Should Trump Have Withheld Military Aid to Ukraine ?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination

It's not unless you start using your imagination. Here are some words that don't come out of Biden's mouth in that video: Burisma, Hunter, investigation.
:biggrin: Here's some words that DID come out of Biden's mouth in that video:

"I had gotten a commitment from Porshenko and from Yatenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor, and they didn't, so they're walking out of the press conference, so I said Nah, we're not gonna give you the Billion dollars.

They said you have no authority, you're not the president, the president said I can call him. I said I'm telling you you're not getting the Billion dollars, and I'm gonna be leaving here, in I think it was about 6 hours, and I looked and I said, and if the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired...….and, they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

The transcript proves you're making up what was said in the video.
HA HA. that stupid transcript is irrelevant. The relevant one is in Post # 122. :biggrin:

You guys are a laughingstock.

upload_2019-11-19_14-38-19.jpeg

First of all, as so commonly happens when Democrats try to pull off another anti-Trump coup, the entire definition of this issue has become distorted to how they wish it to appear.
The President of the United States is required to investigate whether foreign countries seeking US aid are involved in corruption, to insure that the aid is properly used. That aid is supposed to be withheld if corruption is found.

There was no need for Trump to inquire about corruption as pertaining to then Vice-President Joe Biden (who openly broadcasted it on video). Clearly, there was corruption pertaining to Hunter Biden, who brought nothing to the Burisma table other than being the son of the US Vice-President.

Maybe Trump was wrong to allow Ukraine to get the aid they got, as was Obama who also gave Ukraine aid (although he did withhold MILITARY aid, and just gave blankets). By giving aid in the face of the Biden/Burisma corruption, the Ukrainians now become comfortable in engaging in corruption, while requesting US aid.
this new Uke president was not around when the bidens were involved in the Ukraine, and neither Biden are involved now... so that is just B.S.

The congress requested that the Ukraine be investigated by the Pentagon, for any on going corruption that could affect the money congress had allotted them, before releasing it.

The bill passed in February of 2019.... it took the Pentagon until early June of 2019 to complete their investigation in to corruption in the Ukraine. They gave OMB the green light, to cut the check... no on going corruption that would steal our money!

The Trump admin did not release the military war aid to the Ukraine in their war with Russia, until 2 days after the whistle blower complaint, was made known to all on Congress's Intelligence committee.

President Trump held the aid back, even after the Pentagon had cleared the Ukraine to receive it.

THE ONLY alleged corruption the President was concerned with involved his political rival and son, the DNC and for his own personal political gain and interest... he never even used the word corruption with the Ukraine president... and remember, the Pentagon investigated any Ukraine corruption before giving the ok to release the Ukraine's aide, as per law, and that was completed in June 2019.

and all of that is the definition of govt corruption, a misuse or abuse of govt power.

Last edited:
One of the chief corruptions which occur in the Ukraine is the "investigation" of political enemies so they are stained by fake scandal.

So then Trump calls the Ukraine to "investigate" his main political opponent so Biden can be stained by the fake scandal.

And the tard herd thinks Trump was investigating corruption. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

New Trump campaign slogan: "When in Rome..."

Now show me anything that connects his son being on the board and Shokin being fired.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Wow, anyone sense just how many paid Demo hacks are here to shout down this truth???
Where's the connection to Biden's son in what Joe Biden said?

You really don't get the question, do you.

All you have is innuendo which you have been told to parrot by your huckster messiah.
Innuendo is the definition of an impeachment that started by a still anonymous person not on the call or in the room reporting second and third hand hearsay. All you have is innuendo used as carte blanche to go on a fishing expedition in search or evidence. Fine, apply the same standard to the US VP's unqualified son being given a job in a corrupt company in a nation his dad oversees. Even all of the witnesses in the impeachment say it smelled bad and was questionable. Since the Obama admin approved spying on a 2016 candidate, what exactly are your qualms about the Trump admin doing the same thing? I mean, you don't want to be a hypocrite do you?

Now show me anything that connects his son being on the board and Shokin being fired.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Wow, anyone sense just how many paid Demo hacks are here to shout down this truth???

