Should the sellers and manufacturers of Bump Stocks be sued?

Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?
Unbelievable stupidity.

Should syringe makers be sued for overdose deaths?
Of course not, what's next, holding america accountable for endless bogus wars of economic colonialism and wealth extraction. My God man!!!!

• Banned
Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?

Should Ford be sued for drunk drivers?

If not, why not?

Cars a legal.

25 + years ago companies once had Christmas Parties with open bars. Why do you think that is no longer the case.

In a word: MADD (their influence on the justice system).

If i ever get hit by a drunk driver, i plan on suing the shit out of Jim Beam and General Motors

If not, why not?

Should Ford be sued for drunk drivers?

If not, why not?

Cars a legal.

25 + years ago companies once had Christmas Parties with open bars. Why do you think that is no longer the case.

In a word: MADD (their influence on the justice system).
bump stops arent legal?

If not, why not?
Unbelievable stupidity.

Given the source, very believably stupidity. A syringe is regulated and sold only with prescriptions. They are made with a noble purpose, not so the bump stock.

If not, why not?
Unbelievable stupidity.

Given the source, very believably stupidity. A syringe is regulated and sold only with prescriptions. They are made with a noble purpose, not so the bump stock.
You are proof that wisdom doesn't always come with age

If not, why not?
Unbelievable stupidity.

LOL such sound logic

Dunno if the makers of the bump stock should be sued, but I do think that modification kits for making semi auto weapons into full auto should be banned.

The ONLY purpose a machine gun has is to throw lots of lead downrange to kill and destroy people. You don't go hunting or target practicing with a machine gun.

BTW you dont need prescriptions for syringes in a lot of states. Another fail by the goober

Dunno if the makers of the bump stock should be sued, but I do think that modification kits for making semi auto weapons into full auto should be banned.

The ONLY purpose a machine gun has is to throw lots of lead downrange to kill and destroy people. You don't go hunting or target practicing with a machine gun.
Glad you speak for 150M gun owners :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back