Mormon Cosmology

Hollie, so unhappy with herself and a world she can't understand. It is what tis. You are so angry, so self loathing, so unhappy. Please let it out on the Board if it helps.
Actually, Jake. The world is both understandable and conceivable. It's you self-hating extremists who have problems facing a reality based existence. You calm an emotional requirement to placate your fears and superstitions with the polytheistic gawds you were given, never having the ability to make a considered judgement about those gawds.
Thank you for following my advice, Hollie. Keep boasting and hopefully your unhappiness, anger, and self loathing will decrease. Go to a counselor. That will help also. Keep it up.

Tebow does not understand the first point anymore than you.

I already answered your second comment.

And you are back in denial at the end, which is your right, JoeB.

Hollie, so unhappy with herself and a world she can't understand. It is what tis. You are so angry, so self loathing, so unhappy. Please let it out on the Board if it helps.
Actually, Jake. The world is both understandable and conceivable. It's you self-hating extremists who have problems facing a reality based existence. You calm an emotional requirement to placate your fears and superstitions with the polytheistic gawds you were given, never having the ability to make a considered judgement about those gawds.
Thank you for following my advice, Hollie. Keep boasting and hopefully your unhappiness, anger, and self loathing will decrease. Go to a counselor. That will help also. Keep it up.

Well, actually, you offered no advise. You only displayed your inability to address the thread topic and your insensate hatreds. Keep it up. You reinforce a host of negative stereotypes about the angry, self-loathing fundamentalist.

Why is your religion so keen on Instilling fear, self-hate, threats? Have you considered that a great part of your personality disorder may derive from underlying message of christianity; it's that you are evil and base because you carry original sin?

I do readily embrace the admission of you fundamentalists that your worldview is replete with an acceptance of self-loathing, that your gawds are not understandable by man, that heavens and hells are posited with no underlying basis to believe them. What you believe as a "religion" is the result of accepting a collection of tales and fables that is peculiar to a geographic location. The stories of angry, serial mass murderer gawds you have been given as child I conclude to be mythology and fable. How that is pertinent is this: your entire worldview comes from a book you readily admit is incomprehensible to you. I don't then build a worldview on that which I admit is impossible to understand. I readily admit that ultimately, nothing can be presumed to be incomprehensible.

So we have three paragraphs of venting.

This is good. I am glad you are following my advice.

Keep it up.

So we have three paragraphs of venting.

This is good. I am glad you are following my advice.

Keep it up.
Actually, I have several paragraphs of observations regarding the causes of your self-hate and the emotional damage to you caused by your religious extremism.

I have nothing from you but stuttering and mumbling.

Keep it up. It's all there is you can do.

LOL%2BStarfire.png

Keep venting, Hollie, this excellent therapy for you.
I'm here to assist you, Jake. It's what the gawds want.

I anticipated you would sidestep and deflect and be unable to address the challenges to your extremist beliefs. That is a pattern of behavior for you. Your lack of ability to offer anything but pointless babble amounts to argument not just similar to that coming out of christian creation ministries, it is identical.

Keep whining. It's excellent therapy for you.

Keep it up, Hollie, let that anger flow.

The Goddess is rooting for you as all here who care about you.

Go ahead and vent without any of us responding to you for a time.

This is good therapy for you.

Last edited:
Keep it up, Hollie, let that anger flow.

The Goddess is rooting for you as all here who care about you.
Sit slack jawed and befuddled, Jake. It's a testament to your incompetence that you can't defend a single element of your fundamentalist beliefs.

Let your failings flow.

Last edited:
Or you know, "cosmology." :)

LDS Mormon Science Doctrines

" Cosmology

- God says the correct name for our Sun is "Shinehah," which is the name He gave it. Also, the correct name of the moon is "Olea." See Abraham 3:13.

- God lives on a giant crystal ball. See D&C 130:6-8.

- God's home planet orbits a star named "Kolob." See Abraham 3:3

- Kolob is "the great governing star of our universe" and "the residence of God." See Prophet Joseph Fielding Smith's "Church History and Modern Revelation" Volume 3, Page 60.

- The Sun "borrows it's light from Kolob through the medium of Kae-e-vanrash.. which governs fifteen other fixed planets or stars.. and receives light from the revolutions of Kolob." This quote comes directly from the Book of Abraham, Facsimile Number 2, Explanation for Figure 5. Also see: Mormonism 1 Facsimile2 The Planet Kolob and the Planet Oliblish and Mother Gonhorra

- The Sun is a celestialized world, where its inhabitants are perfected. The Prophet Brigham Young taught in General Conference: "So it is with regard to the inhabitants of the sun. Do you think it is inhabited? I rather think it is. Do you think there is any life there? No question of it; it was not made in vain. It was made to give light to those who dwell upon it, and to other planets; and so will this earth when it is celestialized." See Journal of Discourses, 13:271. Also see Prophet Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation, Volume 1 Page 88: "Earth to be Celestialized Sun"

- The Earth will undergo a perfection after the millenium and become a huge seer stone of glass. People living on the Earth after this transformation will be able to look into the Earth and see things happening on "inferior" kingdoms (planets). See D&C 130:9

- God's home planet, Kolob, is at the center of our Galaxy, which all other stars rotate around. See Clark, J. Reuben Jr., "Behold the Lamb of God," page 46, "Kolob, the Governor"

- The Earth actually has a spirit, just like we do. It had to be baptized (the flood) to fulfill all righteousness, just like us. It will also have to receive the baptism of fire (at the second coming of Christ) in order to receive its exaltation and become a celestialized world. See Prophet Joseph Fielding Smith's "Doctrines of Salvation," Volume 1, pages 73-74, page 87 "Celestial Destiny of the Earth." See also Moses Chapter 7:48-49, 56 where the Earth's spirit speaks with Enoch.

- When Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden, the Earth was closely orbiting Kolob, like God's home planet. But when Adam and Eve fell, so did the Earth and it was hurled across the cosmos and placed in orbit around our sun in this planetary system. After the Millenium, the Earth will return to its rightful place near God, orbiting Kolob. See Church Ensign, March 1997, Page 16 "The Book of Abraham: A Most Remarkable Book," and Journal of Discourses, 17:143 and Journal of Discourses 7:163

- Black Holes are "outer darkness" where God will cast those sons of perdition that deny His spirit. This includes all Ex-Mormons. See "The Creation," page 146 and D&C 101:90-91

- The light of Christ is the light coming from the Sun and the Moon. See D&C 88:7. (The "light" refered to may very well be literal, as well as figurative and symbolic, speaking about Christ's influence.)

- Kolob is the North Star, according to Joseph Smith. Taught by LDS Church Institute Instructor, but still need reference."

Nice to see a branch of Christianity all about science. ...Or you know, "science." ;)
This sounds interesting. I've love Science Fiction.

Forum List

Back