church because of the very values she says would make Romney a frightening president. She speaks exclusively with Jamie Reno.

Sue Emmett is Mormon royalty. Her great-great-grandfather was Brigham Young, the founder of Salt Lake City, first governor of Utah, and president and prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) from 1847 until his death in 1877.

Much More: Exclusive: Brigham Young’s Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney

No one seemed bothered about obamas religion/s. So why would anyone care about romneys?

A direct descendant of Brigham Young, Sue Emmett left the church because of the very values she says would make Romney a frightening president. She speaks exclusively with Jamie Reno.

Sue Emmett is Mormon royalty. Her great-great-grandfather was Brigham Young, the founder of Salt Lake City, first governor of Utah, and president and prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) from 1847 until his death in 1877.

Much More: Exclusive: Brigham Young’s Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney

No one seemed bothered about obamas religion/s. So why would anyone care about romneys?

Yeah, no one seemed bothered about Obama's religion.

Romney's Mormonism is no more of a cause for "concern" as any other person's beliefs.

I don't particularly care which man in the sky a candidate worships, as long as he doesn't try to force me to do the same.

no one?

wow, you are posting on a political message board?

But a 'leader' who worships 'a man in the sky' is - what? Doesn't rationality have a place?

"When the day comes that an openly atheist or agnostic person can actually win the Presidency, I'll be a happy man.

That day hasn't come yet."

I think it passed, around the time of Jefferson.

no one?

wow, you are posting on a political message board?

You got nuts on both sides. Look at the op... all worried that romney is a mormon.

My "no one" means that no one cared enough that it impacted obamas election enough to not vote for him.. So those same "on ones" could care less about romneys.

Forum List

Back