Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
The goal of the democrats is to end the country, the Constitution and the grand experiment in self government.

As a bystander who just wants to set the truth straight, soely on your behalf I corrected your misstated post below------

The goal of the republicans is to end the country, the Constitution and the grand experiment in self government.

Let me correct what you posted;

As a fucking liar who just wants to pervert the truth, soely (sic) on behalf of the Stalinist party, I lied about your post.

Dude, you're a fucking scumbag, as all democrats are.

How is his son "dirty rotten?" Why should his son even be a target of this investigation? You're admitting that the end justifies any means, and getting Trump, no matter whether he is guilty of anything, is the end they have in mind.

You're a douchebag, plain and simple.
Flynn and his Degenerate Son

"How is his son "dirty rotten?" Why should his son even be a target of this investigation?"

Answer Criminal behavior invites investigations

"You're admitting that the end justifies any means"

Answer Which is what most people do to justify Trump. And no, I did not 'admit' anything so moronic (stop projecting). I merely stated facts, and you find them inconvenient.

Flynn's son is guilty of some things. They had him and cut a deal. You people refreame it as Flynn ran out of money. Reality is he caved to save his crooked son who was as despicable as he remember #lockherup - well it became #lockyouandyourimbecilesonup

Now your making excuses for your "the end justifies the means" code of ethics. You make accusations and fail to provide any support for them. You can't even name anything Flynn's son has been accused of, let alone convicted of.

Bottom line: you're a fucking douchebag.

The ends here are justice. The means here are tools at the disposal of our Law Enforcement agencies. If you have a problem with LE using the tools at their disposal to go after criminals, doesn't that make you a supporter of criminals? You dirty rotten bastard!

"Everyone knows! “a lot of people know what I mean,” " "only guilty people need to hire a criminal defense attorney."
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sure it is. You plead or will take all your money?
Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine
No crime. That is the issue
My, if only Flynn had lawyers with your brilliance!

Flynn's lawyers caused the Inquisition judge to be removed, with no replacement.

The coerced confession will be thrown out. Sounds like his lawyers are doing just fine Comrade.

Perhaps you should concentrate more on the Inquisition and keeping Strzok from the needle? :dunno:

The whole underlying problem not only with the border issue (I might add) is 'Lack of Personal Responsibility'. U don't want to be separated from your kids... the whole BS "cage" thing... Well, take personal responsibility and attempt asylum at one of the 48 entry points into the US from Mexico. Otherwise... carte' blanche' expect the worst! (which in reality is extremely cushy treatment w/ kid gloves and many resources) BTW... no need to thank me and my fellow tax paying compatriots for footing your enormous bill.

The whole underlying problem not only with the border issue (I might add) is 'Lack of Personal Responsibility'. U don't want to be separated from your kids... the whole BS "cage" thing... Well, take personal responsibility and attempt asylum at one of the 48 entry points into the US from Mexico. Otherwise... carte' blanche' expect the worst! (which in reality is extremely cushy treatment w/ kid gloves and many resources) BTW... no need to thank me and my fellow tax paying compatriots for footing your enormous bill.
Dude Mexico is an asylum state. We don’t have to honor. Come on leftists let’s hear from u

I agree . His lawyers sucked. I’d claim inadequate representation
His lawyers jumped ship, so submit your resume! I'm sure he will be so surprised when an uneducated goof like you outsmarts all of those high priced lawyers!

Flynn's lawyers caused the Inquisition judge to be removed, with no replacement.

The coerced confession will be thrown out. Sounds like his lawyers are doing just fine Comrade.

Perhaps you should concentrate more on the Inquisition and keeping Strzok from the needle? :dunno:
Oh look...another lawyer with a law degree scratched on the back of mountain dew label!

Have you contacted Flynn?!?!?!

His lawyers jumped ship, so submit your resume! I'm sure he will be so surprised when an uneducated goof like you outsmarts all of those high priced lawyers!
Sure they did, it’s why he can appeal. Fk mueller

Oh look...another lawyer with a law degree scratched on the back of mountain dew label!

We just know the law. You should look

I have a Ph.D. on parchment, but thanks for your concern, Comrade.

So shitferbrains, what WAS the sentence imposed on the General? :dunno:

False. That is not why he can appeal. I see my amazement at your expert legal knowledge was misplaced.

No need.

Flynn has no scheduled hearing for sentencing due to a review of his case after Inquisition Judge Rudolph Contreras was removed for cause Contreras is part of the Strzok-McCabe inner circle.

The Flynn deal is about to be thrown out. The only reason it is not already vacated is an attempt to throw it out without charging Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada with proprietorial misconduct.

Forum List

Back