Should the Left give up their money voluntarily to fund programs they support???

The righties on this thread, all being squealing hypocrites, believe they shouldn't have to pay taxes on programs they don't support, but that everyone else should have to pay taxes on programs they don't support.

Why? I believe I mentioned the "squealing hypocrites" part. Meanwhile, the grownups all understand how the whole representative government thing works.

I love how Liberals TRY to speak for Conservatives...and $u@K at doing so. You are right, though, about SOME things Conservatives do not believe they should have to pay taxes to support. One of them is abortion.

Liberals declare Conservatives have NO RIGHT to push Conservative values on them, like the outlawing of abortion...then they turn around and force THEIR values on Conservatives by FORCING Conservatives to pay for THEIR abortions.

Listen, I am a Conservative(-minded) American. I do not want to take away your right to have almost any kind of abortion you want....but YOU PAY FOR THEM. Except in cases where the mother is in jeopardy or rare cases of rape / incest (where the 'morning after' pill was not taken), abortions are ELECTIVE SURGERY!
-- I say almost every kind because I am against the barbaric practice of Partial-Birth Abortions, a procedure that consists of removing every part of the baby from the mother except the head then ramming scissors into the back of the baby's head to kill it, then remove the dad baby from the mother. Liberals have defined this BABY as a FETUS in order to justify the murder/barbaric practice, even though the 'fetus' is capable of surviving outside the womb.

Also, the practice of paying single mothers for every baby they have out of wedlock - I understand sometimes 'things happen', but giving women a monetary incentive to continue to have kids is ridiculous! Where's the accountability? I am all for helping out - if you have 1 kid the government can give you a stipend to help...but to get it you should have to get 'education' regarding how to prevent this from happening again, and it should be made clear that '1 is all you get'. If they have any more, it's all on them - THEIR responsibility. If they can't afford to take care of the kids then the govt should step in for the sake of the child and take them. If the mothers continue to have them and can't afford them then the women should be sterilized. There are women who care nothing for the kids but continue to have them to get more money....and we moronically continue to pay for their irresponsible behavior / choices.

Finally, another example, is public schools. I no longer have kids, so why am I paying for some other kids to go to school, specifically when the Federal government has proven it $u@Ks at running public education AND when I / local / state agencies are dictated to and not allowed to have a say in the local education system? The federal government should oversee state/ local agencies to ensure a minimum standard is being kept up, but STATES should run their own education programs. Common Core is a freaking JOKE, and schools have become Liberal Indoctrination Camps! 'Johnny can't READ or do MATH when he gets out of school, but he has all the condoms he ever needs, knows how to masturbate, knows Republicans are 'satan', and where to go to get his welfare check, food stamps, and free Obamaphone!' I'm sorry, a 4th grader doesn't need to be thinking about masturbation and oral sex - they should be thinking of Reading, Writing, arithmetic, and Santa Clause.

No ne of my tax dollars should be going to fund 'shrimp on a treadmill, new windows for an abandoned Ranger Station in a district where the Rep there needs help winning an election, gun-running to Mexican Drug Cartels, gun running to Syrian Rebels (who turn into ISIS), hiring Al Qaeida-associated militias to protect US Ambassadors...and especially NOT to numerous multi-million dollar vacations a year. When I was hired, I was hired to do a freakin' JOB. I got time off, but those who hired me sure don't pay for my vacations! The President makes a significantly larger amount of money than most citizens who fit the bill for his extravagant vacations - people many of who don't even get to take vacations, so his arse should pay for his own vacations!

I hear ya but abortions and public school are worlds apart.
Education serves the public good ... even if your kids are grown (grandkids, too?).
Abortion serves only those inconvenienced by a pregnancy.

The public does not fund abortions

Read the Hyde Ammendment

Sure it does, look up the term "fungible".

I will pay for liberal programs if the chicken hawks get sent to the front lines and they have to pay for their armor their bullets and weapons out of their own pockets.....

