Should Trump Have Withheld Military Aid to Ukraine ?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination

Well that is a fun story. Did you make it up yourself? Or do you have some link to support it?
You need some butt hurt salve. Especially when posting the truth...sure I have a link. But I doubt you have the IQ CAPABLE of searching for it...perhaps if you BEG. I would post it....so eat shit or go look for it....tired of these little assholes with a GOT A LINK!

I can’t believe people are still going with the Biden corruption angle when it was so thoroughly disproven in last weeks testimony.
It was proven when Biden allowed his threat to the Ukrainians to be videoed. It is undeniable..as is airhead Hunter and his big money job.

Name the law Hunter Biden broke while working for that Ukrainian company?

Because he is the former Vice President Son is not against the law for him to work for a foreign company...

Next, Joe Biden was trying to get the one individual that wouldn't investigate anything fired, so please kindly explain to the good board why he would do that if he was covering for Hunter?

Finally, if you believe it was wrong for Hunter Biden to get his job because of his last name then Trump should return all his money because he got his leg up in this world because of his father and his kid ( Donald ) have had the same way of life.

It seem like many of you are just upset Hunter Biden made money off his name, and for me good for him...

Joe Biden will not see any crime brought against him just Hillary and Obama or even Bush, and all this is, well just Trump fooling his base and making the outraged over something that will amount to nothing!

Yep- I have no problem with saying that it looks bad for Joe that his son got such a cush job- but here is the thing- why would Hunter turn it down? And who thinks that Joe gets to tell his grown son he can't take a job?

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Wow, anyone sense just how many paid Demo hacks are here to shout down this truth???
Where's the connection to Biden's son in what Joe Biden said?

You really don't get the question, do you.

All you have is innuendo which you have been told to parrot by your huckster messiah.
Innuendo is the definition of an impeachment that started by a still anonymous person not on the call or in the room reporting second and third hand hearsay. All you have is innuendo used as carte blanche to go on a fishing expedition in search or evidence. Fine, apply the same standard to the US VP's unqualified son being given a job in a corrupt company in a nation his dad oversees. Even all of the witnesses in the impeachment say it smelled bad and was questionable. Since the Obama admin approved spying on a 2016 candidate, what exactly are your qualms about the Trump admin doing the same thing? I mean, you don't want to be a hypocrite do you?

The whistleblower is the only reason we know about Trump's secret attempt to have a foreign government investigate his political rival. Some of what he reported was first hand but most was second hand.

To that end- the House issued subpoenas to people with first hand knowledge- Mulvaney, Pompeo, Giuliani- all of who Trump is blocking from testifying.

But we have heard from numerous people now who either or both listened to the actual conversation and were part of the secret backdoor diplomacy effort to pressure the Ukrainian President into making a public statement that Ukraine was investigating Trump's political rival.

Regarding Biden- I have no problem with the FBI investigating any claims against either Biden's- and that what was authorized in 2016. If Obama had called up the Ukraine in 2016 and asked them to dig up dirt on Trump- well we know all of you would still be screaming for Obama's execution.
You have some bullshit in the corner of your mouth Repeating things someone told someone who told him is not what you can consider first hand. He was not in the room or on the call. Everything he "knew" he heard thru the water cooler grapevine.

Wow speaking of bullshit- you just pulled that all out of your ass.

I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another. In addition, a variety of information consistent with these private accounts has been reported publicly.

The great thing though is that you don't have to rely upon what the Whistleblower report to the IG- because virtually everything he reported- the phone call, the attempts to keep it secret, the efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Biden's- have been validated by other witnesses.
Vindman, Sondland, Taylor, Volker among others.

Now why do you think that Trump is blocking the testimony of Mulvaney?

Mulvaney got the order from to hold the funds back- why not have Mulvaney appear to explain that Trump never had any intention of linking the arms money to the Biden investigations.

Unless of course Trump is scared that under threat of perjury that Mulvaney tells another story......
YOU GOT A LINK TO THAT?.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination

Well that is a fun story. Did you make it up yourself? Or do you have some link to support it?
You need some butt hurt salve. Especially when posting the truth...sure I have a link. But I doubt you have the IQ CAPABLE of searching for it...perhaps if you BEG. I would post it....so eat shit or go look for it....tired of these little assholes with a GOT A LINK!

So you just made it up.

Not a surprise- that is what the Trump smear machine does.

Lie, slander, smear- it is all you have to defend your Orange Messiah's corruption.

It came by way of an anonymous whistleblower, so you must accept it as truth. I love using liberal logic.

