Should Trump Apologize to NFL Players

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
I vote "No" because he is entitled to his opinion just like the rest of us. Being our leader doesn't make him any different.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

This might be the biggest duh poll Ive ever seen on this message board. Apologize? Why when an overwhelming number of people despise the protestors.........as in mega-majority!!

Chances of Trump apologizing = ZERO.
At least 2 people feel he should

Apologize for what? Trump isn't the one that disrespected our country.

Not unless he is sorry for having said or done something pertaining to the NFL players.

To apologize and not truly mean it is to lie. Trump does enough of that already.

Nobody wants an insincere apology, for that is nothing but "lip service." The point of an apology is not to assuage others' feelings, but rather to express that one did or caused something one didn't intend to make be. It's to express one's own regret and remorse.

He won't do it.
People call for it not for the sincerity, but to take him down a peg - force his hand
Damned if he does...damned if he doesn't.
So no.

How is that so? "Now" is never too late nor too soon to embark on the journey of unfailingly exhibiting sincerity, high integrity and sterling character.

Given Trump's lifelong lack of integrity, if there is such a thing as Hell, Heaven and God, odds are Trump is already damned beyond redemption, unless he's Roman Catholic. Be that as it may, I doubt that's what you had in mind.
Ya the RC church is the greatest 'religion' ever INVENTED by man!
You can behave in the most degenerate/violent/unlawful ways known to man and then bugger off the the 'Church' once a month and confess all your sins to a fucking pervert pedophile and put a few bucks in the Poor Box and 'you're good to go' for another month.
Fucking disgusting!

Trump has every right to call people names, call their Mom's names and use foul crude language whenever he wants. He is the PINO, President in name only, therefore, he does not have to act like a real President, have dignity or class. He also has the right to try and get people fired from their jobs, even if they don't work for him. Trump has a right to be as unpresidential and immature as he pleases.

Would anyone happen to have some Grey Poupon?

Lyczs7v.jpg

Well that's just vengeance. I have no more approbation for popularly craved vengeance than I do for individual vengeance. Neither is productive.
But it can be satisfying, which is its own kind of productive.

How is that so? "Now" is never too late nor too soon to embark on the journey of unfailingly exhibiting sincerity, high integrity and sterling character.
Damn, Xelor, you seem to be a bit of an IDEALIST!

Let me get this straight, to date, this man has insulted the former president, called hispanics criminals and thugs, denigrated and insulted the handicapped, called out any woman that dare put his ass on blast, disrespected our allies with insults and accusations, insulted damned near anybody that has worked for him, and they were his friends....and you dare ask, will this racist white mf's apologize to a nigga? Uh, if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath...unless a nurse is near by with oxygen to bring you back to life.

You can behave in the most degenerate/violent/unlawful ways known to man and then bugger off the the 'Church' once a month and confess all your sins to a fucking pervert pedophile and put a few bucks in the Poor Box and 'you're good to go' for another month.
Fucking disgusting!
You obviously do not know anything about the Catholic Church.

We dont take alms for confession, doh! (and it was not invented by man, but a series of church councils.)

The only person deserving an apology from Trump.....the hair stylis; forced to keep his gray hair blonde each week. Gotta be the hardest job in the world, next to having to fuck that guy when he's in need....yukkkkkkk Tiny hands, with a tiny mouth and big fat belly flooped over a rice grain with two salt pebbles near by as nuts....LOLOLOLO

Well that's just vengeance. I have no more approbation for popularly craved vengeance than I do for individual vengeance. Neither is productive.
But it can be satisfying, which is its own kind of productive.
??? I'm not sure what be the "it" you have in mind.
  • Craving vengeance?
  • Exacting vengeance?
  • Receiving a sincere apology?
  • Receiving an insincere apology?
  • Giving a sincere apology?
  • Giving an insincere apology?
  • Something other than the above?
I know which of those I'd like to think you meant, but I'm asking to be sure.

Damn, Xelor, you seem to be a bit of an IDEALIST!

As goes character, I'm a bit of an idealist, and I'm a bit of a realist.

My idealistic bits define the goals and expectations I have for myself and others who would play a role in my life. The realist bits tell me what is actually doable, both in terms of process and results. Realism also tells me that if one makes no genuine effort to achieve the ideal, one not only will not, but also one will not even come close.

Informed by both bits and what I observe, I decide whom I willfully welcome into my life and whom I do not. What's it take to pass muster with me or with the people who have meaningful places in my life? Coming close, because I'm well aware that's as much as I can muster for, as an example, occasionally I too am guilty of sloth.

Fucking disgusting!
You obviously do not know anything about the Catholic Church.

We dont take alms for confession, doh! (and it was not invented by man, but a series of church councils.)
The Complex History of Indulgences

As goes character, I'm a bit of an idealist, and I'm a bit of a realist.

My idealistic bits define the goals and expectations I have for myself and others who would play a role in my life. The realist bits tell me what is actually doable, both in terms of process and results. Realism also tells me that if one makes no genuine effort to achieve the ideal, one not only will not, but also one will not even come close.

Informed by both bits and what I observe, I decide whom I willfully welcome into my life and whom I do not. What's it take to pass muster with me or with the people who have meaningful places in my life? Coming close, because I'm well aware that's as much as I can muster for, as an example, occasionally I too am guilty of sloth.
Yes, I agree.

Our lives are much better if we reduce our interaction with people of low character, and I mean that in a loving way. To socialize with them as thoguh nothing were out of sync would be tacit approval.

But the purpose is to encourage people to do better and be better servants for God and our fellow man.

I am surprised though as I thought you to be a bit more cynical. I dont know why.

??? I'm not sure what be the "it" you have in mind.
  • Craving vengeance?
  • Exacting vengeance?
  • Receiving a sincere apology?
  • Receiving an insincere apology?
  • Giving a sincere apology?
  • Giving an insincere apology?
  • Something other than the above?
I know which of those I'd like to think you meant, but I'm asking to be sure.
The best and most satisfying vengeance is to live well, thriving and happy and ignore the slight as though it is irrelevant to you, as it should be.

Except on the internet. :)

Forum List

Back