Read the Hyde Ammendment

With all due respect, you are SO full of Shi'ite / wrong on this one! You can read the Hyde Amendment all day long, but it does not change the FACT that US Tax Dollars go to fund Planned Parenthood, the same Planned Parenthood caught not only conducting abortions but also murdering babies capable of surviving outside the womb, chopping them into pieces and harvesting body parts, and selling them for cash / Lamborghinis! To claim that not 1 tax dollar doesn't go to fund those practices is delusional. I am sure these doctors / Planned Parenthood doesn't pay for the (nearly non-existent women's health care' they supposedly provide but pay for all the 'little shop of horrors' activities / abortions out of their own pockets!

Read the Hyde Ammendment

With all due respect, you are SO full of Shi'ite / wrong on this one! You can read the Hyde Amendment all day long, but it does not change the FACT that US Tax Dollars go to fund Planned Parenthood, the same Planned Parenthood caught not only conducting abortions but also murdering babies capable of surviving outside the womb, chopping them into pieces and harvesting body parts, and selling them for cash / Lamborghinis! To claim that not 1 tax dollar doesn't go to fund those practices is delusional. I am sure these doctors / Planned Parenthood doesn't pay for the (nearly non-existent women's health care' they supposedly provide but pay for all the 'little shop of horrors' activities / abortions out of their own pockets!
Horse doo doo

The defense of the country is outlined in the US Constitution. Most of what Democrats want to spend money on isn't.
it sure is defined in the Constitution and IF you've read it you would know that we are NOT following one darn thing in the Constitution regarding our defense...

We are not allowed to have a standing army, we are to call up from the States own trained militias, and for no longer than 2 years unless another vote is taken, we are not suppose to be the world police, we are NOT to go in to any kind of war without both the senate and house having 2/3's voting yea to do such....

instead we have a Military Industrial Complex that sucks our titties dry in taxes....

it's BS, truly, it is.....

Yanno, I agree the MI complex has a dark side but many of us recall or know from history that we - like so many European democracies - were caught with our pants down in WW2 and came awfully close to speaking German or Japanese as our new first language. I'd rather we be prepared for the worst while squeezing the evil out of our defense system.
I agree to a degree...Yes we need to be prepared, at a level greater than our enemy's military, but 10 to 100 times greater than the potential enemy is sinful and a huge waste of money....we are so wasteful right now, spending billions on programs we cancel....spending 1000 million dollars, (1 billion) on one plane.....it's out of control!!!!

Plus our founder's reasons of keeping military in the states, without a standing army was to prevent the feds from becoming too powerful too big, too king George-ish......tyrannical....imho.
Can we make a deal???

Republicans pay 60% of the bill to defend YOUR ass (or feed Democrats to the wolves), if the Democrats will just support their freeloaders???

I'll vote for that.

How about you just quit talking stupid shit and pay the taxes that the People's elected government has levied on you?

Isn't that what happened when we went to war?

When you're unhappy about how our tax dollars are spent, you change the government which is what we are trying to do. Not one balanced budget since DumBama took office, and now we want somebody in the White House that will go along with the cuts we need.

The defense of the country is outlined in the US Constitution. Most of what Democrats want to spend money on isn't.
it sure is defined in the Constitution and IF you've read it you would know that we are NOT following one darn thing in the Constitution regarding our defense...

We are not allowed to have a standing army, we are to call up from the States own trained militias, and for no longer than 2 years unless another vote is taken, we are not suppose to be the world police, we are NOT to go in to any kind of war without both the senate and house having 2/3's voting yea to do such....

instead we have a Military Industrial Complex that sucks our titties dry in taxes....

Yanno, I agree the MI complex has a dark side but many of us recall or know from history that we - like so many European democracies - were caught with our pants down in WW2 and came awfully close to speaking German or Japanese as our new first language. I'd rather we be prepared for the worst while squeezing the evil out of our defense system.
I agree to a degree...Yes we need to be prepared, at a level greater than our enemy's military, but 10 to 100 times greater than the potential enemy is sinful and a huge waste of money....we are so wasteful right now, spending billions on programs we cancel....spending 1000 million dollars, (1 billion) on one plane.....it's out of control!!!!

