Should Trump Have Withheld Military Aid to Ukraine ?

I say again, Shokin was not investigating Burisma at the time he was fired.

Try to get that fact through your heads, rubes.

Hunter was on the board- which was bad optics but not illegal.

And of course not one of your Trumpkins has actually produced any evidence that Biden did anything illegal.

Meanwhile of course, you have your Orange Messiah asking foreign governments to investigate his chief political rival.

Very Hugo Chavez like.
Nobody said he did or didn't do something illegal. The Trump phone call was about corruption. :biggrin:

And he shouldn't ask about investigation. There was nothing to investigate. Biden gave it to us openly in video.

The aid should have been withheld.
I'm still waiting for you to tell us where in the Biden video you saw your hallucination.

That's a hoax. Not one of you have ever provided a single shred of evidence to support it.

You seem to think all you need to do is keep repeating a hoax, and the truer it becomes!
:right:It's clearly stated on the video. Do you really think you're getting somewhere with all this silly charade talk ? :puhleeze:

That's a hoax. Not one of you have ever provided a single shred of evidence to support it.

You seem to think all you need to do is keep repeating a hoax, and the truer it becomes!
:right:It's clearly stated on the video. Do you really think you're getting somewhere with all this silly charade talk ? :puhleeze:

The video has no connection between Hunter Biden, Burisma and the dismissal of Shokin.

It's

Not

In

The

Video

Unless of course your just start filling in the gaps with your own "alternative facts" and ignore everything else.

Why ? when it' an irrelevant notion. All that matters is Shokin WAS investigating Burisma, and he got fired after BBB threatened to withhold aid. You are the "rube" :slap:

I would say it was perfectly in line with our bipartisan foreign policy agenda, whether or not that policy is fine is another debate altogether. What Trumpybear tried to do was using a secret foreign policy agenda, not bipartisan, to coerce a foreign government into attacking the Trumpuiblicans' main political rivals.
FALSE! He was attempting to investigate corruption, as required.

The DoD had already certified Ukraine was compliant in accordance with the treaty we have. This was a concerted attack on half of our two party system. It was a highly secret, highly partisan, corrosive and corrupt foreign policy agenda.

I don't believe it. There is no such tape. What you have is a tape of Joe talking about it a few years later. In reality our 1 billion in loan guarantees was dwarfed by EU and the IMF one. The EU and the IMF wanted the same thing we wanted. They were serious about rooting out corruption. Not strong arming a sovereign government into generating investigations into domestic political rivals.
Is that the latest bullshit coming from CNN, MSNBC or other laughingstock factories ?

Of course there is the tape and of course it was before the aid was given. Biden threatened them that he would withhold aid. It's impossible to say you're GOING TO withhold aid (future tense), and have it be a few years after. (when you're not even in power anymore) The video was made Jan. 23, 2016.

Another example of Democrats being willing to say anything. :rolleyes:

joe biden threatning to wihhold aid froim ukraine - Bing video
Here is a transcript of exactly what Joe Biden said

One very notable thing here: Joe Biden actually talked about corruption in Ukraine. Trump didn't.
Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden
HAASS: Before I call—I just want to put one other issue on the floor before I get another question or two, which is Ukraine. This administration, unlike the administration you worked in, decided to provide limited defense articles to Ukraine. Do you think that was a wise decision? And more broadly, do you see any scope for any sort of a deal on eastern Ukraine?

BIDEN: The answer is yes, I think it was a wise decision. But then again, I was pushing that for two years before we left, so. And the reason is I think the more you up the ante, the cost to Russia for their aggression—I mean, as you all know, and you know this better than anybody, you know, the one big lie going on about Ukraine back in—and the rest of Russia is that no Russian soldiers are engaged. They’re not dying. No body bags are coming home, et cetera. Because there’s overwhelming opposition on the part of the body politic in Russia for engagement in Ukraine in a military sense.

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

The video has no connection between Hunter Biden, Burisma and the dismissal of Shokin.

It's

Not

In

The

Video

Unless of course your just start filling in the gaps with your own "alternative facts" and ignore everything else.
HA HA. Well of course it's there Mr Bullshit.

And the more you talk crap, the more VOTES you lose in 2020. Just watch.

The American people don't like having their intelligence insulted, by fools. :biggrin:

Why ? when it' an irrelevant notion. All that matters is Shokin WAS investigating Burisma, and he got fired after BBB threatened to withhold aid. You are the "rube" :slap:

Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma when he got fired. No one was investigating Burisma at that time.

It's

Not

In

The

Video

HA HA. Well of course it's there Mr Bullshit.

And the more you talk crap, the more VOTES you lose in 2020. Just watch.

It's not unless you start using your imagination. Here are some words that don't come out of Biden's mouth in that video: Burisma, Hunter, investigation.

One very notable thing here: Joe Biden actually talked about corruption in Ukraine. Trump didn't.
HAASS: Before I call—I just want to put one other issue on the floor before I get another question or two, which is Ukraine. This administration, unlike the administration you worked in, decided to provide limited defense articles to Ukraine. Do you think that was a wise decision? And more broadly, do you see any scope for any sort of a deal on eastern Ukraine?

BIDEN: The answer is yes, I think it was a wise decision. But then again, I was pushing that for two years before we left, so. And the reason is I think the more you up the ante, the cost to Russia for their aggression—I mean, as you all know, and you know this better than anybody, you know, the one big lie going on about Ukraine back in—and the rest of Russia is that no Russian soldiers are engaged. They’re not dying. No body bags are coming home, et cetera. Because there’s overwhelming opposition on the part of the body politic in Russia for engagement in Ukraine in a military sense.

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.
HA HA. Nobody NEEDS a transcript. Why supply that when a video (video + audio) has already been posted ? :rolleyes:

Hunter was on the board- which was bad optics but not illegal.

And of course not one of your Trumpkins has actually produced any evidence that Biden did anything illegal.

Meanwhile of course, you have your Orange Messiah asking foreign governments to investigate his chief political rival.

Very Hugo Chavez like.
Nobody said he did or didn't do something illegal. The Trump phone call was about corruption. :biggrin:.

Trump never mentioned corruption in the call.

He asked- as a favor- for Ukraine to investigate:
Crowdstrike
Alleged Ukrainian interference in the U.S. 2016 election(getting Russia off the hook)
And Joe and Hunter Biden.

Not one word about corruption.

Lots of people have said that was legal- and lots of people have said that was illegal.

But it was a very banana republic move.

HA HA. Nobody NEEDS a transcript. Why supply that when a video (video + audio) has already been posted ? :rolleyes:
Since no one else is seeing your hallucinations, you should probably provide us a direct quote from Joe about Hunter and Burisma in the video.

So you ignore the transcript........I guess the actual facts don't fit in with your world of Trump alternative 'facts'- i.e. lies.

The transcript proves you're making up what was said in the video.

Forum List

Back