Sessions has difficulty with Nazi-Border Agent comparison

Was Obama also a Nazi when he held kids in detention centers?
How can the Dems ever bridge their credibility gap?

Was Obama also a Nazi when he held kids in detention centers?
How can the Dems ever bridge their credibility gap?

You are....like your orange king..... If kids were separated during the O years....it was to protect the kids....not to squeeze money for a border wall that MEXICO WAS GOING TO PAY FOR....

Remember this promise....

Maybe after the audit is finished on his tax returns....THE LIAR IN CHIEF!

You trumpettes must be the most Gullible Bastards to ever breath....

This does not compare.
mcallen-detention-center-01.w710.h473.jpg

To this.
1505495447-Obama.jpg

And it never will.

For once you got something right little Jimmy liberals trying to compare the detention of illegal aliens to Nazi concentration camps and the Holocaust is very funny alomg with sad and pathetic and shows no understanding of history. I won't ask you to strain what you call your brain to explain how the two are comparable as you can't I will just wait for your next funny rating as that is pretty much the only response your capable of.

Jeff Sessions tries to beat back Nazi comparisons, gets literally everything wrong

So the difference is....the Jews were trying to get out of the country....right.

Thou Shalt Not Lie.....read that one Magoo....and yet you have border agents lying to parents.....Religious Hypocrite!

Even some hard care trump zealots are finding this tactic distasteful...

Cut Sessions some slack. All this is new to him . After all, several months back, he was living in a tree and making cookies. He's trying his best.

Meanwhile Fox just had an American father on TV who's son was murdered by an illegal, his wife was so grief stricken she could not appear. Where's the outrage from Dem's over yet another illegal KILLING and American? There isn't any, American citizens murdered by illegals total crickets from Dem's.

On the bright side, the left wing loons have gone so far over the top with outlandish accusations the public just tunes out.

Jews were trying to get into Germany from another country?

No surprise puke worthless traitor Dem's and the filth liberal news media are ALL pushing the same fake news narrative that Trump is running Nazi style concentration camps. A complete lie but they don't care, they will push this lie until they think up a better lie.

This does not compare.

To this.
1505495447-Obama.jpg

And it never will.

yeah, it does

it also compares with japanese interment camps

how anyone can support this and call themselves a human being, let alone an american is beyond me.

Where's the fucking ovens?

sorry to disappoint you.

i'm sure jiffy and the cheeto will roll them out soon.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. .

This does not compare.

To this.
1505495447-Obama.jpg

And it never will.

yeah, it does

it also compares with japanese interment camps

how anyone can support this and call themselves a human being, let alone an american is beyond me.
No it doesn't not even close the only people who would think that are totally blind partisans the Japanese interment camps happened under the liberal legend FDR yet strangley we see no calls to remove statues of him and monmuments dedicated to him.

On the bright side, the left wing loons have gone so far over the top with outlandish accusations the public just tunes out.

Trump has them unhinged. None of their attacks have worked, the Russians, Stormy, the economy is going great, NK on track towards peach, none of the left's doom and gloom predictions have come true so now they are fabricating this outlandish nonsense and the liberal media is publishing it as fact. Both Dem and the liberal media's credibility has bottomed.

Forum List

Back