Plus our founder's reasons of keeping military in the states, without a standing army was to prevent the feds from becoming too powerful too big, too king George-ish......tyrannical....imho.

This is true, but that was back in the day where you assembled an army in a couple of days. You grabbed your gun and went to battle.

Today it requires months and years of training to have a military. If we were ever attacked, we don't have months and years to spare.
That's the founder's point though....they didn't want it to be easy to send our countrymen to war....every time a potential enemy sneezes...

And having the militias within t h e states still could have worked, like state national guards, shoot they did most of the fighting in Iraq....the founders knew what they were doing.

The founders didn't want a federal force that could be used in tyranny against the people. I think we're pretty much past that now.

Our military today is far beyond guns and bullets. We are in a technological world and we need to be prepared in a moments notice. We don't fight wars on our shores any longer, we fight our wars overseas. If your house caught on fire, do you have a better chance having it saved by a volunteer fire department or a 24/7 city fire department?

Can we make a deal???

Republicans pay 60% of the bill to defend YOUR ass (or feed Democrats to the wolves), if the Democrats will just support their freeloaders???

I'll vote for that.

How about you just quit talking stupid shit and pay the taxes that the People's elected government has levied on you?

Isn't that what happened when we went to war?

When you're unhappy about how our tax dollars are spent, you change the government which is what we are trying to do. Not one balanced budget since DumBama took office, and now we want somebody in the White House that will go along with the cuts we need.

We haven't had a balanced budget since Clinton.

Conservatives don't want to cut government spending; they want to cut 'liberal' government spending. They're big talkers until someone suggests putting their pet projects on the butcher block.

Conservatives don't want to cut government spending; they want to cut 'liberal' government spending. They're big talkers until someone suggests putting their pet projects on the butcher block.

That works both ways. It's why we have the weakest military than we've had in years.

Sure thing, great idea, just as soon as the right wing war mongers pony up the funds for the foreign military adventurism and interventions they all support.

Leftytards are all the same... everything is always somebody else's responsibility.. never thiers.
Oh that is truly hilarious. The Iraq war is Obama's responsibility. And it was Democrats fault for going along with it. Republicans want to make women have unwanted children and then walk away saying it's not their responsibility once it's born.
In fact, I've been asking Republicans on the USMB for any GOP policy in the last 40 years that helped the majority of Americans. And the only policy named was the Patriot Act.

Sure thing, great idea, just as soon as the right wing war mongers pony up the funds for the foreign military adventurism and interventions they all support.

a) Not all RWers support all (or any) of our military actions, and
b) Plenty of Loony Leftists do support some (or all) of that "adventurism."

Your left/right view of the world is narrow and sophomoric and I certainly hope you have lots of years ahead of you 'cause you have much to learn.

Your left/right view of the world is narrow and sophomoric and I certainly hope you have lots of years ahead of you 'cause you have much to learn.
Not all right wingers are white. Only 90%.

Touche, just keeping in line with the tone of the OP. Fact is plenty of Rabid Righties are just as Tax and Spend as those of the Loonie Left.

That works both ways. It's why we have the weakest military than we've had in years.

We spend this:

Defense_Spending_by_Country_2010.png

and still it isn't enough for you people.

Why are we the only nation on earth that has to spend that much to survive?

We spend this:

ever notice left-wing losers love to rant how smart they are out of one corner of their mouth, but out of the other side of therir mouths whine about how helpless they are to affect the "change" they insist we need so badly; and BACK IT UP WITH A CHART OR TEN?

we spend alot on defense idiot. which one of our friends, besides the Jews in Israel the Left despises; do you want to stop supporting?

We spend this:

you sad moron; we spend that much, more than many others because THEIR SURVIVAL depends on us

Forum List

Back