Should the Left give up their money voluntarily to fund programs they support???

No, ethanol is a farm subsidies thing. That's solid Republican territory.

if you disagree, name the Republicans candidates who have not promised to keep the ethanol subsidies flowing to Iowa. I believe one of them did, but I can't remember which one. The rest are tripping over themselves to support that subsidy.

really idiot; there are no Democrats from corn-producing states like iowa/

really dummy?

Representative democracy and preventing tyranny means nothing to rightwingers, eh?

i think they should.
why are they waiting for the government to make them do what they can do voluntarily?
the government will take their check, money order or credit card payment

idiots and hypocrites

Sure, if the right will pay off our wars. Sounds fair to me.

the ones democrats kept funding with their votes for decade? even LONG AFTER BUSH WAS GONE AND DEMS WERE THE MAJORITY IN CONGRESS?

FAIL

try again

Representative democracy and preventing tyranny means nothing to rightwingers, eh?

Playwright George Bernard Shaw hailed Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini as the world’s great “progressive” leaders because they “did things,” unlike the leaders of those “putrefying corpses” called parliamentary democracies.

i think they should.
why are they waiting for the government to make them do what they can do voluntarily?

idiots and hypocrites

the ones democrats kept funding with their votes for decade? even LONG AFTER BUSH WAS GONE AND DEMS WERE THE MAJORITY IN CONGRESS?

FAIL

try again

WTF? You are literally too stupid to have a conversation with. Seriously, you've got the mind of a 12 yr old. Why don't you take a break from the forum and go read something.

Playwright George Bernard Shaw hailed Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini as the world’s great “progressive” leaders because they “did things,” unlike the leaders of those “putrefying corpses” called parliamentary democracies.

What does you admiration for dictators have to with anything? Everyone already knew you were a democracy-hating authoritarian.

i think they should.

idiots and hypocrites

FAIL

try again

WTF? You are literally too stupid to have a conversation with. Seriously, you've got the mind of a 12 yr old. Why don't you take a break from the forum and go read something.

go cry

What does you admiration for dictators have to with anything? Everyone already knew you were a democracy-hating authoritarian.

WTF?

those are quotes from Progressives, loon

try again

i think they should.

idiots and hypocrites
Does the government take food stamps?

Make war funding voluntary and you got a deal.

The defense of the country is outlined in the US Constitution. Most of what Democrats want to spend money on isn't.
it sure is defined in the Constitution and IF you've read it you would know that we are NOT following one darn thing in the Constitution regarding our defense...

We are not allowed to have a standing army, we are to call up from the States own trained militias, and for no longer than 2 years unless another vote is taken, we are not suppose to be the world police, we are NOT to go in to any kind of war without both the senate and house having 2/3's voting yea to do such....

instead we have a Military Industrial Complex that sucks our titties dry in taxes....

it's BS, truly, it is.....

i think they should.

idiots and hypocrites
No program can be sustained unless there is a wide tax policy.

i think they should.

idiots and hypocrites
The left will do this when the right wing Pigs, stop Mooching of the Gubmint to support their failed Wars that turned out to be a disaster , DEAL???

IRAQ RING A BELL?? I didn't want that Bullshit, so why the fuck should I pay for it???

The defense of the country is outlined in the US Constitution. Most of what Democrats want to spend money on isn't.

All that 'Democrats spend' is constitutional.

PBS funding is constitutional? Planned Parenthood is constitutional? Cash for Clunkers is Constitutional? Cowboy Poetry is constitutional? The failed Stimulus Fund is Constitutional? Government Air Conditioners is Constitutional? Midnight Basketball Courts is Constitutional? Commie Care is Constitutional? NPR funding is Constitutional?

WTF kind of Constitution do you have in your possession anyway? If you have the correct version, you certainly don't know how to read it.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, Annals of Congress, 1794

i think they should.

America's leftists aren't about giving THEIR money away but they are big on giving away YOURS.
One right they rigorously defend is their right to tell you how you must spend your money and they are more than happy to use our gov't to enforce that right.

The righties on this thread, all being squealing hypocrites, believe they shouldn't have to pay taxes on programs they don't support, but that everyone else should have to pay taxes on programs they don't support.

Why? I believe I mentioned the "squealing hypocrites" part.

Meanwhile, the grownups all understand how the whole representative government thing works.

And where this whole "Worker's Paradise" thing leads:

INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded - in exchange for their votes - with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

i think they should.

idiots and hypocrites
What an excellent idea....and the Right can give up their money voluntarily to fund programs (military) they support.

it sure is defined in the Constitution and IF you've read it you would know that we are NOT following one darn thing in the Constitution regarding our defense...

We are not allowed to have a standing army, we are to call up from the States own trained militias, and for no longer than 2 years unless another vote is taken, we are not suppose to be the world police, we are NOT to go in to any kind of war without both the senate and house having 2/3's voting yea to do such....

instead we have a Military Industrial Complex that sucks our titties dry in taxes....

Yanno, I agree the MI complex has a dark side but many of us recall or know from history that we - like so many European democracies - were caught with our pants down in WW2 and came awfully close to speaking German or Japanese as our new first language. I'd rather we be prepared for the worst while squeezing the evil out of our defense system.

Yanno, I agree the MI complex has a dark side but many of us recall or know from history that we - like so many European democracies - were caught with our pants down in WW2 and came awfully close to speaking German or Japanese as our new first language. I'd rather we be prepared for the worst while squeezing the evil out of our defense system.
I agree to a degree...Yes we need to be prepared, at a level greater than our enemy's military, but 10 to 100 times greater than the potential enemy is sinful and a huge waste of money....we are so wasteful right now, spending billions on programs we cancel....spending 1000 million dollars, (1 billion) on one plane.....it's out of control!!!!

Plus our founder's reasons of keeping military in the states, without a standing army was to prevent the feds from becoming too powerful too big, too king George-ish......tyrannical....imho.

Forum List

Back