Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.
That isn't the intent of the investigation, douchebag. The investigation is a witch hunt designed to get Trump any way it can.

Of course he can't , if Mueller ask Trump to stat his name, Trump will say Barak Obama
But do YOU think he should take the interview? Or ,are you a bit worried about the fallout, nassomuch for Trump himself, but for our politics and government?

No, like I said Trump will perjure himself with the first question it would be pointless , the only way he could would be in written form.
Why don't you want Trump to perjure himself?

So let me guess you go to the Indy 500 to watch car crashes ?

The nation can't handle that circus act.

We've had a multi ring circus since 1/20/17. We're doing just fine; constantly amazed and amused at how bizarre the behavior can get out of the White House, the 5 explanations for every thing, the constant turnover, and behavior/policy decisions that come right out of a Soap Opera

What, since 1/20/2017? So you are telling me your that young and don't remember the circus act surrounding the Frank Thomas hearings or Bill Clinton and Kenneth star...

Perjury is a crime and he would be impeached.
I don't think that is necessarily true. Not every crime necessitates impeachment.

I think it is important to remember this too; Most members of Congress are lawyers. They take perjury very seriously. I can guarantee that all 175-200 Dems in the House will vote for Impeachment if it is put to a vote--if perjury is clearly committed. I don't think you would have too much trouble getting to 218 if there is a clear case of perjury. Mueller is going to make the questions so very narrow that the answers will have to be as narrow.

Last edited:
Perjury is a crime. You can be impeached for crime.
And the Marlins might win the world series this year, if not for those 29 other teams. He would not be impeached for perjury. And if the perjury is on important issues...would you not prefer the truth come to light? Why advocate to keep it hidden?

Oh, I would love to see Trump drug out of the White House and frog marched into the paddy wagon. I would prefer to know everything. I'm 100% sure that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence an election in the form of employing Russian Hackers (and Wikileaks) to hack the DNC and other DNC officials. Roger Stone admitted as much in his tweets. Circumstantial evidence exists in so many officials having ties to Russia they tried to keep hidden. Even at this late date, we are still finding out about meetings and ties to Russia. The only questions I have are the why and the mechanisms.

Perjury is a crime and he would be impeached. Whether or not they (the Senate) have the fortitude to remove him from office is another matter. I doubt it.

Knowing everything is impossible. Look at the media narrative on a broad array of issues and how they paint Trump? It's a guarantee, without question, 100% I'd-bet-my-right-arm that the MSM would take his text and torch him with it. Dissect it, misrepresent etc. Not only is there a real risk that Trump could do that himself, but even if the interview was stellar and Mueller came out the next day an cleared Trump, the uproar and rage would be too much. I can literally visualize people of the Resistance gritting their teeth and enraged with hate for such an outcome.

There is a concerted effort to ruin America as far as I can see. It is a lose/lose situation to do an interview. Those who dislike him have already made up their minds, so have many of his supporters I imagine. In the end, the media would have a field day, on top of the very serious risk of being screwed on a technicality.

But do YOU think he should take the interview? Or ,are you a bit worried about the fallout, nassomuch for Trump himself, but for our politics and government?

No, like I said Trump will perjure himself with the first question it would be pointless , the only way he could would be in written form.

We've had a multi ring circus since 1/20/17. We're doing just fine; constantly amazed and amused at how bizarre the behavior can get out of the White House, the 5 explanations for every thing, the constant turnover, and behavior/policy decisions that come right out of a Soap Opera

What, since 1/20/2017? So you are telling me your that young and don't remember the circus act surrounding the Frank Thomas hearings or Bill Clinton and Kenneth star...
Hmm, i think, maybe, i see a difference between litigating the events of a blowjob and what we have going on today.

I remember Clinton. Hannity called it a "healthy day".... And the nation survived.

Perjury is a crime. You can be impeached for crime.
And the Marlins might win the world series this year, if not for those 29 other teams. He would not be impeached for perjury. And if the perjury is on important issues...would you not prefer the truth come to light? Why advocate to keep it hidden?

Oh, I would love to see Trump drug out of the White House and frog marched into the paddy wagon. I would prefer to know everything. I'm 100% sure that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence an election in the form of employing Russian Hackers (and Wikileaks) to hack the DNC and other DNC officials. Roger Stone admitted as much in his tweets. Circumstantial evidence exists in so many officials having ties to Russia they tried to keep hidden. Even at this late date, we are still finding out about meetings and ties to Russia. The only questions I have are the why and the mechanisms.

Perjury is a crime and he would be impeached. Whether or not they (the Senate) have the fortitude to remove him from office is another matter. I doubt it.

Look at the media narrative on a broad array of issues and how they paint Trump?
Trump paints himself that way. Example...6 days ago, he said he couldn't sign an EO to stop separations. Yesterday he did that. Ten days ago or something like that, the tweet was: “There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!”. It's simply false. NK still has nukes and has not taken any steps toward getting rid of them. I could point out dozens of more examples. This isn't a paint job; it's Trump simply lying.

It's a guarantee, without question, 100% I'd-bet-my-right-arm that the MSM would take his text and torch him with it. Dissect it, misrepresent etc. Not only is there a real risk that Trump could do that himself, but even if the interview was stellar and Mueller came out the next day an cleared Trump, the uproar and rage would be too much. I can literally visualize people of the Resistance gritting their teeth and enraged with hate for such an outcome.
There are morons in every group. I'm sure some would do just that. Most would simply wake up the next day and go back to work.

There is a concerted effort to ruin America as far as I can see.
Trump is trying his hardest...you're correct about that.

It is a lose/lose situation to do an interview. Those who dislike him have already made up their minds, so have many of his supporters I imagine. In the end, the media would have a field day, on top of the very serious risk of being screwed on a technicality.

I agree with you; Trump would perjure himself in the first sentence. He seems incapable of telling the truth. I used to think it was an act. Now I think he may have a mental illness.

He should tell Mueller to pound sand, there is no down side in doing exactly that.
Other than not getting to the truth of things. BUt, I can see you are focused on the benefit to Trump, politically.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!! The whole charade is political. If he doesn't do it what are you commies going to say that you haven't already said a thousand times before?

There were actual convictions based on criminal behavior in the Whitewater affair. So far, Mueller has found NOTHING concerning collusion. Therefore, the two investigations are nothing alike.
You do know there are guilty pleas and indictments with more coming, after only a year and a year and a half?

and we do know Donald Jr., colluded with others with the Russians, but collusion in and on what? That is how a crime will be looked at/.. Mueller and nobody credible ever claimed they were looking to indict people on 'collusion'

Forum List

Back