Should the U.S. invade Mexico?

Invade and annex Mexico so we can end the "build that wall" issue..

Plus its a lot easier to keep our eyes on those sneaky Guatemalans

So you favor a open border? If not, please specify how you would prevent illegal entry into the U.S.

P.S. Sarcasm is no substitute for rational analysis.

Invade and annex Mexico so we can end the "build that wall" issue..

Plus its a lot easier to keep our eyes on those sneaky Guatemalans

So you favor a open border? If not, please specify how you would prevent illegal entry into the U.S.

P.S. Sarcasm is no substitute for rational analysis.
I favor locking up employers of illegal labor with the same zeal that we like to see illegals get locked up -- until then -- a wall is nothing but some shit xenophobes jerk off to

I favor locking up employers of illegal labor with the same zeal that we like to see illegals get locked up -- until then -- a wall is nothing but some shit xenophobes jerk off to

TRANSLATION: Yes, I favor open borders, but those who come here should be prevented from engaging in any legal employment.

Brilliant.

Begin deportations on a mass scale. Tax remittances. Close the ports of entry. Stop all foreign aid to every county south of the border.

We don't need to invade anyplace. That's enough.

Before you wet your pants, I am only talking about posting U.S. troops 100 FEET inside the Mexican border in order to PREVENT illegal aliens from reaching U.S. soil and then exploiting the loopholes in our immigration laws that allow them to remain there indefinitely.

Please spare me the BS about "asylum" seekers. The proper procedure is to apply to our embassies in their own countries. If this is somehow impossible, they should stay in the country they escape to (e.g., Mexico) until the legitimacy of their claims can be determined.

Intelligent comments welcomed.
A great idea. We need more Mexican refugees. Can't have too many!

Before you wet your pants, I am only talking about posting U.S. troops 100 FEET inside the Mexican border in order to PREVENT illegal aliens from reaching U.S. soil and then exploiting the loopholes in our immigration laws that allow them to remain there indefinitely.

Please spare me the BS about "asylum" seekers. The proper procedure is to apply to our embassies in their own countries. If this is somehow impossible, they should stay in the country they escape to (e.g., Mexico) until the legitimacy of their claims can be determined.

Intelligent comments welcomed.

Hell we don't need to invade Mexico.

Mexico has already invaded us.

Begin deportations on a mass scale. Tax remittances. Close the ports of entry. Stop all foreign aid to every county south of the border.

We don't need to invade anyplace. That's enough.

Exactly. He would need congress to authorize an invasion. With over
11 million illegals in the Country, and Congress failing to act on new laws
we are well within our rights to declare a State of National Emergency
on our Southern Border. The POTUS is authorized to do that. He just needs
to inform Congress, and doesn't need their approval.

A National Emergency, written under the proper executive order can be a prelude to martial law. Then the Military is in charge of the border and
the removal of the illegals.

We don't need to declare war on Mexico, The National Emergency Order
would be our rights to defend our borders from invasion by foreign nationals.
Then we can do some real shooting and no one can stop us.

Forum List

Back