Should the sellers and manufacturers of Bump Stocks be sued?

Dunno if the makers of the bump stock should be sued, but I do think that modification kits for making semi auto weapons into full auto should be banned.

The ONLY purpose a machine gun has is to throw lots of lead downrange to kill and destroy people. You don't go hunting or target practicing with a machine gun.
Glad you speak for 150M gun owners :rolleyes:

Didn't say anything about speaking for other gun owners. If you had read the first line, you would have seen I'd said "but I do think", meaning I was speaking for myself.

Dunno if the makers of the bump stock should be sued, but I do think that modification kits for making semi auto weapons into full auto should be banned.

The ONLY purpose a machine gun has is to throw lots of lead downrange to kill and destroy people. You don't go hunting or target practicing with a machine gun.

Yup, never happens

Last edited:

Yup, never happens

Talking about real life hunting, not some video game.

Glad you speak for 150M gun owners :rolleyes:

Didn't say anything about speaking for other gun owners. If you had read the first line, you would have seen I'd said "but I do think", meaning I was speaking for myself.
speaking for yourself then saying people dont go shooting with machine guns.. Lol ok

Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?
No, because it was a legally manufactured and sold product that supposedly just allows the gun owner to have the "experience" of firing a machine gun without actually having a machine gun. It's just fun at the target range stuff, they'll say. When it's used for any length of time, it makes the gun smoke and it's not meant for serious use.

However, I do wish and hope that Bump Stocks will be taken off the market immediately. If the company had half a social conscience, they would do it themselves.

BTW you dont need prescriptions for syringes in a lot of states. Another fail by the goober

Actually, you DO need a prescription for syringes in most states. However, there are states that make exceptions for drug addicts.

Here's the link that outlines all the states laws.................

A:\50statesataglance.htm
Insulin Syringes|DiabetesAsk a Pharmacist | Health Info | Walgreens

Your link states that there can be a LIMITED amount of syringes dispensed without a prescription..................

Some states do have guidelines limiting the amount of syringes that can be purchased over the counter. For instance, Connecticut , Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, and New Hampshire permit the sale of 10 syringes or less without a prescription. In California, 30 or fewer insulin syringes can be sold without a prescription and the maximum in Illinois is 20 syringes.

There are a few states that have age restrictions as well. Insulin syringes can be obtained without a prescription in Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and New Jersey by patients 18 years old and above and, in Virginia, you must be at least 16 years of age. Patients in Nevada and Maryland may be asked to furnish proof of their diabetes diagnosis.

Should the survivors and families of those murdered this weekend in Vegas have standing to sue the makers and sellers of Bump Stocks?

If not, why not?
Yes
why

Their product essentially skirted the law and lead to many more dead.
bump stops dont skirt the law..
Using that logic, we should be able to sue lawyers for getting people off with a technicality.
GENIUS

If not, why not?
No, because it was a legally manufactured and sold product that supposedly just allows the gun owner to have the "experience" of firing a machine gun without actually having a machine gun. It's just fun at the target range stuff, they'll say. When it's used for any length of time, it makes the gun smoke and it's not meant for serious use.

However, I do wish and hope that Bump Stocks will be taken off the market immediately. If the company had half a social conscience, they would do it themselves.

Well, there were a few guns in the hotel room of the NV shooter that were outfitted with the bump stocks.

And, having that bump stock is one of the reasons he was able to shoot so many people. If you listen to the video, the sound of automatic gun fire is one of the first sounds heard. If you have people packed into an area like at the concert, accuracy isn't much of a factor, because you just have to aim for the center of the crowd and let it spray.

BTW you dont need prescriptions for syringes in a lot of states. Another fail by the goober

Actually, you DO need a prescription for syringes in most states. However, there are states that make exceptions for drug addicts.

Here's the link that outlines all the states laws.................

A:\50statesataglance.htm
Insulin Syringes|DiabetesAsk a Pharmacist | Health Info | Walgreens

Your link states that there can be a LIMITED amount of syringes dispensed without a prescription..................

Some states do have guidelines limiting the amount of syringes that can be purchased over the counter. For instance, Connecticut , Maine, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, and New Hampshire permit the sale of 10 syringes or less without a prescription. In California, 30 or fewer insulin syringes can be sold without a prescription and the maximum in Illinois is 20 syringes.

There are a few states that have age restrictions as well. Insulin syringes can be obtained without a prescription in Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and New Jersey by patients 18 years old and above and, in Virginia, you must be at least 16 years of age. Patients in Nevada and Maryland may be asked to furnish proof of their diabetes diagnosis.
yes, i can read. Thanks.

If not, why not?
Yes
why

Using that logic, we should be able to sue lawyers for getting people off with a technicality.
GENIUS

Their product essentially creates a machine gun. Selling machine guns is illegal. We have many more dead thanks to their product.

If not, why not?
Yes
why

GENIUS

Their product essentially creates a machine gun. Selling machine guns is illegal. We have many more dead thanks to their product.
It doesnt fit the definition of a machine gun. Thats not "skirting" the law.
They would have to change the definition of a machine gun.
Bump stops have been CERTIFIED by the ATF as legal.

Yup, never happens

Talking about real life hunting, not some video game.

That was the wrong video. Check it again

GENIUS

Really? Because here is what the official ATF definition is of a machine gun.........(ya gotta love Google)............

Firearms - Guides - Importation & Verification of Firearms - National Firearms Act Definitions - Machinegun | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

National Firearms Act Definitions
Machinegun
26 U.S.C. § 5845(b)

For the purposes of the National Firearms Act the term Machinegun means:

• Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger
  • The frame or receiver of any such weapon
  • Any part designed and intended solely and exclusively or combination of parts designed and intended for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, or
  • Any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.

GENIUS

Did you hear how fast he was firing? I think most would say it was a machine gun.

If not, why not?
Unbelievable stupidity.

Should syringe makers be sued for overdose deaths?

Given the source, very believably stupidity. A syringe is regulated and sold only with prescriptions. They are made with a noble purpose, not so the bump stock.
A syringe is regulated and sold only with prescriptions.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=hypodermic+needles&index=aps&tag=ff0d01-20

and that's just Amazon

If not, why not?

Hi Wry Catcher
While you're at it,
why not sue liberal media and Democrats
for censoring information and knowledge of Christian spiritual healing methods
used in cases of schizophrenia and other criminal illness
for diagnosing causes and applying effective therapy, treatment and/or cure.

If the knowledge on curing cancer was denied to people, would
there be lawsuits for medical malpractice in not applying or offering a possible known cure?

Larry Dossey brings up this legal issue in his research.

Scott Peck observed two schizophrenic patients that couldn't even comply with doctors and medication
until AFTER They went through spiritual healing to remove the demonic obsession and sickness
that caused their self-destructive disorders. The first step to treating the patients was to apply this spiritual process
of exorcism or deliverance, and then after that, the patients were able to comply with regular medical treatment for their sickness. SEE Glimpses of the Devil by Scott Peck. And HEALING by Francis MacNutt edition 1999 or later with
medical studies on Rheumatoid Arthritis healed in patients through spiritual healing methods used by that ministry.

When will it become common knowledge to seek this help in advance?
And when will it become a legal liability to FAIL to diagnose, report and/or treat criminal
illness in advance before the deadly disease causes harm or death to others???

Forum List

Back