Should the sellers and manufacturers of Bump Stocks be sued?

Did you hear how fast he was firing? I think most would say it was a machine gun.
Doesnt matter what people "say"
The law is the law for a reason. So hack jobs with agendas cant go around fucking shit up.

Fucking shit up is skirting the law and helping kill lots of people.
Your argument is purely emotional. Thats why we have laws that DEFINE things.

I'm confident the jury would agree. Just listen to the video.
Thats because bumps tops SIMULATE full auto. Thats the whole purpose. They are ATF certified.
Be emotional all you want. It doesnt matter.
A jury can be emotional.

Sure killed and injured a lot of people fast.
agreed but that is irrelevant.

I think they play some video and have a great case.
LOL

Lots of dead cause some aholes skirted the law is not funny.
they didnt skirt the law. Jesus Christ.
I didnt know you had tunnel vision brain..

Well we disagree.

agreed but that is irrelevant.

LOL

Well we disagree.
disagree about the "skirting the law?" because there isnt anything to disagree about. Except what is in your mind.

Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?
Should the makers and sellers of sports cars with big horsepower engines be sued when their product causes deaths? Should the makers and sellers of skis be sued when users of their products break their legs or are killed?

Etc.

LOL

Well we disagree.
disagree about the "skirting the law?" because there isnt anything to disagree about. Except what is in your mind.
The rate of fire is not emotional. They created a product they essentially made a machine gun. Selling new machine guns is illegal. I think they should be sued.

Well we disagree.
The rate of fire is not emotional. They created a product they essentially made a machine gun. Selling new machine guns is illegal. I think they should be sued.
too bad there are distinct differences.

Well we disagree.
Well, if it's the only way to get the damned things off the market, I hope the lawyers are successful.

Well we disagree.

Tiny technicalities a jury will see through that bull.

Do you not think more people died thanks to their product?

Well we disagree.

It doesnt matter. The product is LEGAL. They have been certified by the ATF

Well we disagree.
Well, if it's the only way to get the damned things off the market, I hope the lawyers are successful.
All they would have to do is legislate a change in the "machine gun" definition.

Well we disagree.

I think they will be sued big time. Rate of fire is what matters, lotta evidence of that.

I think they will be sued big time. Rate of fire is what matters, lotta evidence of that.
not going by the definition. Perhaps by the "feels" i know bedwetters love their "feels"

not going by the definition. Perhaps by the "feels" i know bedwetters love their "feels"
Bedwetters? That the guys too scared to go anywhere without a gun?

Any jury who hears the rate of fire wil have no problem finding them guilty.

NO

bedwetters are the ones that faint when they see a child chew a poptart into the shape of Florida

NO

bedwetters are the ones that faint when they see a child chew a poptart into the shape of Florida

Haven't seen that.

NO

Haven't seen that.
boy chews poptart in shape of gun - Yahoo Search Results

teacher said it looked like a gun,,

looked more like Florida to me

Thats why we have lawyers :D

Thats why we have lawyers :D

The jury decides. Lots of dead and high rate of fire.

Forum List

Back