Great- so you have an Inspector General's report that verifies that the report has a factual basis- and that the whisteblower had access to the information?
And you have numerous witnesses who have all confirmed the claims of the whistleblower? And you have the President himself releasing a summary supporting what the whistleblower said?

Fantastic- share all of that with us.

So you just made it up.

Lie, slander, smear- it is all you have to defend your Orange Messiah's corruption.
YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON, and really I don't give a flying fuck what YOU think....we have Biden on TAPE Admitting he EXTORTED THE Ukraine....As soon as the Barr indictments come down, Jojo and Huntervare next!!!

So you just made it up.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON, and really I don't give a flying fuck what YOU think....we have Biden on TAPE Admitting he EXTORTED THE Ukraine....As soon as the Barr indictments come down, Jojo and Huntervare next!!!

We have Biden bragging that he successfully implemented U.S. policy in Ukraine.

And like all Trumpkins- you have nothing but lies, slanders and smears- because you just parrot what the Trump propaganda machine tells you to say.

Trump was trying to fight against corruption in Ukraine. Isn't that a good thing?

When did Trump do that? He never even mentioned corruption in either of his calls.

You know if Trump was really trying to fight corruption in Ukraine- maybe he would have actually well fought corruption in Ukraine? Not just ask the Ukraine to make a public announcement it was investigating his political rival?

Joe that his son got such a cush job

It is completely unclear to date whether Hunter actually did ANYTHING.

If he did nothing, it doesn't qualify as a "job." It is simply a flat KICKBACK.

Well it is still completely unclear to this date whether Donald Trump Jr. does anything.

If he does nothing, isn't his job really just a flat kickback from Daddy?

So you just made it up.

And like all Trumpkins- you have nothing but lies, slanders and smears- because you just parrot what the Trump propaganda machine tells you to say.
But little girl....he TREATENED THEM WITH WITHHOLDING $1 BILLION in aid.... That is EXTORTION....go look it up!

So you just made it up.

But little girl....he TREATENED THEM WITH WITHHOLDING $1 BILLION in aid.... That is EXTORTION....go look it up!

As he should since the prosecutor was widely known to be corrupt.

If a parent withholds their kids car privileges until they get their grade up in chemistry, is that also extortion?

Until he gets down to the bottom of Ukraine meddling in the 2016 Election? I see no reason why he should play ball with them. The executive sets foreign policy.

From what it appears, the establishment and the corporate media are doing everything they can to deflect attention from the very real established facts of election meddling by the Ukrainian political establishment.

It seems to me, a real national and bureaucratic hypocrisy to focus on "Russian" meddling, while just giving a pass on Ukraine meddling that is an open secret.

No one seems to care.

Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side
Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

clinton-ukraine.jpg

". . . Thus, the audio recording made public in the Ukrainian media was one piece of evidence of Ukraine’s interference. According to it, a person with a voice similar to the voice of the head of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, admitted that he had supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

His office was responsible for publicly disclosing the contents of the Ukrainian «black ledger», which implicated Paul Manafort, to the media. The document contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s Party of Regions to Manafort.

Earlier, the county administrative court of Kyiv had pledged the director of the NABU Artem Sytnyk, and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Sergey Leshchenko guilty of publicizing the pre-trial investigation materials concerning Paul Manafort and election interference. The information was spread illegally and inflicted damage on the foreign policy of Ukraine.. . . . "

celiascmidtukr1-4.png

Translation:

Admit unlawful acts of the director of the NABU A. Sytnyk and the Ukrainian MP S. Leshchenko concerning the disclosure and distribution of the information about D. Trump’s campaign chairman P. Manafort and the presence of P.Manafort’s name and signatures in the lists of “The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” in the materials of the pre-trial investigation, which was the result of interference in the electoral processes of the United States of America in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine.

celiaschmidtukr2.png

Translation:

“The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” saved the world. Manafort, who was fed from Yanukovich’s hands, leaves with dishonor. Guess, after such a blow Trump will not recover.

P.S. We can clearly see the reaction of the Ukrainian politicians involved in “Yanukovich’s black ledgers”. Political culture – you’ve either got it or you haven’t”.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Lol seriously? You didn't know that Ukraine opposed a Putin backed candidate named Donald Trump??

Let me clue in all the yesterday-born:

Ukraine, like America or Russia have their own interests and foreign policy objectives. The question is not wether they favored or opposed a political candidate, the question is did they do something improper or illegal in their foreign policy efforts.

It was LEGAL AND PROPER for Ukraine to release Ukrainian records that Manafort was getting paid by Russian-puppet government and that he was a foreign agent running a campaign for American Presidency. We should thank Ukraine for that corrupt, lying pos getting caught.

