Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Whitewater was an investigation of a land deal long before Clinton was in office. The investigation was going to end, Starr got a good job offer, but then the blow job got everyone's attention.

So the #bullshit about its time to end the investigation, or shit about the cost?

how about this. Let people like you and I compromise make the investigation 2 years and $40 million. This investigation is about an Enemy Power interfering in America's elections

People like you should be held to account when we take over :1peleas:

That sounds as crazy as the Moon Landing was Fake.

Pictures like Hussaine Obama's fake birth certificate is a different issue. Is it your opinion that the FBI text messages were faked? :p

There is no witch hunt.

Okay, obviously you are an fake news MSNBC, CNN consumer. :p

Bill Clinton and Whitewater? Do you know how long that went on and what it cost? 4 1/2 years and something like $80 million for a blow job

So you believe investigating Slick Willie and Crooked Hillary over the years was a witch hunt? :p

This investigation is about an Enemy Power interfering in America's elections

Only drooling retards believe that lie. :p

People like you should be held to account when we take over

Are you an illegal alien? :p

Yea you so want Trump to perjure himself with the first question..
You act as if he is incapable of not doing this...

You would rather he be shielded from an interview, than perjure himself? That appears to be precisely what you are saying.

I'm looking at it from Trump's standpoint.
I would like to hear it from. Your standpoint, not Trump's.

I would not want to be in the group that says, "Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing." Once you sit down and are sworn in...the questioning can go anywhere.
So I can't blame him for not sitting down.

Now....he has said he would give a sworn deposition to Mueller.

May 4:

"Nobody wants to speak more than me — in fact, against my lawyers. Because most lawyers say, 'Never speak with anybody.' I would love to speak, because we've done nothing wrong," Trump said before departing for Dallas.

If he wants to speak, he should do it.

My viewpoint is that I would love to see it. But I doubt I will.

What some of you guys have to understand is there needs to be an assumption of innocence. This would be the worst fishing expedition, and in Canada that's all the police do, it's one of the reason we are a backwards, dependent on the U.S for subsidies hellhole.

You don't start with "let's talk pal and see what we've got" and then find something to ruin him with. You deduct from facts that suggest there is guilty and THEN you interview him.

No evidence. What is the purpose of talking? I've seen enough detective movies to know, at least in America, you have Rights. From the homeless man to a billionaire president.

In the end, "should" he speak? No. Does he want to speak? Who knows, I wouldn't want to. He's headstrong and been successful in business. In business and sports, ego is good, in legal issues, you have to be cerebral and just do things by the book. In such a case, no benefit to him or even the country for him to sit down.

I'm looking at it from Trump's standpoint.
I would like to hear it from. Your standpoint, not Trump's.

I would not want to be in the group that says, "Those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing." Once you sit down and are sworn in...the questioning can go anywhere.
So I can't blame him for not sitting down.

Now....he has said he would give a sworn deposition to Mueller.

May 4:

"Nobody wants to speak more than me — in fact, against my lawyers. Because most lawyers say, 'Never speak with anybody.' I would love to speak, because we've done nothing wrong," Trump said before departing for Dallas.

If he wants to speak, he should do it.

My viewpoint is that I would love to see it. But I doubt I will.
But perjury on peripheral details would not lead to any tangible consequences for him, short of ego. This congress isn't going to impeach over that. Surely his advisers have informed him of that.

Of course he can't , if Mueller ask Trump to stat his name, Trump will say Barak Obama
But do YOU think he should take the interview? Or ,are you a bit worried about the fallout, nassomuch for Trump himself, but for our politics and government?

No, like I said Trump will perjure himself with the first question it would be pointless , the only way he could would be in written form.

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

I think he should show up, refuse to answer and walk out. I don't think the investigation is to get the truth. I think it is obvious that Mueller knows there's nothing there and just wants to try to find SOMETHING to pin on Trump.

I have said for months that Democrats need to push issues that people care about and forget the "investigation" or the Republicans are going to end up winning in '18 and the polls show I was right.

Of course he can't , if Mueller ask Trump to stat his name, Trump will say Barak Obama
But do YOU think he should take the interview? Or ,are you a bit worried about the fallout, nassomuch for Trump himself, but for our politics and government?

No, like I said Trump will perjure himself with the first question it would be pointless , the only way he could would be in written form.
Why don't you want Trump to perjure himself?

No, no upside for Trump.
Of course, a strong interview could be somewhat exonerating, so of course there could be an upside.

No, from the sample questions provided to his lawyers, there would be no upside. Mueller has no right to ask why the president exercised his article 2 powers. Everything that has occurred proves Trumps instincts to fire Comeys ass was spot on. There is no down side if he refuses the interview.

Forum List

Back