Should the sellers and manufacturers of Bump Stocks be sued?

It doesnt matter. The product is LEGAL. They have been certified by the ATF

I think they will be sued big time. Rate of fire is what matters, lotta evidence of that.
not going by the definition. Perhaps by the "feels" i know bedwetters love their "feels"

Any jury who hears the rate of fire wil have no problem finding them guilty.
Thats why we have lawyers :D

The jury decides. Lots of dead and high rate of fire.
the lawyers will be there to try and keep LOGIC and the rule of LAW in their minds.
Not some bedwetting knee jerk bullshit.

It doesnt matter. The product is LEGAL. They have been certified by the ATF

I think they will be sued big time. Rate of fire is what matters, lotta evidence of that.
not going by the definition. Perhaps by the "feels" i know bedwetters love their "feels"

The jury decides.

Yes, they do

Lots of dead and high rate of fire.

caused by the shooter.

the firearm made no decision to do that

The jury decides.

Yes, they do

caused by the shooter.

Yes actually the stock helped a great deal.

the lawyers will be there to try and keep LOGIC and the rule of LAW in their minds.

And the jury will make sure some frivolous technicality doesn't get in the way of justice.

Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?

Should Ford be sued for drunk drivers?

If not, why not?

Cars a legal.

25 + years ago companies once had Christmas Parties with open bars. Why do you think that is no longer the case.

In a word: MADD (their influence on the justice system).

bump stops arent legal?

Not when used to hunt, animals or human beings, or when used to make a semi into an auto. But, to respond to your comment, they are legal until attached to a gun, I suppose a jury would need to decide if the manufacturer or point of sale were culpable.

If it were up to me, I put both out of business with the punitive award, and include every member of the board of directors, CEO and his management team and make them homeless.

And the jury will make sure some frivolous technicality doesn't get in the way of justice.
yes, they are known for that arent they? :lol:

Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?

If not, why not?

Cars a legal.

25 + years ago companies once had Christmas Parties with open bars. Why do you think that is no longer the case.

bump stops arent legal?

Not when used to hunt, animals or human beings, or when used to make a semi into an auto. But, to respond to your comment, they are legal until attached to a gun, I suppose a jury would need to decide if the manufacturer or point of sale were culpable.

If it were up to me, I put both out of business with the punitive award, and include every member of the board of directors, CEO and his management team and make them homeless.
because the manufacturer or the seller had something to do with it.. makes sense... lol

The jury decides.

Yes, they do

caused by the shooter.

Yes actually the stock helped a great deal.

can't wait to see the lawyer stupid enough to put a bump stop on trial.

If not, why not?

If not, why not?

Cars a legal.

Companies still have office parties with open bars.

I'm currently a student in law school - and we have school-sponsored events with open bars, too.

I imagine Oog said the same thing when Gurg invented fire

I bet before this week, the OP had never even heard of a bump stock.
Hard to believe anyone would be so irresponsible to make such a thing.
How many people do you think have died from a bump stock since it was invented? More people have died from parachute accidents, but i dont see you trying to ban those. People like dangerous toys. Thats never going to change.

I bet before this week, the OP had never even heard of a bump stock.
Hard to believe anyone would be so irresponsible to make such a thing.
How many people do you think have died from a bump stock since it was invented? More people have died from parachute accidents, but i dont see you trying to ban those. People like dangerous toys. Thats never going to change.

The dead didn't have a choice.

If not, why not?

If not, why not?

Cars a legal.

Bump stocks are also legal

25 years? :laugh2: Maybe where you live, but I've been to plenty of office parties with open bars and I'm only 35.

If not, why not?

If not, why not?

Cars a legal.

Bump stocks are also legal

25 years? :laugh2: Maybe where you live, but I've been to plenty of office parties with open bars and I'm only 35.
I get the impression some of the posters here live in very small communities.

Forum List

Back