It was ILLEGAL AND IMPROPER for Russia to hack American political organizations and individuals and conduct electioneering on American soil.

Last edited:
I can’t believe people are still going with the Biden corruption angle when it was so thoroughly disproven in last weeks testimony.
It was proven when Biden allowed his threat to the Ukrainians to be videoed. It is undeniable..as is airhead Hunter and his big money job.

Because he is the former Vice President Son is not against the law for him to work for a foreign company...

Next, Joe Biden was trying to get the one individual that wouldn't investigate anything fired, so please kindly explain to the good board why he would do that if he was covering for Hunter?

Finally, if you believe it was wrong for Hunter Biden to get his job because of his last name then Trump should return all his money because he got his leg up in this world because of his father and his kid ( Donald ) have had the same way of life.

It seem like many of you are just upset Hunter Biden made money off his name, and for me good for him...

Joe Biden will not see any crime brought against him just Hillary and Obama or even Bush, and all this is, well just Trump fooling his base and making the outraged over something that will amount to nothing!

Yep- I have no problem with saying that it looks bad for Joe that his son got such a cush job- but here is the thing- why would Hunter turn it down? And who thinks that Joe gets to tell his grown son he can't take a job?

I agree and let not forget Hunter Biden worked for George W. Bush administration as the head of AMTRAK, so Hunter had doors opened for him in the past because of his last name but all of a sudden it is some issue.

Chelsea Clinton, Bush Twins, Obama Daughters and Trump Kids all live off their parents name and if anyone denies this then they are a damn partisan fool!

It amazes me how the right act like what Hunter did was wrong but let be clear and remember Neil Bush and the Silverado Savings and Loan...

Bunch of hypocrites I say!

It came by way of an anonymous whistleblower, so you must accept it as truth. I love using liberal logic.

Great- so you have an Inspector General's report that verifies that the report has a factual basis- and that the whisteblower had access to the information?
And you have numerous witnesses who have all confirmed the claims of the whistleblower? And you have the President himself releasing a summary supporting what the whistleblower said?

You need to change your name to comically. So far the only patterns have been, I feel, I think, my impression is, I believe, "the interagency consensus is", no I wasn't on the call, no I've never met the President, no I've never talked to the President, yada, yada, yada.....

You need to change your name to comically. So far the only patterns have been, I feel, I think, my impression is, I believe, "the interagency consensus is", no I wasn't on the call, no I've never met the President, no I've never talked to the President, yada, yada, yada.....

Fantastic- share all of that with us

I agree and let not forget Hunter Biden worked for George W. Bush administration as the head of AMTRAK, so Hunter had doors opened for him in the past because of his last name but all of a sudden it is some issue.

Chelsea Clinton, Bush Twins, Obama Daughters and Trump Kids all live off their parents name and if anyone denies this then they are a damn partisan fool!

It amazes me how the right act like what Hunter did was wrong but let be clear and remember Neil Bush and the Silverado Savings and Loan...

Bunch of hypocrites I say!

Well lets not forget that not only do Eric and Donnie Jr. live off of their parents name, Donald Trump did also.

So you just made it up.

Sorry little dick.

We have Biden bragging that he successfully implemented official U.S. policy in Ukraine.

Now extortion is what Trump did when he threatened to withhold aid unless Ukraine announced an investigation of his chief political rival.

And like all Trumpkins- you have nothing but lies, slanders and smears- because you just parrot what the Trump propaganda machine tells you to say

Fantastic- share all of that with us
You have a Ltc. That is offered a job with the Ukraine as head of their security, asserts that HIS OPINION is what he is going by, BYPASSES HIS CHAIN OF COMMAND and is insubordinate and ADMITS HE TRIED TO ALTER THE TRANSCRIPT THAT WAS OK'D BY A CONSORTIUM OF INTEL AGENCIES THAT HAVE TO CHECK IT FOR ANY CLASSIFIED INFO....and you want US to believe him who is technically a traitor, and you a KNOWN LIAR...but we must impeach this president because his feelings were hurt, and the very few others who had NO FIRST HAND OR SECOND HAND evidence that Trump did anything wrong, but were jacked out of shape because Trump, WHO MAKES FOREIGN POLICY. passed by the state dept. And others like the CIA who installed the LEAKING SUPPOSED WHISTLEBLOWER in the WH and virtually ANYONE LEFT OVERVFTOM THEVSURRENDER MONKEYBIS A HUGE SECURITY RISK....is this what you want America to believe

Forum List

Back