Should the U.S. invade Mexico?

Not enough!

America should invade Mexico just as Mexico has invaded America.

Send an army of homeless street bums armed with drugs to hand out like candy.

Like for like.

What's not to like?

Before you wet your pants, I am only talking about posting U.S. troops 100 FEET inside the Mexican border in order to PREVENT illegal aliens from reaching U.S. soil and then exploiting the loopholes in our immigration laws that allow them to remain there indefinitely.

Please spare me the BS about "asylum" seekers. The proper procedure is to apply to our embassies in their own countries. If this is somehow impossible, they should stay in the country they escape to (e.g., Mexico) until the legitimacy of their claims can be determined.

Intelligent comments welcomed.

upload_2018-6-19_21-35-54.jpeg

Before you wet your pants, I am only talking about posting U.S. troops 100 FEET inside the Mexican border in order to PREVENT illegal aliens from reaching U.S. soil and then exploiting the loopholes in our immigration laws that allow them to remain there indefinitely.

Please spare me the BS about "asylum" seekers. The proper procedure is to apply to our embassies in their own countries. If this is somehow impossible, they should stay in the country they escape to (e.g., Mexico) until the legitimacy of their claims can be determined.

How do you feel about China posting troops within only 100 feet of our border, to make sure that dissidents from their shores don't seek asylum in the United States?

Yup, much better to be the world's welfare state...dumbass.

Ah, insults alongside nonsense.

Wow.
Always funny that those with handles like "thinker" "truth" strength" "patriot" etc usually are almost the opposite.

Only because some idiot already used WheelieAddict.

And more insults.

Don't feel bad, I can send some your ways.

Or perhaps I should just stick you on ignore.

Bye, forever.

Ah, insults alongside nonsense.

Wow.
Always funny that those with handles like "thinker" "truth" strength" "patriot" etc usually are almost the opposite.

Only because some idiot already used WheelieAddict.

And more insults.

Don't feel bad, I can send some your ways.

Or perhaps I should just stick you on ignore.

Bye, forever.

Forever??? Works for me.

I see that most of you are unable to put together (or read) two sentences in a row.

So you want to 'invade' Mexico- 100 feet along the entire border.

Which amusingly will put a bunch of American troops standing in the water.

How many divisions will that take? Where will they come from?

What is the end game? How long will they be there?

Defeating the cartels would be a bazillion times better use of our troops than running around in the desert on the other side of the planet.
The cartels are THEIR problem, not ours, and before you repeat the tiresome "Americans buying drugs is what caused the cartels to pop up", i would remind you that if it was as simple as that, American cartels would be running the game, leaving no room for Mexican cartels to flourish. The truth is, they are a corrupt nation who doesnt crack down on crime the way we do, so now they have brutal cartels.

Defeating the cartels would be a bazillion times better use of our troops than running around in the desert on the other side of the planet.
The cartels are THEIR problem, not ours, and before you repeat the tiresome "Americans buying drugs is what caused the cartels to pop up", i would remind you that if it was as simple as that, American cartels would be running the game, leaving no room for Mexican cartels to flourish. The truth is, they are a corrupt nation who doesnt crack down on crime the way we do, so now they have brutal cartels.
Yeah better our troops die for NOTHING in desert wasteland on the other side of the planet. Great job, fuckhead.

Invade and annex Mexico so we can end the "build that wall" issue..

Plus its a lot easier to keep our eyes on those sneaky Guatemalans

:1peleas:

Yeah better our troops die for NOTHING in desert wasteland on the other side of the planet. Great job, fuckhead.
You think our troops are dying in a desert for nothing? Got a link?

No. Trump should create and sign an Executive Action (EA) that would alter the terms of the way in which asylum is granted in the United States.

The asylum seeker must submit the required paperwork -- Form I-589: Application for Asylum and Withholding for Removal -- PRIOR to arriving in the United States. No application for asylum will be granted or accepted at the border or if in the applicant is found inside the territorial borders of the United States.

Why are there 10,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan fighting and dying for NOTHING when we have drug cartels in our own backyard poisoning theirs and our people; that we’ve allowed to become more powerful than the “governments” they live under?!
What gave you the impression they are there "for nothing"? You aren't much of a thinker, are you.

The obvious alternative is to build a WALL that will keep people from illegally entering the U.S. and THEN claiming asylum.

Forum List

Back