Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

Of course he should, but he won't and here's the reason why. Mueller will eventually have to subpeano him in front of the Grand Jury, he'll refuse, then it will head to the U.S. Supreme court for a decision.

For more on this, go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

what does he want to discuss? grandchildren?

Trump should certainly not give an interview now. The case is falling apart.
what case? there is no case, there are no charges, there is no declaration of a crime. until all of that is announced, why would he need to speak to Mueller.

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.
for what?
Huh? Not sure what you are asking. Hey dude...you know...it's okay to write posts longer than 2 or 3 words sometimes.
you posted in your OP should Donald talk to mueller. I asked for what? what is hard about that to understand? ohhhhh I know you are stupid.

Yet liberals insist there is plenty of evidence...go figure.
There is publicly known evidence, regarding collusion between members of the campaign and Russia. That collusion is a foregone conclusion. Evidence of Trump's direct involvement? We have only seen circumstantial evidence of that.

No kidding, you should get that evidence over to Mueller right away, then the two of you can discuss how you don't have squat.
What evidence? The publicly known evidence of Trump campaign officials colluding with Russians? I'm sure Mueller reads the news and already has that.

Exactly...what evidence?

Should he?

Of course he should, but he won't and here's the reason why. Mueller will eventually have to subpeano him in front of the Grand Jury, he'll refuse, then it will head to the U.S. Supreme court for a decision.

If you can't come up with some answers to that yourself, you either lack the will to do so or you lack the basic grasp of this issue that anyone who is paying attention should possess. Sorry, I am not going to rehash a year of the events. Maybe someone else will for you...?

Yet liberals insist there is plenty of evidence...go figure.
There is publicly known evidence, regarding collusion between members of the campaign and Russia. That collusion is a foregone conclusion. Evidence of Trump's direct involvement? We have only seen circumstantial evidence of that.

No kidding, you should get that evidence over to Mueller right away, then the two of you can discuss how you don't have squat.
What evidence? The publicly known evidence of Trump campaign officials colluding with Russians? I'm sure Mueller reads the news and already has that.

Exactly...what evidence?
Sorry, that is for another thread and poster to answer for you. Good luck.

Should he?

If you can't come up with some answers to that yourself, you either lack the will to do so or you lack the basic grasp of this issue that anyone who is paying attention should possess. Sorry, I am not going to rehash a year of the events. Maybe someone else will for you...?

if you can't offer up what it is he should discuss, seems rather stupid to me. are you stupid? You can't even defend your own OP?

The whole charade is political.
And Trump could gain the upper hand, with a solid interview. that's a fact. You see no upside... am I to assume you figure him as incapable of this strong an interview?

Trump already has the upper hand. The only possible outcomes from an interview would be no benefit for Trump or an attempt by Her Mewler to indict him for perjury.

Yours is the correct answer.

The only possible thing Mueller could indict on, would be some nit pickin'
perjury charge from some business deal 20 years ago.

There never was any collusion. Investigators have already announced
that Susan Rice told them to stand down. Obama wasn't going to investigate
the Russians. The IG report ended what most of us already knew...There
was no obstruction of Justice in firing Comey.

Thus he has nothing of substance on Trump. They just want something/anything to at least have a vote for impeachment in the
House. They're looking for something to help in the midterms...nothing
else.

I'd fight it all the way to the SCOTUS and then I'd ask the court to set
the standard of the questions he could ask. The SCOTUS would set
those standards as Collusion and Obstruction, what this dog and pony
show was supposed to be about.

Mueller would then have to cave in.

if you can't offer up what it is he should discuss, seems rather stupid to me.
Really? If one stranger on the internet (me) won't spoonfeed this to you, then you see no point in discussing it? How odd!

Okay, we'll see you later, then. Bye!

Nope. He's the target of the investigation. If there was any substantial evidence then they wouldn't need to talk to him. The only reason to talk to him is to try to gin up some.

Should he?

I smell a subpoena right around the bend :)
that says what?

That puts him in front of a grand jury with no attorney.
You've not been paying attention?
Sure he can take the 5th, but it will look VERY bad.
you need a crime to get a subpoena, I'm waiting for what that it is.

Forum List

Back