All you have is innuendo which you have been told to parrot by your huckster messiah.
Innuendo is the definition of an impeachment that started by a still anonymous person not on the call or in the room reporting second and third hand hearsay. All you have is innuendo used as carte blanche to go on a fishing expedition in search or evidence. Fine, apply the same standard to the US VP's unqualified son being given a job in a corrupt company in a nation his dad oversees. Even all of the witnesses in the impeachment say it smelled bad and was questionable. Since the Obama admin approved spying on a 2016 candidate, what exactly are your qualms about the Trump admin doing the same thing? I mean, you don't want to be a hypocrite do you?
Everything in the whistleblower report has been more than confirmed. No matter how much smoke and logical fallacies you puke up, that fact cannot be buried.

this new Uke president was not around when the bidens were involved in the Ukraine, and neither Biden are involved now... so that is just B.S.

The congress requested that the Ukraine be investigated by the Pentagon, for any on going corruption that could affect the money congress had allotted them, before releasing it.

The bill passed in February of 2019.... it took the Pentagon until early June of 2019 to complete their investigation in to corruption in the Ukraine. They gave OMB the green light, to cut the check... no on going corruption that would steal our money!

The Trump admin did not release the military war aid to the Ukraine in their war with Russia, until 2 days after the whistle blower complaint, was made known to all on Congress's Intelligence committee.

President Trump held the aid back, even after the Pentagon had cleared the Ukraine to receive it.

THE ONLY alleged corruption the President was concerned with involved his political rival and son, the DNC and for his own personal political gain and interest... he never even used the word corruption with the Ukraine president... and remember, the Pentagon investigated any Ukraine corruption before giving the ok to release the Ukraine's aide, as per law, and that was completed in June 2019.

and all of that is the definition of govt corruption, a misuse or abuse of govt power.
1. "this new Uke president was not around when the bidens were involved in the Ukraine, and neither Biden are involved now." >> Irrelevant. If the Ukranians had been involved in corruption recently, that is enough to deny them aid. Also, if Biden broke any laws, that should be investigated as well, by the DOJ.

2. If the Pentagon gave OMB the green light, to cut the check in June of 2019, that may have been without the knowledge of the Biden corruption, this now invalidating that "green light".

3. When Trump released the military war aid, doesn't matter. He shouldn't have released it AT ALL, since there had been corruption recently.

4. The fact that Biden is a political rival, does noit gicve him a pass to not ne investigated or blamed for what he did. Political rival or not, he engaged in corruption with his son, and the Ukrainians, thereby disqualifying the Ukranians from getting aid.

5. There is no evidence (nor has anyone here posted any) that Trump's action had in any way, been affected by any facet of US electoral politics.

6. "govt corruption, a misuse or abuse of govt power" was the Ukranian/Bidens/Burisma connection

Everything in the whistleblower report has been more than confirmed. No matter how much smoke and logical fallacies you puke up, that fact cannot be buried.
There IS NO " whistleblower report", as long as this person remains anonymous, and Republicans are unable to question him/her.

There IS NO "fact" pertaining to any "whistleblower" (if any such person even exists)

One of the chief corruptions which occur in the Ukraine is the "investigation" of political enemies so they are stained by fake scandal.

So then Trump calls the Ukraine to "investigate" his main political opponent so Biden can be stained by the fake scandal.

And the tard herd thinks Trump was investigating corruption. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump did not have any relationship with Ukraine regarding any "political opponent". That is merely a convenient excuse conjured up by insane Democrats who conjure up a ridiculous impeachment ruse, so as to protect themselves from VOTE losses from their constituents if they did not do so.

HA HA.. what a circus. If only they could see how imbecile they look.

th
<<< Specialized dunce hat

Democrats poll-tested, and they found that the crime of “bribery” alarms voters the most. The only problem is… none of the witnesses say they witnessed any “bribery.

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination

Well that is a fun story. Did you make it up yourself? Or do you have some link to support it?

Trump did not have any relationship with Ukraine regarding any "political opponent". Tat

Trump asked President Zelinsky to investigate his political opponent.

And he had his private attorney demand that President Zelinsky himself make a public announcement that the Ukraine was investigating his political opponent.

And those are the facts.

The whistleblower is the only reason we know about Trump's secret attempt to have a foreign government investigate his political rival. Some of what he reported was first hand but most was second hand.

