Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Flynn has no scheduled hearing for sentencing due to a review of his case after Inquisition Judge Rudolph Contreras
Wrong. Mueller asked that it be postponed.

Torquemada asked nothing. Contreras was "recused" from the Inquisition for clear conflict of interest. The corrupt fucker Torquemada tried to cover it up.

You lie a lot, but you're not very well informed.

Flynn has no scheduled hearing for sentencing due to a review of his case after Inquisition Judge Rudolph Contreras

Torquemada asked nothing. Contreras was "recused" from the Inquisition for clear conflict of interest. The corrupt fucker Torquemada tried to cover it up.

That's nice.

But the sentencing was delayed due to the Mueller team's request. Basically, they needed the snitch's opinion on new information and evidence they were gathering. Because the snitch's 9nfo would affect his sentencing. Pretty simple...professor.

I have a Ph.D. on
Haha...does it read, "also: Lau-yerr!!!"

Get the fuck out of here with your nonsense.

A "lau-yerr" would have a Juris doctorate, dick breath.

YOU should have finished second grade.
Blah blah blah....your law knowledge comes from Drudge, spare us your dancing and prancing and preening...

You are a hack - 100%

You lie as easily as normals breathe.

I actually prefer Dan Bongino to Drudge for legal information on what the corrupt Inquisition is up to.

That's nice.

But the sentencing was delayed due to the Mueller team's request. Basically, they needed the snitch's opinion on new information and evidence they were gathering. Because the snitch's 9nfo would affect his sentencing. Pretty simple...professor.

Lie much, hack?

No crime. That is the issue
My, if only Flynn had lawyers with your brilliance!
I agree . His lawyers sucked. I’d claim inadequate representation
His lawyers jumped ship, so submit your resume! I'm sure he will be so surprised when an uneducated goof like you outsmarts all of those high priced lawyers!
Sure they did, it’s why he can appeal. Fk mueller
False. That is not why he can appeal. I see my amazement at your expert legal knowledge was misplaced.
Again, watch. There will be much you’ll be watching

I have a Ph.D. on

Blah blah blah....your law knowledge comes from Drudge, spare us your dancing and prancing and preening...

You are a hack - 100%

I actually prefer Dan Bongino to Drudge for legal information on what the corrupt Inquisition is up to.
Haha, even better. Good stuff.

My, if only Flynn had lawyers with your brilliance!
His lawyers jumped ship, so submit your resume! I'm sure he will be so surprised when an uneducated goof like you outsmarts all of those high priced lawyers!
False. That is not why he can appeal. I see my amazement at your expert legal knowledge was misplaced.
He's going to appeal his own guilty plea?

Wow,that's....special.

I have a Ph.D. on

You are a hack - 100%

What you’ll be watching for sure

You are a hack - 100%

Nobody has any idea what you are saying, there.

Wow,that's....special.
Watch. Representation was inadequate. You know you can appeal that correct?

You are a hack - 100%

Nobody has any idea what you are saying, there.
I’m sure, he understands

Wow,that's....special.
Watch. Representation was inadequate. You know you can appeal that correct?
But, he won't. He is not going to reverse his plea and put himself in further legal jeopardy. And that is what it would take.

I have a Ph.D. on

That is what is so bizarre, Drudge as their main source of news

But I guess it makes sense now that The War on Christmas has been officially declared over and Bill O'Loofer has left the building with his Fair & Balanced Reports

Wow,that's....special.

No need to appeal what the courts throw out, Comrade.

Grand Inquisitor Torquemada fucked this one up.

Wow,that's....special.

No need to appeal what the courts throw out, Comrade.

Grand Inquisitor Torquemada fucked this one up.
Wait...THATs your big "Alamo"? That the courts will throw out his conviction?

Haha...okay.

Forum List

Back