Should the U.S. invade Mexico?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Before you wet your pants, I am only talking about posting U.S. troops 100 FEET inside the Mexican border in order to PREVENT illegal aliens from reaching U.S. soil and then exploiting the loopholes in our immigration laws that allow them to remain there indefinitely.

Please spare me the BS about "asylum" seekers. The proper procedure is to apply to our embassies in their own countries. If this is somehow impossible, they should stay in the country they escape to (e.g., Mexico) until the legitimacy of their claims can be determined.

Intelligent comments welcomed.

Mexico is already invading United States.

The priority now should be stopping that invasion and building that wall along with stopping the high amount of immigration from the area.

Before you wet your pants, I am only talking about posting U.S. troops 100 FEET inside the Mexican border in order to PREVENT illegal aliens from reaching U.S. soil and then exploiting the loopholes in our immigration laws that allow them to remain there indefinitely.

Please spare me the BS about "asylum" seekers. The proper procedure is to apply to our embassies in their own countries. If this is somehow impossible, they should stay in the country they escape to (e.g., Mexico) until the legitimacy of their claims can be determined.

Ah, the US becoming the world's police, when it's convenient for the US.

Well, aside from being an act of war it's a dumb idea because we don't have anywhere near enough troops to cover the border.

Yup, much better to be the world's welfare state...dumbass.

Well, aside from being an act of war it's a dumb idea because we don't have anywhere near enough troops to cover the border.

And China might come to Mexico's aid. That'd be fun.

Ah, insults alongside nonsense.

Wow.

Wow.
Always funny that those with handles like "thinker" "truth" strength" "patriot" etc usually are almost the opposite.

Yes....with all the refugees supposedly fleeing they would welcome us freeing them from their narco state

Yes.

Wow.
Always funny that those with handles like "thinker" "truth" strength" "patriot" etc usually are almost the opposite.

Only because some idiot already used WheelieAddict.

When did defending our borders become not convienient?

Wow.

And more insults.

Wow.

And more insults.

Don't feel bad, I can send some your ways.

I thought this was always the Orange Virus Administration's end game...

Forum List

Back