To that end- the House issued subpoenas to people with first hand knowledge- Mulvaney, Pompeo, Giuliani- all of who Trump is blocking from testifying.

But we have heard from numerous people now who either or both listened to the actual conversation and were part of the secret backdoor diplomacy effort to pressure the Ukrainian President into making a public statement that Ukraine was investigating Trump's political rival.

Regarding Biden- I have no problem with the FBI investigating any claims against either Biden's- and that what was authorized in 2016. If Obama had called up the Ukraine in 2016 and asked them to dig up dirt on Trump- well we know all of you would still be screaming for Obama's execution.

It's not unless you start using your imagination. Here are some words that don't come out of Biden's mouth in that video: Burisma, Hunter, investigation.
:biggrin: Here's some words that DID come out of Biden's mouth in that video:

"I had gotten a commitment from Porshenko and from Yatenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor, and they didn't, so they're walking out of the press conference, so I said Nah, we're not gonna give you the Billion dollars.

They said you have no authority, you're not the president, the president said I can call him. I said I'm telling you you're not getting the Billion dollars, and I'm gonna be leaving here, in I think it was about 6 hours, and I looked and I said, and if the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money.

Well, son of a bitch, he got fired...….and, they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Don't see anything about Hunter or Burisma there. Oh wait- you were just lying........

Well that is a fun story. Did you make it up yourself? Or do you have some link to support it?
It came by way of an anonymous whistleblower, so you must accept it as truth. I love using liberal logic.

The whistleblower is the only reason we know about Trump's secret attempt to have a foreign government investigate his political rival. Some of what he reported was first hand but most was second hand.

To that end- the House issued subpoenas to people with first hand knowledge- Mulvaney, Pompeo, Giuliani- all of who Trump is blocking from testifying.

But we have heard from numerous people now who either or both listened to the actual conversation and were part of the secret backdoor diplomacy effort to pressure the Ukrainian President into making a public statement that Ukraine was investigating Trump's political rival.

Regarding Biden- I have no problem with the FBI investigating any claims against either Biden's- and that what was authorized in 2016. If Obama had called up the Ukraine in 2016 and asked them to dig up dirt on Trump- well we know all of you would still be screaming for Obama's execution.
You have some bullshit in the corner of your mouth Repeating things someone told someone who told him is not what you can consider first hand. He was not in the room or on the call. Everything he "knew" he heard thru the water cooler grapevine.

I can’t believe people are still going with the Biden corruption angle when it was so thoroughly disproven in last weeks testimony.
It was proven when Biden allowed his threat to the Ukrainians to be videoed. It is undeniable..as is airhead Hunter and his big money job.

Name the law Hunter Biden broke while working for that Ukrainian company?

Because he is the former Vice President Son is not against the law for him to work for a foreign company...

Next, Joe Biden was trying to get the one individual that wouldn't investigate anything fired, so please kindly explain to the good board why he would do that if he was covering for Hunter?

Finally, if you believe it was wrong for Hunter Biden to get his job because of his last name then Trump should return all his money because he got his leg up in this world because of his father and his kid ( Donald ) have had the same way of life.

It seem like many of you are just upset Hunter Biden made money off his name, and for me good for him...

Joe Biden will not see any crime brought against him just Hillary and Obama or even Bush, and all this is, well just Trump fooling his base and making the outraged over something that will amount to nothing!

You have some bullshit in the corner of your mouth Repeating things someone told someone who told him is not what you can consider first hand. He was not in the room or on the call. Everything he "knew" he heard thru the water cooler grapevine.

Wow speaking of bullshit- you just pulled that all out of your ass.

I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another. In addition, a variety of information consistent with these private accounts has been reported publicly.

The great thing though is that you don't have to rely upon what the Whistleblower report to the IG- because virtually everything he reported- the phone call, the attempts to keep it secret, the efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Biden's- have been validated by other witnesses.
Vindman, Sondland, Taylor, Volker among others.

Now why do you think that Trump is blocking the testimony of Mulvaney?

Mulvaney got the order from to hold the funds back- why not have Mulvaney appear to explain that Trump never had any intention of linking the arms money to the Biden investigations.

Unless of course Trump is scared that under threat of perjury that Mulvaney tells another story......

Forum List

Back