Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

Not after the IG report....he would be crazy to sit with that snake Mueller and his den of vipers...

Would Trump ask Mueller to build hotels or golf courses for his company?

If he has the choice I would assume he would be advised to NOT sit with experienced lawyers and prosecutors.

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

Of course he should, but he won't and here's the reason why. Mueller will eventually have to subpeano him in front of the Grand Jury, he'll refuse, then it will head to the U.S. Supreme court for a decision.

For more on this, go to this link on this board and scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Last edited:
Because there haven't been any charges...If you are going to take up the presidents time it had better be for a damn good reason....What would he be questioned about?...Would it just be a perjury trap that none of us could pass????
Trump has nothing to hide and has given thousands of documents to Mueller...the only one hiding information is Mueller....he still will not tell America what he has spent 20 million tax payer dollars on.....

Would Trump ask Mueller to build hotels or golf courses for his company?

If he has the choice I would assume he would be advised to NOT sit with experienced lawyers and prosecutors.
But you are asked: Do you think he should?

Nope, Mueller is part of the same swamp that has protected and shielded the likes of the Hildebeast while being complicit in their crimes. I trust Mueller when it comes to "truth" even less than the leftard clown posse.

If he did nothing wrong he wouldn't hesitate.

But he's been trying to get out of it for a year, that pretty much answers the question of his guilt without him saying a word. And he says he can pardon himself and his vampire Giuliani says all the criminals will be pardoned after the investigation is finished.

The worst human beings that one could imagine.

Last edited:
Should Trump be afraid of an interview with Mueller? deserves it's own poll

Should he?

#lockemup #lockemallup

As already posted by folks here, at this point since every rational person knows the Mueller Witch Hunt is a Hussaine Obama/Crooked Hillary Hoax, it would be retarded to participate in it especially being the ultimate target. Nobody in their right mind would treat this scam as a real investigation. The good news is Mueller is going to be investigated and the question is will he allow himself to be interviewed by actual law enforcement officials.

As already posted by folks here, at this point since every rational person knows the Mueller Witch Hunt is a Hussaine Obama/Crooked Hillary Hoax, it would be retarded to participate in it especially being the ultimate target. Nobody in their right mind would treat this scam as a real investigation. The good news is Mueller is going to be investigated and the question is will he allow himself to be interviewed by actual law enforcement officials.
That sounds as crazy as the Moon Landing was Fake. Of course, lots of people believe that fakeness to be true.

There is no witch hunt.

Bill Clinton and Whitewater? Do you know how long that went on and what it cost? 4 1/2 years and something like $80 million for a blow job

Forum List

Back