Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Not after the IG report....he would be crazy to sit with that snake Mueller and his den of vipers...
Why?

Comrade, you masturbate to the fantasy that your Grand Inquisitor will "GET TRUMP"

But tell me stupid, what gain would there be for Trump to meet with the corrupt sack of shit Mewler-Torquemada? Why would the president POSSIBLY want to do that?

Remember, Torquemada was part of the Uranium One scandal, he has ties to the Clinton mob, he is a crook. Funny how we just learned that now, as if no one knew he was connected to the mob two years ago...
I don't think the Mueller investigation is going to result in trump leaving office. So lighten up, Francis

There was a time when you Stalinists thought you could overthrow the government using the Inquisition.

Now you just want to impeded the President.

Congress should demand an accounting from the Inquisition, then cut off all funding for hunting witches.

Most Americans don’t realize Robert Mueller’s investigation has uncovered crimes

17 indictments and five guilty pleas so far.

By Matthew Yglesias@mattyglesias[email protected] May 23, 2018, 11:00am EDT

New Poll: Most Americans don’t realize Robert Mueller’s investigation has uncovered crimes

and

Even FOX News minus the Celebrity Loons who host programs admit facts

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far? POLITICS June 15th

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election is ongoing – and secret.

So far, four former Trump campaign associates – Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates and George Papadopoulos – have been charged, though none of the charges are directly related to any misconduct by the president's campaign.

Alex van der Zwaan, an attorney, pleaded guilty to lying to FBI investigators during the investigation, and was sentenced to 30 days in prison in April 2018. He was the first to be sentenced in the probe.

The special counsel filed new tax evasion and bank fraud charges against Manafort and Gates in late February, potentially increasing the amount of prison time the pair could face if convicted at trial. The charges are similar to those filed in October.

Here's a closer look at those who have faced charges throughout Mueller's probe.
Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?
13 of these "crimes" were just tossed out the window. The remaining charges have nothing to do with "collusion."

This thing is a farce.

It's not over shithead

13 Indictments of Trump's Russian pals
What Mueller's Indictment Reveals - The Atlantic

The people here who voted (NO) are afraid the truth will get out if he does.

This is the most logical reason I could come up with.

How about you?

I want Trump impeached, then the impeachment sent to Congress and then Congress in one loud voice says-------
***Trump you are fired!!!!!***

He pled guilty to what he was forced to plead guilty to.
A person cannot be forced to plead guilty. And if your only defense is, "sure, he's guilty by every standard of guilty that we employ, but I still reject that and say he's not guilty", them you really need to pause and examine your own rationality and motivations.

Of course it proves he lied. That's literally exactly what it means to admit guilt to lying in a court of law.
Sure they can . One pleads out to save money. Forced.
Sorry, that is still not "forced". And the evidence that he lied is all public record at this point anyway so you sound Goofy.
Yes, that is forced, you Stalinist asshole.
No, it isn't.
Of course it is, you fucking moron. Can Flynn give Mewler the middle finger salute as an answer? Obviously not. that means it's forced.

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe Mewler isn't using force against Flynn.

Michael Flynn Plea Agreement Documents

The Plea Agreement states, with specificity, what Flynn's lies were. Please don't insult other posters by claiming he didn't lie.
That doesn't contain the so-called "false statements" he supposedly made. It says they are in an "attached document." Where's the attached document? Why can't any of you brain-damaged toadies simply quote the alleged false statement he made? No one has ever posted it. Why is that?

There is a Statement of Offense on that page. Evidence isn't accepted by Trumpkins.

The statement of offene isn't evidence, you brain damaged moron.

I want Trump impeached, then the impeachment sent to Congress and then Congress in one loud voice says-------
***Trump you are fired!!!!!***
I think Trump being impeached would do more damage to this country than leaving him in office as a lame duck would.

That would be in line with his maturity level.

So, right in line with what you Stalinists are doing with your 14th century Inquisition, then.

Your coup has failed. Even if Obama never pays for his treason, your coup is done. You will not be able to use the Inquisition to undo the election you tried so hard to rig, but failed at.
Cute fantasy

So Comrade, you claim that your coup will take out Trump?

:lol:

As evil and stupid as you are, you can't possibly believe that.
No, I claim that you have serious mental problems.

DERP

Defeated by fact, the Stalinist goes to ad hom.

What a shock.

A person cannot be forced to plead guilty. And if your only defense is, "sure, he's guilty by every standard of guilty that we employ, but I still reject that and say he's not guilty", them you really need to pause and examine your own rationality and motivations.

Of course it proves he lied. That's literally exactly what it means to admit guilt to lying in a court of law.
Sure they can . One pleads out to save money. Forced.
Sorry, that is still not "forced". And the evidence that he lied is all public record at this point anyway so you sound Goofy.
Yes, that is forced, you Stalinist asshole.
No, it isn't.
Of course it is, you fucking moron. Can Flynn give Mewler the middle finger salute as an answer? Obviously not. that means it's forced.

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe Mewler isn't using force against Flynn.
It is not forced. He did not have to take a plea deal. Yes, Flynn lied. You might be the last person on the planet not to accept this simple fact.

That would be in line with his maturity level.

So, right in line with what you Stalinists are doing with your 14th century Inquisition, then.

Your coup has failed. Even if Obama never pays for his treason, your coup is done. You will not be able to use the Inquisition to undo the election you tried so hard to rig, but failed at.
Cute fantasy

DERP

What a shock.
^ has not stated even a single fact in the conversation

The Plea Agreement states, with specificity, what Flynn's lies were. Please don't insult other posters by claiming he didn't lie.
That doesn't contain the so-called "false statements" he supposedly made. It says they are in an "attached document." Where's the attached document? Why can't any of you brain-damaged toadies simply quote the alleged false statement he made? No one has ever posted it. Why is that?

There is a Statement of Offense on that page. Evidence isn't accepted by Trumpkins.
No it's not, dumbass.

You're a liar, or staggeringly incompetent, and I suspect it's both. There is a Statement of Offense on the page I linked, but if you are honestly (pardon the expression) unable to see it, here's a link to the SoO in the cloud.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4318156/Flynn-Statement-of-Offense.pdf

Somehow I doubt you'll find that one, either. I mean, when your argument rests on determined ignorance, why would you?

Yes, the Inquisition claims Flynn lied to them. They tortured his son until he confessed to it.

No it's not, dumbass.

You're a liar, or staggeringly incompetent, and I suspect it's both. There is a Statement of Offense on the page I linked, but if you are honestly (pardon the expression) unable to see it, here's a link to the SoO in the cloud.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4318156/Flynn-Statement-of-Offense.pdf

Somehow I doubt you'll find that one, either. I mean, when your argument rests on determined ignorance, why would you?
The "statement of offense" is proof of absolutely nothing, moron.

[
It is not forced. He did not have to take a plea deal. Yes, Flynn lied. You might be the last person on the planet not to accept this simple fact.

Not forced?

Didn't the Grand Inquisitor promise to put Flynn's son in prison and sell his grand children into slavery?

In fact he did. Torquemada knew that Flynn would not crack under direct torture, so he attacked Flynn's family.

Fucking scumbag that Mewler-Torquemada is.

Cute fantasy

DERP

What a shock.
^ has not stated even a single fact in the conversation

You're such a fucking liar, Comrade.

Forum List

Back